Which casino (in your opinion) is the best to do business with?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I have to say this..
It irks me that one can post in here and see the thread has been viewed.. yet no one replies.. I understand that most of you are looking for n/d codes and such... but why no replies? Why not respond and say.. I've had a good experience with such and such casino.. or this casino sucked.. Just wondering.. ;o)
- I played at great number of casinos, and i actually made some really nice profits. I can suggest you to read Casino Whoring Guide and start form there ( if you are into blackjack ).
- I am also new to online casino, I played most RTG casinos last two months because their slot games are good but recently when I tried to make the withdrawals, their process of paying out is too slow. So, I stop making deposit with them and find Rival Casinos to play with. I recommend thisisvegas or superior casinos.
gl to you
- first time on today so just read your post. I deposit regularly at the Fortune Lounge casinos. Platinum Play and Seven Sultans, mostly. I have deposited at Royal Vegas in the past but if you play slots I have found that their slot games have really tightened up over the past couple of months. I have had better luck lately at Seven Sultans (just cashed out over $300 last week from a $50 deposit and I played on that for about 4 days before actually cashing out) and I deposited also at Platinum Play last week and cashed out $100 on a $50 deposit. Just deposited $60 today at Platinum Play also and have a current balance of around $200, so I guess you could say that they are probably the best, in my opinion. The players club is also nice with pretty good comps and offers. They also are very fast with payouts. Usually takes between 24 and 48 hours. I highly recommend them!
- I was like you just not long ago, had no idea about anything related to casinos...that is the reason why I love this forum so it takes time but try to read over some new and old posts then you will know some good and bad casinos. Anyway I don't play at most rtg. casinos except I just signed up at aladdins gold and club usa and of course inet bet but I always end up to deposit at micro's casinos. I love royal vegas but really, I just never win anything but their customer support is great. I recently found my old account number at Grand Mondial casino and that's where I am playing these days. They are excellent.Rated:
- / 5
I am italian and I am a good player......sure the best casino to play is Bet365 that pays in 6 - 8 hours but also all Casinos Fortune Lounge Group, Casino Rewards and Jackpot Factory ( all Microgaming ). I think RTG Casinos are ......generally, not sure to play, expecially Virtual, Party City, Cool Cat, Wild Vegas, Palace of Chance, Cirrus,
Cirrus UK (no comment), Slots of Vegas, Prism ecc. Also the five sisters (Real Vegas, Mighty Slots ........) are dangerous. Dont pay and if pay you must wait for 1 month....
Pardon for my terrific English..
- I am staying away from rtg casinos, especially Palace of Chance. They do not pay at all, even when you win fair and square, they come up with a reason no to pay. Some people have been lucky and finally got their winnings but for the most part I would stay away, play the free chips for fun but do not deposit. Maybe if enough people stop depositing at rtg casinos they will change their deceptive ways. I have always had good luck at 7sultans. I have been depositing at paradis8 and thisisvegas but have not won enough to cash out so I'm not familiar with their timeline. I have also been depositing at pamper casino but have not won enough to cash out, however, pamper seems to not offer any loyalty comps or any appreciation chips or anything, I dont like thier customer service either. I have emailed pamper a few times and cant get a reply so I will probably shy away from them. Good luck where ever you play.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played