When you play slots, what is your immediate reaction after clicking the 'spin' button? did it really work for the game to win? pls explain.
This is something i have been questioning for quite sometimes ago (since i started playing slots). So, your answer is meaningful to me. Thank you very much.
what did you do after clicking 'spin' button to get your game win? did it work?
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hello guys, long time no see :) I don't seems to be active at all. I am into ' animal rescue '...READ
- Started by
- at July 26, 2014, 01:43:16
- last active 2 months ago
- I'm clicking the stop button immediately just to make it faster. Anyway, there's nothing you can do to increase your chance to win - once you click "spin" server is drawing your win and generates symbols that fit it. Even if you win free spins on slots like Mega fortune when you have to pick a scatter to get X FS with X multiplier - it doesn't matter which one you click. Your free spins winnings will be the same, no matter which one you chose. So don't waste too much time thinking about which one will be the lucky one.
- I immediately hit the button and sometimes I almost miss what I've won. That's just me though, no patience. It makes no difference one way or the other on the results of the spin.
I have been sitting in a casino and had people comment. If I'm on a roll they've thought there was something to the fast spinning but if I was losing others have said I should give time between spins. I learned my lesson on explaining RNG though. Some people are positive that their little tricks work!
- If I'm playing Alaskan Fishing, I'll click on my desktop after the spin to see if I'm going to win anything and if I don't, I'll stop the reels myself.
I have a glitch on Alaskan Fishing that allows me to see what I will win on a spin before the reels have finished spinning but I have to click on the desktop for it to work. Only on 2 occasions has the outcome been wrong i.e. I showed nil and then I hit a big one by stopping the reels myself.
It sure is pre-determined before those reels stop so no matter what you do, the outcome will be the same.
- @Blueday, that is interesting. With Starburst like I said you can tell whether it is going to give you wilds or not, but this only works on certain websites, Ladbrokes and William Hill to be specific. Basically the spin button instantly becomes clickable after spinning if you are going to get wilds whereas usually it takes 1-2 seconds if not. This usually works without fail also.
- Dominic Horsley wrote:
My immediate reaction is "please I better have won this time i'm getting fed up with this losing streak" but i always leave it. With starburst if you are NOT playing in turbo mode you can tell whether it is going to give you wilds instantly after clicking spin
I noticed that to but on only one casino, has a certain lag when giving out wild
- Dominic Horsley wrote:
@Blueday, that is interesting. With Starburst like I said you can tell whether it is going to give you wilds or not, but this only works on certain websites, Ladbrokes and William Hill to be specific. Basically the spin button instantly becomes clickable after spinning if you are going to get wilds whereas usually it takes 1-2 seconds if not. This usually works without fail also.
Sorry should scroll down and seen this .Correct about Hills, something to do with software I guess
- Replied by
- Ja Pierdole
- at July 29, 2014, 21:53:57
- last active 7 months ago
- Great topic Noduster, Froggy, I'm with you, I've lost patience with these machines and frequently Hit Stop (mostly on RTG). don't always do it but it just seems to take so long on those spins I can't wait, see. I will say, however, during a free spin bonus round I'll sit back and watch the game show me the principles of addition (and hopefully multiplication) without interrupting the spin.
- Hows this for an eye opener though Certain Net-Ebt providers appear to have disabled the stop spin button but this is just illusion! Perhaps a challenge for players to figure it out you can infact still click stop to get the scatter symbols in fact I found it even easier than being able to see the button! worked on excalibur twice for me! Now to try it on subtopia
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played