Where did my post go??! I finally had some good news....sorta
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Drake Casino and Gossip Slots Exclusive No Depoit Bonus for LCB members! New players only - US...READ
Well, I made this post last night but don't see it anywhere Anyways I might finally have some good news! I made another deposit at Jackpot Capitol yesterday for $50...not sure why since I have the most horrible luck there...well I took a 50% bonus so started with $75. As usual I just steadly lost it until I got under $20....then....I got a bonus round for free spins on White Rhino. I hit all the jeeps with the rhinos all down the 2,3,and 4'th reels...which retriggered it. Ended up with over $400 from that bonus round all on a 50 cent bet. So, I decied to raise my bet to $2.50 and hit all 5 of the respin feature!!! $625 for that one!! I eventually got my money up to $1800.00. It's been a long time coming for me to have any kind of luck there and I said to myself cashout out no less than $1000....two hours last I'm down to $700 and said screw it...and cashed out $500 (better than nothing i guess) and left the rest to play. I went to Warlock Spell and I swear I kept hitting bonus round after bonus round and 3 times picked the 100 spins with $2 bets on them! I also tried that Dracula game and in the re-spin bonus hit 4 draculas one line 1, 3, 4, &5...paid over $900. So as of now I'm back up to $2000.00! Please give me the strength and common sense I need to make this cashout...playthrough has long been met and got over $40 in comps now! If I don't win this time I hav no one to blame but myself. As for the $500 cashout I reversed it when my balance went up...only made one cashout there before and it was on a free chip over 3 years ago...didn't realize they were closed on sat. and sun. and that you have to wait 48 hours before they process it! I always thought JC was superior when it comes to quck withdrawls....so now I have to endure 4 days before my cashout can even possibly be processed....strength and common sense...strength and common sense...repeat! lol
- Started by
- at October 29, 2011, 23:24:08
- last active 4 months ago
Also just wanted to mention these slots were hot, hot HOT last night...everysingle game I played I was getting bonus rounds out the wazoo! Never here or at anyother casino have I hit so many rounds...not even at land casinos....hmmm, maybe they finally realized they needed to give me a break, lol!
- satansmuff YOU CAN DO IT! When I have a cashout pending I go put some money in another casino and play it slow to keep the gambling jones off of that pending withdrawal. Don't even go to JC until like Wednesday when something may have been done on your withdrawal. Then go only long enough to check the status and leave again. They will get it done, but it takes the patience of JOB waiting for it... just go play ANYWHERE ELSE while you wait.
- Very nice win Satansmuff and as you say, it's been a long time coming.
You CAN do this and you WILL do this. Stay out of the casino completely, don't even be tempted to play your comps, you can save them for another day.
Find some no deposits to play or get yourself over to the bingo or poker sections. You can play free chips in the bingo or freerolls in the poker. Whatever you do, just don't go into JC as you know you will reverse some of it.
Stay strong and when your wait is up and you have all that lovely lolly in your bank account, you'll be saying to yourself "I'm so glad I didn't reverse".
You can do this.
- I have to be the DUMBEST person alive....lost almost all of it! Cashed out $200...instead of $2000...JC went back to it's normal 400-600 spins before hitting bonus rounds that amount to half your bet....but it's my fault completely...I had a chance to win and didn't take it. Now to make matters worse I a;ready know I'm not gonna cash that $200 either...just checked the score board for the Ghostbusters promo and I'm 48 points away from a guaranteed $400 bonus...I have a bad feeling I'm gonna lose the rest of what I have and still not earn those points to win the bonus! Man, I really suck! lol
- Sorry to hear that satansmuff, kinda did the same thing yeasterday first time to cashout 1100 at nordicbet after only looses there then i went to my favorite slot betting 10 a spin first 50-60spins was keeping me over a 1000 so i keept going hoping for the freespins since ive won 100x bet tons of times with it but nothing zip wanted to cashout out 500 then but nah lets see if the feature shows..........
- No you don't suck girl! It's hard to stop when you are having so much fun. I have done that so many times including the land casinos. It's so hard to just get up and leave when your adrenaline is rushing like crazy.
Let's hope you at least win the $400 and whatever you do cashout! Would be a nice start to Christmas shopping that is for sure girl!
Exactly what Lips said, all of us do it.. you were having fun, i do the same thing at land casinos, many times in online casinos.. you never know if you are gonna hit a bigger one!.. and who wants to stop having fun.. and then the same thing we all feel like sh** when we realize what we had then lost it, could of bought that new laptop or wide screen TV.. :'(
- Replied by
- at October 30, 2011, 19:38:04
- last active 4 days ago
You'll win again, hopefully you'll have more "strength and control" yo can do it girl!!
.. i'll admit i'm a weakie
- thanks Lips...but no, I'm just plain out stupid! I had so many uses for that money and just pi$$ed is all away like it was nothing. To make things worse I showed my boyfriend how much I had...at one point $2900...and promised him I was cashing out at least $1500. Not sure how i'm gonna explain to him how i have nothing.
And here's a real kicker...this morning I check my vip account to see where i was on the scoreboard and to also see how close I am from getting platinum status (which will be another $400 free chip). I just now checked again to see if it has been updated yet and what a SHOCK I got! The scoreboard reamins the same but my vip point....well this morning said I need just a hair over 4000 vip points to gain status and NOW it says I need 6827!! I just lost over 2800 points towards status!! How is that even possible?! Contacted support and got the good ol' answer...someone will get back to you! WTF!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played