why lead the sheep to the slaughter?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- ok, i'm pretty sure that this post might get some panties in a twist, but , I feel this needs to be said.
why have an exclusive promo with a known rogue casino?
i'm sure that many people will find this website simply by searching google for free chips, and won't even have a clue what a rogue casino is.
is enticing people to deposit at a known rogue really worth whatever they kick back to the site?
- It's been said over and over, those are some of the most popular free chips, so even though they are rogue, and listed as such, a lot of people still like using them. Nobody here is leading anyone to any slaughter, anyway. Just adults passing around info. If other adults use that info without putting any thought into what they are doing, well, too bad.
- Tirilej wrote:
I believe he is talking about This is Vegas. It has been bought up by others but is still considered a rogue casino.
Here it has not even a warning next to it.
Or it is another casino...
This is Vegas is now under the Cocoa, Paradise 8 umbrella and is not a rogue casino.
I don't think it could possibly be that one.
- I think the point i was trying to make is that every casino's pay out are at the discretion of the casino at the moment and for the player, always the final decision is the casino. Whether or not they have a steady flair for not paying or paying is for us to decide them rogue. Not my intent to discomfort anyone in the thread, you are my new fellows.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Well, in this case, that they did this (Almost a year ago) and then sold the company to a new outfit is what is in the past. Now they are under new managemnt (Ownership) and so if you don't want to risk playing due to fears of what may occur, that is your choice.
- Replied by
- at February 13, 2011, 16:41:05
- last active about 1 month ago
But to blame a casino for what occured in the past from previous owners is like shooting the Neighbor for what the previous one did to you 5 years ago.
- i never said anything against jason. i was simply pointing out that I thought it odd that this site would want to have an exclusive promo with ANY casino that has "questionable" background. you are correct. it is indeed my choice, but then again i have been around for years, so i make very informed choices as to who gets my deposits. i would just hate to see someone less informed, win the contest and get screwed because they have some "violation" of some other white label rival T&C's
i wish everyone nothing but the best, i also wish you could have such a contest at a...ummm...lets just say, different casino.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played