What in the world is going on with these RTG slots???
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Casino Grand BayBella VegasJupiter ClubLake Palace RoadHouse ReelsPLAYERS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID...READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I havent been able to put in for a withdrawal in a week with 3 deposits made. I know all of us go thru slumps but God we are talking about a whole week here. This was at 3 different RTG casinos. I can see maybe no withdrawal after the 1st deposit or maybe the 2nd deposit but my god same thing at a 3rd one??? Theres something very fishy going on. I was so upset after the 3rd deposit I decided to go to the live chat because someone needs to be blamed for my terrible luck over the last week. I ended up on live chat with a nice person but I didnt care. Someone was going to get an earful because at this point i was really pissed off. I started out asking semi nicely what was going with the slots that I couldnt get enough playthru to make a withdrawal. I had to read about how each slot spin was random blah, blah, blah and how customer service had no control over the slots blah, blah, blah. Now I was really mad so my turet syndrome finger went crazy in the chat. The next thing I know my chat was disconnected. I dont understand why. I then signed out then tried to sign back in but here my account was blocked. Why did they do that??? I had no other choice but to go to the live chat at the other 2 casinos I made deposits for answers. Omg, the same thing happened. Now I am blocked from playing at all 3 and I still dont have a clue why. I am sitting here knowing I did nothing wrong. I just had to write this in the forum because I feel I need some attention from fellow online gamblers and moderators. Thank you to each and everyone of you who read this. I am feeling better already.
- Hi Gunnylab!
Sorry to hear about your bad luck.
You talking about no winnings at all, or not enough to meet the playthrough for a bonus?
I never use such bonuses, couse i think it will be hard to meet the wager requirements for it.
Around 30x is the normal1 i think? I do use no deposit money though & they are hard enough with 30-100x!
I wish you GL though!
- I have gone way more than a week and deposited much more than 3 deposits without making a withdrawal requirement..though I do understand your frustration I am not sure why you think anyone in live chat would have answered you differently than they did..what kind of response were you hoping for? That they put the screws in the games tighter? They are never going to tell you anything that would make them look bad and I am sure on a rational level you know this..the ONLY way to get a message to any of them is to send an email to a manager, express your frustration and let them know you will be playing elsewhere as a result of the tightness of that particular casino..not that I expect them to change anything but you have to let someone other than live chat reps know you are not playing there anymore and then actually back away from them..I guess they did that for you though..being at all hostile to a live chat rep will never get you anywhere but speaking to a manager may get you a free chip..that is my many many years experience dealing with them. Sorry your luck was so bad but honestly I doubt it is any worse than many others have experienced.
- Gunny,I'm so sorry to hear about your recent bad luck.
Hang in there buddy,I'm sure things will get better for you soon.
Which casinos closed your accounts (you can pm me) and I'll boycott them!!
are you being serious with this post or are you being sarcastic? if 3 deposits in a row without cashing out is bad then i am the biggest loser on the planet because i am probably at about 500.
- Replied by
- at November 07, 2012, 19:11:01
- last active 3 months ago
- There's nothing fishy about losing three times in a row considering you're designed to lose to slots. If you've WDed once in three times in the past, you're not only quite lucky, but THEN it'd be more likely there's something fishy if you win that often
- RTG is the worst lol, 3deposits is nothing i went months before i had a great withdraw from jackpot capital, its without a doubt some of the most high varianced slots on the market but atleast i could withdraw, not like rival to this day i never ever won over any deposits ive made and i totally quit playing there over a year ago.
But honestly weeks/months between a withdraw is nothing to be amazed about its all about luck, seen few guys here say they can see when slot about to hit blah blah blah, there is nothing to see since its 100% random on every click.
Just take a a month break from gambling and come back, or stop using those bonuses chance of making playthroughs specially on rtg is brutal.
- Thank you all for the replies. You all are making me feel alot better. Right now I am too scared to make another deposit. I think I better wait a week or two because if I do it tonight or tomorrow and fail it may cause me to have an anxiety attack and I might abuse another customer service person that would lead me to be banned from another casino.
- Honestly, the best way to go into a gambling session is EXPECTING to lose; after it is for fun, and a poor way to earn an income as slots are random and you've zero control on the outcome; rather think of it like a Friday night out: you spend a bit of money and you have some fun but you don't get your money back from the bar..plus, this way, not only do you not get a pesky hangover, but if you DO win, it's like finding money on the floor..woohoo YOINK
- It's for entertainment for me as well, and I keep pretty entertained watching my meager deposit disappear. But it's more exciting to watch it multiply. Ups and downs, even drastic ones, are to be expected. Before long it will turn around (for awhile). Good luck.
- I'm inclined to agree with most comments so far. Expect to lose and if you win it's a bonus. I do understand your frustration though Gunny.
Perhaps next time, don't go to live chat or you may well end up with no casinos to play at. We are all here for you so come and have a rant here instead.
- Its just so hard...When you know you are being cheated. And the casino turn around and lie in your face. RTG is not RIGHT FOLKS. They pride themselves as being the most profitable casino software on the net.
- Oh gunny! after all those recent wins and huge cashouts, maybe you should take a vacation or something. Please don't get yourself banned, if you want to vent... we're here for ya. I think we all can relate to runs of s***** luck. Don't complain directly to the site, that will most likely end badly for you. Good Luck gunny, I hope you can get back in their good graces.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played