which casino is better? (microgaming)
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- This topic has been moved to No Deposit Casinos....READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hey there Satan, thanks for the info on the games, how much do you usually bet? Also what gaming software do you seem to hit wins more and/or your playing tome last the longest? Thanks Satan
Also Keza, I once deposited $23 and won $420 on Silver Fang also done well on Pure Platinum(free spins don't come that much but the game itself pays well), Summer Holiday, Gypsy Queen, Life's a Beach, Pedal Power, Reel Baron and the Great Galaxy Grab! Good Luck to you
- Good to hear about all the winnings...my weekend closed on a winning note with 2 paid withdrawals. Net total $800. However, Monday started off as a disaster. After one deposit after another and another, I could pick up a single win anywhere - I actually depleted my entire gaming bankroll! Oh man...I was devastated. And then....I remembered a small balance I had in an e-wallet account..$30. All of a sudden, things turned around. Since my usual and favourite games were not playing in my favour, I decided to jump on to games I have never played before. Especially the 3-reel classic types of slots. Some were quite expensive considering I only had $30. But I found Sizzle Scorpion - max. $1.50 a spin. This slot was the start of a victorious run...got top prize for 4 bonus games in a row which paid $50 ea. Played Peek-a-Boo...and nailed a $300 spin and another 4x $100 spins. Played Bulls eye and got a $600 bonus and then a $200 bonus...I had a chance to cashout at about $1800...and not doing so I settled for $1250...leaving $250 to continue playing. I ended up losing the $250 and made a couple of reversals...until $1000 was left pending withdrawal approval. My last reversal was for $150...I continued my play on these 3-reel slots and well...i now have another balance of $1250+. I will make another withdrawal once the finance department has processed the original withdrawal. The site responsible for my winnings is GoWild. I'm auto-spinning there now as I write - winning screenshots will be posted soon =)
- satansmuff wrote:
AUTO SPIN!!!! What's the fun in that???
well i didn't want to miss a beat while i was typing that post !
also i sometimes have 3 or 4 casinos opened on my computer all spinning at the same time...autospins keep them spinning stopping only if they hit a bonus.
and don't tell me it isn't fun when you hear KA-CHING!!!
- break da bank again and hitman are definitely my favorites. Break da bank is quite a low max bet (90pence) - Ive hit over a 1000 from a spin and hitman again over a 1000 but on the bonus round although i wasn't even betting max (300/£3.00 is max bet and i was only playing 150/£1.50).
Satansmuff - im with you on that one about wheres the fun in autospin......
- I am devoted 2 Lake Palace... have cashed out THOUSANDS over the yrs., & have NEVER had a problem. I was a depositor prior 2 the legislation, so I am still permitted 2 deposit/ play/ cash-out there.
- hmmm..i see your point...perhaps my fun is longer pulling the lever and watching every spin but has diminished to only cashing out...having insomnia for the last couple of years I play 72 hrs straight before finally crashing out...I don't think i'd be able to do that without autospins =)satansmuff wrote:
Soda.....I get the whole multi-tasking thing, but where is the fun letting the computer pull that lever for you........?
- i ove silver fang which casino did you play that game on? yea i deposit round about that much cos the exchange rate is high if i were to convert nz dollars to u.s, i also like kathmandu, avalon, santa paws, and centre court only cos when you get the free spins the multiplier varies oh and also i like deposited like 4 times in 4 different casinos and thats like as soon as i sign up with them and i gotta say it's like they take your money just like that, and im thinking it might be because of the sign up bonus they give, but thanks for your source of information i like to hear different views from different people seen as online gambling is becoming very popular and it also saves petrol travelling to the nearest land based casino (which takes me an hour to get to the nearest to me) lol so thank you.
- i like that one lol but ive noticed when i use autoplay it kinda like takes your money cos its like it knows your either gone away for a bit so it most probably gives crap spins
- oh my god that's like me i deposited 3 times on Tuesday and got absolutely nothing so cool to hear about your winnings and i haven't really played the 3 reel slots but will try later on oh and g wild was one of the casinos that took my money but I'm guessing its because its my first time cos that's what happened when i signed up with wildjack i lost it my money but decided to try and get my money back so 2nd deposit things were way better lol
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2009, 18:21:06
- last active 3 months ago
oh my god that's like me i deposited 3 times on Tuesday and got absolutely nothing so cool to hear about your winnings and i haven't really played the 3 reel slots but will try later on oh and g wild was one of the casinos that took my money but I'm guessing its because its my first time cos that's what happened when i signed up with wildjack i lost it my money but decided to try and get my money back so 2nd deposit things were way better lol
GoWild is my number one choice. They have a great support team who are always there to do what they can for you. They also have a fast cashout program - so withdrawals are quick (6-24hrs). About the casino taking your money..keep in mind that these are powered by microgaming...so how the games play out is not necessarily the fault of the casino site. As microgaming will be microgaming not matter what casino site you go to that's uses the microgaming software. To better gauge or assess the site is how you are treated as a player and whether or not you feel secure and comfortable and not so much on the how the games play - they don't have control of that - microgaming does.
- Thanks satansmuff...I hope things change and bring many good tidings online
have u had the chance to see my recent winning screenshots? i gave you an honourable mention in one of them -
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played