Which high rated casino's have done you dirty?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Just wondering which highly touted casino's have done you dirty. I'm talking about the ones that come so highly recommended that you shrug that first horrid playthrough off and deposit a few times more.
- Started by
- at August 12, 2010, 08:54:57
- last active 4 months ago
For me.. the mother would be BetPhoenix. I made 4 deposits with these slugs and my playthough was maybe 2x on each one. I kept giving it another shot, followed by another.
2nd would be the entire Club world group.. they have done me so awful, but their support is so great that I am actually considering depositing tonight with Aladdins Gold again. Somebody take me out back and kick me in ***z, I'll give you half of what I plan on depositing for this favor.. it would feel much better.
3rd Casino Titan.. same as #2.
4th Every othe RTG besides Lock Casino.. the old lock casino I should mention.. as in 5-6 months ago.
The Rival group seems to take a lot of crap, including a lot from me for trimming comp points for no apparent reason and having the most horrid max cashouts known to man. The thing is.. they pay and playthrough can be met every once in a while. If I was to recommend a casino to someone new in the game, it would more than likely be VRC or Paradise 8 (the latter I have never cashed from, but come very close and get a lot of playthrough)..
- Now this is a great thread! We can vent! OK, for what it is worth, I believe the majority of players, or forum members, are aware of the freerolls, Crazy slots (Vegas Tech.) is doing these days. A few days ago, I was playing the big foot tourney, I hit the free spin feature, and hit the free spin feature again, while I was in the free spin. Problem being, when I hit the second free spin feature, I wasn't awarded the spins. Time was running out in the tournament, but I stopped, and contacted live support. Unfortunately, I didn't save the chat, that will not happen again. I was in third place, in the tourney, when this incident started, and looking prety good.
I explained everything to live chat, as I have here. The time in the tournament now expired. They asked me, what I thought would be a fair comp. I replied, $20.00 no restrictions. Is that asking for the world? I think not. Crazy Slots replied, give us 48 hours max to verify the problem, and if there was a problem, you will be comped, accordingly.
2 days go by, no reply, So I log in, go to live chat for an up-date, and they offer me a deposit bonus, with a rediculous play through. I proceeded to rip them up 1 side, then down the other that only a step-mother could appreciate. Needless to say, they locked me out of the casino. So, thats that, sure does feel good to vent. Also says alot, on how Vegas Tech. runs their show. My recommendation, don't go near them.
- allgood, the reaon I complained was, I was playing in the practice mode, (play money) and the same thing happened. I hit the free spins, while in a free spin, and they we're awarded.
Side note,.......... Don't you think it's odd, they asked me, what a fair comp would be. So they new darn well, what was going on. It probably dominoed on them, then they had to come in with some stupid proposal, such as they did. They would be giving away thousands, otherwise.
- I'll tell you, when you play in any of the tournaments take a look at the payout screen before you play.. this kind of malfunction or whatever it really is has happened alot to me and others, while playing i have noticed that when a symbol combination lands does not reflect what the payout is (such as scatter symbols) and re-triggers don't happen, i too ignore it thinking that it does not re-trigger finding out it does.. also take your time and watch the screen, i really think they think we don't pay attention or something (just a small thought being a tournament people want to play fast)...
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at August 13, 2010, 00:52:52
- last active about 1 month ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played