Which casinos require credit card to play?

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    2,464
    views
    12
    replies
    Last post ago about 5 years by blueday
    No avatar normal

    richden

      Newbie
    • offline
    • 0
      thanks given
    • 0
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Newbie
      2
    • last active about 5 years ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        richden

          Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Newbie
          2
        • last active about 5 years ago
        I remember awhile back I couldn't play at a couple sites I wanted to because they required me to register a credit card and I didn't want to provide that sensitive info. I don't remember which sites they were though. Is this pretty common?
      • Index

        blueday

          admin
        • offline
          • 18109
            thanks given
          • 9764
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            20,074
          • last active 13 hrs ago
          It depends on the "make and model" of your credit card - check out these Banking Options.  Click on the review of the appropriate card and you will see which casinos support that payment type.,

          Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

          blue
        • No avatar normal

          richden

            Newbie
          • offline
          • 0
            thanks given
          • 0
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Newbie
            2
          • last active about 5 years ago
          Thanks blueday.

          I was actually wondering which sites require you to register a credit card and if it's common for sites to do this. Not if the credit card doesn't work.

          Are you aware of any that require this?
        • No avatar normal

          TAAADAAA

            Superstar Member
          • male
          • offline
          • 1652
            thanks given
          • 1519
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Superstar Member
            5,793
          • last active 23 days ago
          richden wrote:

          I remember awhile back I couldn't play at a couple sites I wanted to because they required me to register a credit card and I didn't want to provide that sensitive info. I don't remember which sites they were though. Is this pretty common?

          which site require you to register your credit card, richden?
          based on my knowledge, you do not have to register CC to play with any casino.  You can play in fun mode for fun of course.  If you want to play for real money, you can either register a CC to deposit or you can register with an ewallet, click2pay, for example, to make your deposit.
        • Avatar 17011

          satansmuff

            Super Hero
          • offline
          • 5
            thanks given
          • 136
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            1,541
          • last active 24 days ago
          I know every microgaming casino I played made me register my card also. Then everytime I went to make a deposit I never need my info because my card was already registered and the info was all there. I too didn't like that idea espcially with having kids in the house...I was always terrifed mine would one day log onto my casino and make a deposit thinking it was just a game (as I always told her my casinos were lol) Not to mention the huge pain it was to unreister cards since I always use prepaid ones. I once had to make a deposit somewhere else because I already had the max which was 4 cards registered and couldn't get online support online to remove them. A few rivals make you register also....I know alot of RTG's don't. Jackpot capital doesn't and neither does Slots Jungle...thats all I have at the top pf my head.
        • Avatar 17011

          satansmuff

            Super Hero
          • offline
          • 5
            thanks given
          • 136
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            1,541
          • last active 24 days ago
          TAAADAAA wrote:

          richden wrote:

          I remember awhile back I couldn't play at a couple sites I wanted to because they required me to register a credit card and I didn't want to provide that sensitive info. I don't remember which sites they were though. Is this pretty common?

          which site require you to register your credit card, richden?
          based on my knowledge, you do not have to register CC to play with any casino.  You can play in fun mode for fun of course.  If you want to play for real money, you can either register a CC to deposit or you can register with an ewallet, click2pay, for example, to make your deposit.




          TaaaDaaa, I'm surpised you've never had to register a card before. Everytime you log onto a casino and don't have to put in your credit card info means your card is already  registered.Microgaming was famous for that......
        • No avatar normal

          TAAADAAA

            Superstar Member
          • male
          • offline
          • 1652
            thanks given
          • 1519
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Superstar Member
            5,793
          • last active 23 days ago
          no, I didn't say I've never had to register a card before, satansmuff.  I have with many different casinos, btw.  What I meant on my previous post was that you don't have to register a card, you can play for fun or free tournaments or whatever, but if you want to deposit, then yes you have to register your card.  Alternatively, you can use an ewallet.
        • Avatar 17011

          satansmuff

            Super Hero
          • offline
          • 5
            thanks given
          • 136
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            Super Hero
            1,541
          • last active 24 days ago
          Sorry...misread your post...but yes at certain casinos you have to reigster if you want to deposit, lol...I could be wrong but that I know of no ewallets of any kind are available anymore to USA players. If you know of any them please let me know cause every account I had was closed when that poker thing happened almost a year ago.
        • Index

          blueday

            admin
          • offline
            • 18109
              thanks given
            • 9764
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              admin
              20,074
            • last active 13 hrs ago
            I have never played at a casino where you need to register your credit card.  I used to have credit cards but not any more.  Bingo sites - yes.  A lot of them require credit card registration to get a freebie etc.

            blue

          • No avatar normal

            TAAADAAA

              Superstar Member
            • male
            • offline
            • 1652
              thanks given
            • 1519
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Superstar Member
              5,793
            • last active 23 days ago
            satansmuff wrote:

            Sorry...misread your post...but yes at certain casinos you have to reigster if you want to deposit, lol...I could be wrong but that I know of no ewallets of any kind are available anymore to USA players. If you know of any them please let me know cause every account I had was closed when that poker thing happened almost a year ago.


            have you tried mypaylineQ yet?
          • No avatar normal

            liquorman

              Sr. Member
            • offline
            • 276
              thanks given
            • 230
              thanks received
            • Replied by
              Sr. Member
              428
            • last active 12 days ago
            I won't play at a casino that forces me to register a credit card before i haven't had the chance to look around casino. I am not going in blindly with my personal info. Asking for a credit card off the bat is making a purchase without seeing it first. No thank you.
          • Index

            blueday

              admin
            • offline
              • 18109
                thanks given
              • 9764
                thanks received
              • Replied by
                admin
                20,074
              • last active 13 hrs ago
              liquorman wrote:

              I won't play at a casino that forces me to register a credit card before i haven't had the chance to look around casino. I am not going in blindly with my personal info. Asking for a credit card off the bat is making a purchase without seeing it first. No thank you.


              I totally agree liquorman.  Even if I did have a credit card, I would be very reluctant to register it straight off.

              blue

            lcb activities in the last 24 hours

            • 30
              new members
            • 630
              members online
            • 16597
              guests online
            • 80
              new posts
            • 10198
              free games played
            Join the club

            Most viewed forum posts

            • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
              Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
              More Free Chips
            • 200 zpsnwkvewod
              Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
              Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
            • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
              LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
              CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

            Join today and start earning rewards

            You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
            S logo
            Select Language
            Search
            Search Results

            Report to moderator

            Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

            Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

            Submit
            39012170