Just curious as to see what the largest amount you online casino gamblers have ever hit for? I think I may have said this before somewhere, but as for me, even though I did the dumbest thing that could ever be done , and played it all back to the last penny I hit well over $10,000 . Not once, but 2 times. Both times were on small deposits less than $100 and with no bonus. Cant say weather I would have got paid or not because of the type of casino (RTG) it was, but I still to this day cant believe I did that BOTH times.
Whats the largst.....
Readers of this topic also read:
- Replied by
- at February 23, 2011, 22:36:16
- last active 18 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at February 24, 2011, 03:30:43
- last active 5 months ago
- I can't tell you what I've done because there's just too many of them. Always thought my brother was the worst, after building up his wins he lost $14,200 in like 2 days.
The sickest was a young girl I knew. I was stupid in letting her take my mother-in laws car cause I had to lose every last cent of the $1700+ royal off of $50, didn't want to drive her. Car got impounded and held for 1 month, no license and an unsafe pass. Lost the car. She hit $693,000 on a Wheel of Fortune at Indian casino. She gave us $200 for car, said other $50 later which we never got. Seen her every time up we went to casino and always asking us for money. She had to have gone thru it in less than a year. I still can't believe it and want to throw up.
- It must've been about 5 years ago, back when we (US) could use Neteller, I made a $30 deposit to Roxy Palace and damned if I didn't turn that into around $5900 and change in like a day or two. It didn't seem real. I at least had the presence of mind to cash out $2900 into Neteller.
Man am I glad I did cause I pissed away the rest of it. Coolest thing was, it must've taken the better part of a week, maybe longer. I mean that balance wouldn't quit! Ah, the good old days.
- Last year at VRC I used to deposit $2000 weekly, and every week I had the chance to cash out at least $10K but I could never find the cash out. button. One time I had over $45k and still din't cash out. I wonder if I was at a land casino and had that kind of luck, would i be able to walk away or continue to play until I lost it all.
- Wow lhasa and lucy those are incredible wins! I think if i ever won that much i would need a stretcher.
It is so darn easy to give it back. I think every single one of us if we are honest will say the same thing. I myself have given back tons of cash online and land based casinos. The biggest thrill is not winning but the thrill of playing.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played