What Games Do You Play at Cleo's?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- i had really good luck on magic signs and highlands before it broke and that angkor here are some screen shots i am still waiting on my second 2000 dollar check they keep saying its processed but its been since the 9th of feb i got the first one okay but the second one im still waiting and then another one is supposed to be taken care of on the 11th im getting a little impatient ... but here are some screenies i would never bet this big if i didnt have the bank roll behind it
- Oh no Anne , waiting over a month. Not a good sign. Be cautious with depoists. Over a month is way too long. And from what I understand , they do use fed ex and do use a US bank and I believe their process is somewhat smaller and simpler than others which means they have the ability to process quicker.
I have never played their, probably never will, what concerns me is their flaunting of "its not a casino its a sweepstake" this is just taunting the DOJ and IMO its going to cause them a problem. Remember they do all this "its not a casino" for the US market, which tells me a majority of their business is US. If anything happens everyone can kiss their money goodbye.
Sasquatch can be real nice it can also be a bust, but that's the way I think it's supposed to be. My biggest hit there was actually either on a 1 penny 1 line or 1 penny 5 line or 5 penny...I dunno, it was my first time and it was a really low bet and it paid HUGE with all wilds in the middle. I was down to the last few spins got the free spins and was up over $200.
- Replied by
- at March 13, 2013, 13:14:12
- last active 24 days ago
i agree with you bmw about the flaunting it part and yes i will be cautiious because i agree with you at any moment it can go ...but on the other hand i did recieve my second 2000 dollar cashout got it monday and the other one is being processesed so another 5-12 days the problem is fed ex holds onto the thing for a good 4 to 5 extra days because it is sent fed ex supewr saver or whatever its called so i tracked it and it was in my city and at the fed ex location on march 6 and and wasnt "due for delivery" i got he tracking number on monday and they delivered it to my home in the afternoon but it was in my city at the fed ex location from the 6th to the 11th when it was delivered.... but for this section here is a screenie of cleos when i was rolling
- Replied by
- at March 14, 2013, 01:27:03
- last active 2 days ago
- This is funny... Must have fallen asleep a couple of days ago while playing, but I logged back on todday and I had won $396 on a $0.75 bet on Magic Signs.... I about dropped lol. My luck there has definitely been changing, everyone else was cashing out from there except for me! Sent in my final docs today, waiting on my cashout now!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played