What pre paid cards do you use?
I use AAA prepaid Visa with generally good success.
Also, the Visa Cards sold at Walgreens work very well for me.
What PREPAID cards do you use?
Readers of this topic also read:
- This topic has been moved to Archive....READ
- Started by
- at October 11, 2009, 13:42:37
- last active 6 months ago
- I use GREENDOT which can be reloaded with MONEYPAK. Its can be used for same day payments, automatic bill pay, & you can even reload this Greendot prepaid car to reload your PayPal or shop at Ebay.
MoneyPak not only can be used to load just Greendot, but many othey prepaid cards like H&R Block, AccountNow, & Mastercard rePower, just to name a few.
I treat this card as if it were my Visa debit card. By the way, it also comes in Mastercard.
- Hello genenco ! i to also use the greendot prepaid mastercard,i mostly deposited in casino (Gocasino) because that was the only one i could find it to work in either by luck or the casino support helps me with being able to deposit with it there own special way.i thought the problem was because they were in a different country or something....so Cool ! that really explains alot...now i wil be able to hopefully deposit in other casinos with that Imformation,hopefully im going to go try that now....thanks ! wish me luck....
- Replied by
- at October 11, 2009, 21:32:39
- last active 9 months ago
- I agree with nicenez112a, Netspend is great and you can load them at most check cashing places!
I also use Metroprepaid Visa, they are a cellular service, but anyone can order the card online and you re-load it any MoneyGram location. http://www.metropcs.com/visa/
- I use my NETeller account which has a prepaid Mastercard with it.
I can deposit instantly online with it but what is great about is super quick
For example in the last 2 weeks i have made 4 withdrawals from my Pokerstars account to my NETeller account heres how they went :-
1st withdrawal took 3 hours to hit my account
2nd ,3rd and 4th withdrawals all hit my account instantly !
I can then go to my ATM machine which is 5 minutes along the road and withdraw
my winnings awesome !
P.S. The only drawback is that you get charged £3 each time you use the card
but would you rather wait days or weeks on your winnings or get them straight away for
£3 ? its a no brainer for me ;D
- I use Account Now Visa, and never had a problem. Plus, it builds your credit, and after a while, you can borrow money from them!
If you are interested in them, use the referral code FCC4U and they'll put an extra $10 on your card when you load money on it for the 1st time. Not a bad deal!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played