What would you do?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Well...this week I went ahead and got a 42" hdtv instead of blowing my money at casinos for nothing. Now I want to play but have little to deposit. Should I got to Jackpot Capital where the max deposit bonus is 50% for me but I know if I were to get lucky I would get paid, or give Slots Jungle another shot where I get 250% bonus but am not sure if they pay or not as I am now to the casino. What would you do and if you have any reviews for either casino please share. Ps, I always take bonuses to prolong my game time and right now I've got very little to deposit. Hmmmm...go for trusted or go for game time (and for all I know Slots Jungle may be a trusted site)
Thanks guys...look foward to seeing some responses as I plan on making a deposit somewhere in the next hour or so, just a little conflicted and would like to hear what you would do!
hi satan...glad you guys got the tv.
- Replied by
- at September 17, 2011, 06:32:27
its nice to get something for your money.
if your really like to play jackpot capitol, here is a deposit code for 100%
personally, i do not trust slot jungle, but that is just my opinion.
i don't know if you have already used this code or not, but it should be good till sept 26 i think, i got it thru my email.
good luck, suny
- I am sure you made your decision and deposited already, but thought I would share my withdrawal at Slots Jungle with you for future reference. I won $450 on June 26th of this year, requested withdrawal on June 27th and the money was in my bank via ACH on June 30th with no hassle. I find them reputable and easy to do business with.
- I would choose slots jungle as you said your deposit will be small, you have 250% bonus to boost up your balance and you will get what you wish for (longer playing time), they do pay if you win thou, but not as fast as JC. You will get less playing time if you choose JC and their slots have been really tight since umw went out, but they pay out fast.
- As long as they are both paying that is whats important and of course more playtime. But it seems like you have a lot more confidence in Jackpot Capital so that may be a better choice for you.
You don't want to end up making the WR and then as an excuse blow it all because you tell yourself they prolly won't pay anyway!
Let me be the first to raise my hand for being guilty to that one.....Rated:
- / 5
- Johnny Karp wrote:
I'd enjoy that huge TV for a while, then get back to gambling Just kidding but congrats on the TV
I was planning on enjoying the new tv...wanted to see what slots look like ih 42"s of HD !!! LMAO
As for my deposit....you'll never believe this....I fell alseep about 10 mins after I posted!! I got alot of good replies though and I'll take thm into consideration for tonights deposit. Thanks guys
ps. already claimed OZ100, but thanks for sharing!
- Ok...so decided to go with Slots Jungle....only because after buying a case of beer I no longer had enough to make min. deposit at Jackpot Capital. This is now my thrid deposit with them and my second deposit got some really good play out of it. After busting out in 20 mins I go to the cashier to cash in my comps....to my surprise I had none...went tocustomer support and was told you don't earn comps at this casino and that any comp points you get are RANDOMLY given out!!! Are you Fing serious???!!! I have never heard of such crap before....guess I'm sticking with Jackpot Capital from now on....that has got to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard....random comps...lmao!
- Satansmuff what a crock of crappola they are giving you! I would certainly try to talk to a different CSR about this and then go up to managers, etc.
After I read your post about this I did some googling around the net and every reference I found about Slots Jungles comp program states you get comps FOR EVERY BET MADE WITH REAL MONEY. Not some or random... The only thing I found at all that would make a difference is that if you belong to their VIP Club they do have ascending levels and as they are attained your bonuses and comps and things like that increase... but all players get comps for all real money bets.
I would not let this go personally... to lie in your face and think you are stupid enough to buy it is just plain unacceptable... I think they should review your play and credit the appropriate number of comps... we all know they have detailed play records... AND I think they should also give you a No Deposit Bonus in apology and that bonus should have no or very low playthrough, no max cashout, and no game restrictions. So that is just one girl's opinion... good luck gurrrrlllll!
- satansmuff wrote:
He gave me a $15 bonus....but that was nothing, gone in 3 mins and had all the ragering requirents and restrictions that go along...with $15 i don't think i woulda been able to cashout anyways after you factor in the withdrawl fee....go figure!
Oh, how very generous of him... that would not be good enough, but I also choose my battles cause I don't need the stress...
Oh yeah, while I was playing there tonight with a previous deposit, I checked and I was getting my comp points... does that mean I am random?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played