Whats up with the ewalletxpress
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- The last time I used QT was two days ago and had no problem funding so I am not sure if this is new. I would love to find out but unfortunately I reached the limit of spending...
Hopefully others can answer to your question.
Anytime you're afraid to try something new just remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.
Hi judi....this is what i copied and pasted from ewalletepress website:
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2010, 23:12:51
- last active 13 hrs ago
Please note we are experiencing ongoing technical difficulties as a result of a service upgrade.
Please use our chat system (see below) or contact customer support via email at email@example.com.
Hope it helps...
- Did that first but no answers just computer generated stuff! Hate those responses. Just was hoping someone heard something else. Just seems odd both wallets updating at the same time. Hope it gets done soon. I want to play :'(
I transferred funds from my netspend to my quicktender both Friday and Saturday. I tried to use e-wallet express last night but it wouldn't work. There was a message on the right upper side of the page saying they were having technical problems or something. So hope it will be fixed soon.
- Replied by
- at November 15, 2010, 15:15:29
- last active about 2 months ago
- I found out this morning that EwalletXpress is pulling out of the US market. I noticed you can not deposit using your checking account anymore. That option is not there. The only options I have listed are Money Orders, Wire Transfers and Bonus. I do not know what the bonus is though. I was told I could withdraw the funds from my account, but I did not ask about depositing.
- I deposited at Quicktender this morning through my bank account. I generally funded it using gift cards (international) but for the last two weeks they haven't gone through.
- alredmon wrote:
I deposited at Quicktender this morning through my bank account. I generally funded it using gift cards (international) but for the last two weeks they haven't gone through.
Are you in the US? If so, is it instant and how much does your bank charge?
Yes, Lips, here I will post the conversation:
- Replied by
- at November 15, 2010, 20:25:21
- last active 24 days ago
Lori: I was told that ewalletxpress is pulling out of the US market, it that true?
You are now speaking with John-Henry of Customer Service.
Lori: Hi John-Henery, I was just wondering if the above statememt is ture or not
John-Henry: My statement is true, yes.
John-Henry: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Lori: Oh I am sorry to hear that, Will I be able to withdraw all the funds in my account though?
Lori: Okay thank you for your time, I appreciate it
John-Henry: You are welcome. Have a good day.
- So does that mean quicktender is doing the same thing? For the past 4 days if I go to my ach page it says its not available.
Does anyone have any suggestions for depositing.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played