Where"s INETBET CASINO'S Rep????
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- :-X >:( I have been a Loyal Depositor since 2009 at Inetbet Casino; and have deposited thousands! over tha time.
I went to redeem a DEPOSIT BONUS the other day, and it wouldn't let me?? Kept saying I wasn't allowed?? So I had to email support ( they have no LIVE CHAT?????which is a pain ), and received an answer the next day.
Basically it said.... Due to you claiming a Deposit Bonus nearly every time you play; you are NOT entitled to use a deposit bonus until you deposit WITHOUT a coupon for some time, then they may lift the ban???
What the Helll??? >:( I emailed back that I had been a loyal customer since 2009, and never abused their system/or had several different account etc; that I had joined via LCB Forum because they were highly regarded, and said I was extremely dissapointed as a loyal customer and that I will post here of my experience...... and they bluntly told me that don't use the LCB Forum as a threat??????..........and I had no right to post here about my experience with them!???!!!! >:D Well excuse me Inetbet Support; but that is a threat right there towards me!. Im soooooo angry to be treated this way...I will NEVER deposit there again; one would think with the economy of many countries, they would treat their long and loyal players with a bit of respect.
You would think so Tazzie.
- Replied by
- at August 02, 2012, 01:31:21
I guess they must have bonus rules deep within their T & C's somewhere. Most casinos will stop a player using bonuses on every deposit at some point but I do understand your frustration.
Btw - your post has been moved here as only new casino reps are allowed to create topics in the direct casino support section.
- Replied by
- at August 02, 2012, 04:12:14
- last active 21 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at August 02, 2012, 20:39:53
- last active 2 months ago
- Thanks guys! I have now taken my wallet and deleted them! Manners cost nothing, and to do that for a free$3.00AU Bonus (wow!!!) is just beyond disbelief!
Im usually the very quiet gambler who takes everything in her stride; but that just tipped me over. I think the board should revue their status on this forum if only for rude support people, and treating a valuable customer so shabbily when so many casinos are trying to get you to play with them. They have done a gr8 disservice to their good name and I for 1 will not be back their.
But....Each to their own fellow gamblers; have fun and WIN BIG!
- rena35 wrote:
i had been a regular depositer but they wouldnt let me claim my comps said mostly from freechips,oh well i guess i thought as long as u deposit the comps were yours 8'|
I thought that too Rena!
If you cannot claim the comps from free chips, why are comps attached to them? Doesn't make sense.
- Replied by
- at September 12, 2012, 08:33:12
- ok guys i tried to claim my comp points like six months ago,then i get this today.I have questions like what if i win will i be able to withdraw and also whats the catch What would you do Dear
I trust this mail finds you well.
We were reviewing your account and noticed you have some comp points which you may like to cash in?
Checking your account xxxxxxx we see that you have reached 73.02 comp points.
Would you like us to redeem these points for casino chips for you? Your total 73.02 comp points equates to $5 Please e-mail me back I will be pleased to do this for you.
If you have any questions, queries or anything else you my wish to discuss please do not hesitate to contact us.
Many thanks for your continued patronage.
** Check out our Facebook Page for exclusive offers! www.facebook.com/inetbet **
Click here to Reply or ForwardRated:
- i am quite surprised that i had an excellent gaming experience at inetbet today.CSR Brian was great .I will be depositing there soon and i hope i can cashout.Also he said after a couple of deposits i can start back to using free promos again.(Rated:
- I take a deposit bonus whenever I can as Inetbet doesn't have continual bonuses as does CW or Rushmore or the majority of other RTG casino groups. I have been a vip at InetBet since they opened and never had I had the problem the member posted. Strange.
I have however recently had trouble faxing a new faxback for a new credit card I used to deposit with and subsequently requested a withdrawal. I tried to "fax the form 3 times today to the fax number they gave me via email and their fax machine wasn't on. Then told to email it but I told them I could not as my scanner wasn't working. Still no reply. I did email them copy of front and back of card so I don't know why they are still delaying my payout for over a week now. Not my fault the "faxback form" can't actually be faxed. do you think?
- Replied by
- at September 22, 2012, 04:06:45
no i dont think its your fault
can a mod please fix my post,my pc was possessed yesterday
gl on your cashout footdr
Fixed Rena. Oooh errrr that was weird.
Glad you had a good time with the $5 Rena. Good luck with the deposit and (hopefully) withdrawal.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played