What Slot has the Worst Bonus Round?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hiya LCB'ers,
I know we all love the bonus rounds!!! But there are some slots where the bonus rounds are notorious for giving absolutely nothing. This can be so frustrating to get all excited, only to find out that i have gotten zilch or a consolation prize!
For me two come to mind:
T Rex, although i have hit some awesome bonus rounds it is the slot mostly likely to leave me empty in credits after the round is over.
Twister is another one that i literally will have not one penny in the bonus round. I end up with a consolation prize of a multiplier times my bet.
What slots do you play that are really cheap when it comes to bonus rounds?
- Golden Retriever Slot at RTG is a hit and miss bonus round. Either its reaallly good, or horrible. Three bones get you 10 free spins, and at the end of the free spins the dog digs up a bone to let you know what the free spins winnings are multiplied by..I one time, got 20x but the majority of the time its only 2x..The multiplier is the key of hitting big or not.
- I have to agree about Twister... I hate that game! Once, just once, I got 3 twisters during the bonus and the woman and it gave me $900 but it was all free nd chips and it still didn't make playthrough . I have tried repeatedly since and nada. For me, I really don't like Incan Goddess. I have never won anything decent during the bonus round.
- T-Rex is always sooo dissapointing, that game just refuses to pay me.
But its the same as with Mystic Dragon, it pays shite most of the times, but when the dragons or dinosaurs appear your balance goes skyrocket.
But I never hit them on T-Rex.
Had a few nice hits on Twister, but also nothing really big.
But the worst freespins are on TombRaider2, where the winning symbols explode. These NEVER EVER pay!
But its a great game anyway, the round the world bonus rocks!
And there's the supermode..
- allyoop wrote:
ALL of the slots @ Always Cool have lousy bonus rounds
Thats because they only have lousy slots.
AmigoTech must be the most crappy software available, played a freebie there a while ago, never finished it, it felt like a gawddamn punishment!
Another bonusgame I really HATE is Rivals Moonlight Misery, the pick'em bonus.
Takes AGES to complete and is boring as hell, as it always pays the same.
- Another one to avoid is a spaced themed 5 reel video slot at rivals; can't recall the name of it right now. When the bonus round comes up it gives you 2 choices for the round: you can chose to just skip the bonus play and just take the randomly chosen bonus amount, or you can go on the "skills based" game which involves flying a little space ship through a tunnel that goes up and down and has obstacles coming at you.
The problem with this is it requires you to use the arrow keys on your keyboard to direct the motion. But these keys also scroll the page most of the time so when you need to move the spaceship down in the game the page scrolls down so far you can no longer see the game! Pretty crafty on the designers part; a guaranteed lose bonus round.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...