which casino is better? (microgaming)
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi LCB'ers, Freaky Vegas has an awesome news which you'll love! They have just launched an...READ
- ive played at captain cooks casino but seriously think it only has like 2 or 3 machines that are good, ive downloaded spin palace god the machines were so good but i only had it on one credit. How i've notice if a machine is good is when i set an amout of how much i want to spend on the game and lets say $45.00 is my balance and i use say $5 on avalon, if i see that my balance is increasing then ill stay on there till i get the free spin if i go under like $44.40 then i'll stop and find another game.
Tip: Never increase your bet if your getting good spins cos you'll notice that your machine wont be giving back much as it did so before you press spin increase your bet first, i can say i kinda have an addiction to these games but its more the thrill when you win lol oh another tip when you win 10x your original deposit withdraw atleast 3 quaters of it but make sure your left with a balance of at least $30 cos for some reason everytime i withdraw and im left with $20 i can never seem to make more money its like they know your trying to take their money and build it up lol and also "flush" your withdrawl straight away cos if you withdrawl and and leave there so you can reverse it you'll end up losing it.
- yep your so right about allslots i just came off that casino a few hours ago and wthdrew my winnings lol oh i even won on a free tournament $100 i didnt have to use continue play lol cos no one could beat my score.....after that i played with the winnings and made an extra $350 so alltogether $450 u.s convert to n.z dollars pretty good for free money lol so play tournemts aswell you'll never know your luck.
This online casino provides players with more than 80 games and a competitive 300% bonus with reasonable wagering requirements. Playtech is the technology behind the Online Casino and therefore there is no question of the site being one where you will have to worry about the different security features. The site is naturally secure with a high level of security features in the programming provided by the Playtech technology.
Almost all versions of blackjack, roulette, slots, video poker, and slots are available in several versions in a way to cater to the needs of different levels of players. The site is going to in the near now introduce the instant play feature where you will not be required to make a download for playing the games provided in the site rather you can play onscreen in the site.
Have a nice time a head.
All Slots, All Slots VIP Casino,Lucky Nugget, Spin Palace Casino and Ladbrokes are all really good casinos - Ive cashed out over £1000 at ladbrokes and £400 at All Slots VIP.
- Replied by
- at November 08, 2009, 08:58:51
- last active 5 months ago
Another casino Ive cashed out at is PartyCasino.com - (don't confuse this with Party City Casino which Ive seen mentioned on a couple of blacklists). Think Ive cashed out about £600 from that one.
Overall my tips are stick to microgaming casinos which seem so much more reputable/trustworthy than the others. Don't bother with big bonuses, no deposit or deposit ones as the play through is so high that its not much point. AND FINALLY steer clear of RTG casinos full stop - I'm in a dispute at the moment with P of C and was told my withdrawal would take a month....whats funny is Ive only just noticed they are based in the UK where i live...i could walk to their base and back again (few hundred miles) in less than a month...anyway good luck Hun, hope you win big xx
- Replied by
- at November 08, 2009, 10:04:24
- last active 5 months ago
Has any of you's got any tips for how to play these machines?
i have noticed with microgaming is that their games are either hot or cold. obviously you would want to find and play the game that's hot. the key in doing this is to quickly recognize when the game you are playing is cold and move on to the next one - keep moving until u find that hot game. a game that is hot will usually give you bonus games or spins early and the interval between the next bonus is relatively short. On average I would give a game 25 spins - if i don't hit anything after 25 spins i'll move on to the next game. i also like to wager/bet an amount that is relative to my cash balance and as it gradually grows (hopefully) so does my wager. perhaps it is just in my head but it seems if i wager too much..the game suddenly goes cold or the bonus wins amount to almost nothing. there is still more to be said...but i think this is enough to help u get started. bring us good news and plenty of winning screen shots!!!
The best Microgaming casinos offer impressive bonuses, good customer service, and audited by eCOGRA, ensuring fair gaming and that the integrity of game results are assured.Microgaming is at the forefront of developing online casinos games. New games are released approximately every three months. The platform supports over 100 slot games, with 14 progressive games that are some of the largest jackpots around. For table game players, the choice is excellent, with 8 blackjack varieties, 3 different roulette games and old favorites like craps. Video Poker players will love the Power Poker games that allow up to 50 hands to be played at once. The Jacks or Better games are all full pay.
Have a nice time
- i so believe you when you say that microgaming is good to play with and yep a few of the casinos you mentioned i have won at so its good to know that its not just working for me but the casinos are really paying out to other people, Just wanna know though, what bets do you make to win that large amount? lol well i dont wanna be greedy but it takes so long for me to reach a certain amount just to lose it again lol so thanks for the tips
- yep i do that also i play to a certain amount and you are so right when the game that you are playing gives you the bonus or free spins early it's definitly a hot machine so thats also good to know that there are people playing the same way other wise ill be wasting my money and still have to work that 9-5 job lol but thank you for your advice on that, it really helps.
- If your asking about games....I tend to hit alot of bonus rounds on Snow Honeys, and twice have hit the jackpot during the free spins which triple all winnings...I also like the game Polar Bash, and Gladiator, they both seem to hit bonus games in a timely manner..other than that I don't really have any luck on microgaming slots.................GOOD LUCK to you and let us know if there are any games you do good at!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played