Why not play without a bonus

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    3,198
    views
    28
    replies
    Last post ago almost 2 years by teraxyz
    Images

    Cat50

      Superstar Member
    • female
    • offline

     spin time

    • 4099
      thanks given
    • 2443
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Superstar Member
      6,148
    • last active 12 hrs ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Images

        Cat50

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline

         spin time

        • 4099
          thanks given
        • 2443
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Superstar Member
          6,148
        • last active 12 hrs ago
        I have been around for a very long time and have always avoided bonuses on deposits since the beginning. Most of the complaints i see are about not following rules on the bonus you take after a deposit. A lot of head ache IMO. I have read the terms on some of the bonuses and find some of them down right designed for you to lose even if you win. I understand more playtime but if you do manage a withdraw you will have to make darn sure everything was followed to the T or you will lose. I just never felt like having to follow the strict bonus guidelines. A good freebie i will take but a deposit bonus is just something else for me. Maybe it has to do with where the USA is allowed to play which is mostly the casinos that show up on either the warning list or in direct support. (this is all from my observation and my opinion). 8'|
      • Index

        Sommi

          Super Hero
        • offline
        • 661
          thanks given
        • 1135
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,059
        • last active 10 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
      • No avatar normal

        cheetahwind

          Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 140
          thanks given
        • 717
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          987
        • last active 1 hour ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        I don't mind a good bonus from time to time assuming that the rules are easy to follow and don't have any traps.
        Which most places I play it, they tend to spell out the bonus terms pretty easily to where there isn't much to be trapped by.
        I hate the bonuses that are dreamed up like the following list:

        1) I hate the slot bonuses that are machine specific.  Like your only allowed to play these 5 machines, or else the other 200 don't count towards wagering and void your winnings.
        - Reason why I hate these is to me a slot is a slot.  If your going to provide me a bonus why tell me only certain slots qualify and others don't. That since all slots pretty much perform the same, that we are restricted to only 5 of them.  They all play the same, granted some bonuses are season themed, but still seems like a lot of BS to me.

        2) Ones with max cash out
        -Reason why I hate these is to me you've already wagered your money anywhere from I have seen a simple 10 times over to up skies the limits on wagering requirements.  So since you've had to go thru all of the work of having a wagering requirements.  I hate having a limit put on me in the end that says your winnings are only partially yours if you win big.
        I get that some of these bonuses are rather huge matches, and I suppose I could see the risk.  Why offer such a bonus if your not prepared to pay out rather largely on it.

        3) Bonuses that clearly from the beginning don't specify in clear terms.  What the max bet can be, what percentage of a certain game can be played, or any other restriction on how the bonus can be played.
        -To me this seems like a trap in itself.  If the casino can be bothered to make clear what they see as bonus abuse.  Which pretty much what this statement is covering.  Then really the casino shouldn't offer bonuses period.  The whole you can only wager 10% of the bonus at a time, can only play 20% of the wagering on one single game, or some other percentage ordeal.  Seems like a lot of work for the player and almost makes it a were going to take your money in the end bet.  So really let's not make it bonus where to player has to do the math.  Let's make simple terms that are easy to follow across the board.

        4) My final pet peeve is offering a no deposit bonus, yet before taking it or after you finished wagering it.  Your required to deposit.  Especially after you've already made a few deposits in the casino.
        - I get that they want to verify you a bit, and sometimes that can be done by making a deposit.  Yet after your first deposit.  If your going to make me pay more into the pot to withdrawal.  I'm not interested.


        That's a few of my pet peeves about bonuses.  I could go on, but those are the ones that annoy me the worst.
      • Index

        sanchya

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 322
          thanks given
        • 297
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          594
        • last active 5 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        maybe for USA bonuses is not friendly, but for EU i think this is the best way how to play..because netent playtech always allow to play all slots with low wagering (not all) and also few of them has max bet, but as low roller i dont care about it..
      • Images

        Cat50

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline

         spin time

        • 4099
          thanks given
        • 2443
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,148
        • last active 12 hrs ago




        I missed that thread but a good example was one of the members (read the thread to see who)has asked for direct support a number of times because of the bonuses but still play them. It is up to them if they like them,it is their money and who am i to tell someone how to play?. As far as the USA is concerned (that is all i can speak on)when you take the bonuses you have to go over them with a fine tooth comb and even then you have to watch for the trap that is just waiting to close. Try winning 10,000 or above and see what happens(IMHO). I think if more players stir clear of the bonuses maybe the casinos will change. RTG in particular. I have seen enough non USA players post that they would not touch RTG with a ten foot pole. Wonder why?
      • Index

        tinker

          Sr. Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 214
          thanks given
        • 308
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          407
        • last active 12 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        • Index
        I myself if I'm making a small deposit like $20 I will take a bonus but not more than 100%. In my opinion anything more than that would take forever to make the play through. When I first started online gambling I didn't know any better and I was taking 200%, 300%, etc.  I just looked at how much more money I had to play with and not so much the play through. Now it's only 50% of the time that I take a bonus. 
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10276
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 8 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        I only like to take a bonus at a casino i am familiar with and know the rules and only when i am making a small deposit to give me that playing power lift.  Wagering requirements can not be more than 25x and there can't be no silly max withdrawal limit either!

        But all in all i prefer straight deposits cuz it is hassle free without worrying about any play-through requirements.
      • Index

        gizzmax

          Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 463
          thanks given
        • 371
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          636
        • last active 2 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        If you are a low roller than deposit bonus gives you a better chance to win IMO but wageiring must be under 30x and if max cash out term is in place at least 10x deposit should be free for withdrawal.
      • Index

        chocolateman

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline
        removed
        • 450
          thanks given
        • 494
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,134
        • last active 12 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Images
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        I only like to take a bonus at a casino i am familiar with and know the rules and only when i am making a small deposit to give me that playing power lift.  Wagering requirements can not be more than 25x and there can't be no silly max withdrawal limit either!

        But all in all i prefer straight deposits cuz it is hassle free without worrying about any play-through requirements.


        I AGREE TOTALLY WITH THIS STATEMENT!
      • Images

        Cat50

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline

         spin time

        • 4099
          thanks given
        • 2443
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,148
        • last active 12 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        chocolateman wrote:

        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        I only like to take a bonus at a casino i am familiar with and know the rules and only when i am making a small deposit to give me that playing power lift.  Wagering requirements can not be more than 25x and there can't be no silly max withdrawal limit either!

        But all in all i prefer straight deposits cuz it is hassle free without worrying about any play-through requirements.


        I AGREE TOTALLY WITH THIS STATEMENT!





        Nice picture by the way.
      • Index

        gwolfman

          Jr. Member
        • offline
        • 9
          thanks given
        • 50
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          75
        • last active 16 days ago
        Wow very interesting article . Now you really got me worried. Seven months ago I  signed up with inetbet casino because I always read what a great casino they were the best US casino.

        When I registered I sent  in all my documents and got approved because I didn't want to deal with the paperwork if I won. I am not a high roller I usually deposit between $25-50 dollars and use a bonus.

        Your right about all those damn stipulations your were referring to on the bonuses and inetbet has all the ones that were referred to.

        At Inetbet I would try and just use the simple straight forward ones with the simple slot bonus.

        Well on Sept 4th this month I hit my first random bonus for $15,000 . I only made a $25.00 dollar deposit with a 100% match bonus with no restrictions.

        I was blown away and couldn't believe it. I thought wow they were right about this being a great casino. I was thrilled because I had read so much about how they don't jerk US players around when it comes time to pay players plus I had all ready been approved.

        The first thing I did was to request $1,500 to see how smooth that would go. Well right away the usual bullshit started. The first e-mail I get after my request said ( we received your request for $1,500 and that is fine) but you will need to resubmit all you documents because this is your first deposit request.

        I thought wow no congratulations on my win they tell me that's fine. Right then and their I knew this might be a fight for my money. That is why I only ask for $1,500 to start.

        I sent all my documents within an hour of getting that e-mail. I sent the documents to security@inetbet .com. Well an entire week went by and I heard nothing.So I sent another e-mail asking about my withdrawal to support@inetbet.com.

        I get a response two days later telling me I need to send all documents to support@inetbet.com

        After I received that e-mail I sent the documents to both e-mail address. Well as of Today Tuesday the 16th I am still waiting for a response.

        A few days ago I read on a review site were someone posted that they had a difficult time claimimg a withdrawal of just a few hundred from inetbet . They said inetbet did not want to pay because they said the player was a bonus abuser. This person said they were shocked when that happen because they thought they were a great customer for the casino. They also stated the exact same thing I did is what he did. Depositing between $25.00-50.00 per deposit using a match bonus.

        He said they finally paid but no longer allowed him to use any bonus coupons . He said that he was so pissed off he told them to cancel his account and never played there again.

        I never used a non deposit bonus  at inetbet and I thought they encouraged the use of bonuses
        because they sent me e-mails 2-3 times every week begging me to use them.


      • Index

        drtheolen

          admin
        • male
        • offline
        "Think for Yourself - Question Authority" - Timothy Leary
        • 1147
          thanks given
        • 955
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          2,044
        • last active 1 hour ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        For me bonus is worth claiming if:
          - rules are transparent
          - wagering requirement do not change house edge significantly on games I intend to play (Sommi posted a link above where calculation of house edge depending on bonus amoount and wagering is explained well)
          - there is absolutely no withdrawal limit (I find it silly to deposit and than have a withdrawal limit)
          - I can play the games I like with the bonus I claimed

        If all above is valid Im all for a bonus and will take it every time, but if any of it doesn't apply I will not claim the bonus (and that is absolutely without exceptions)
      • Images

        Cat50

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline

         spin time

        • 4099
          thanks given
        • 2443
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,148
        • last active 12 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        gwolfman wrote:

        Wow very interesting article . Now you really got me worried. Seven months ago I  signed up with inetbet casino because I always read what a great casino they were the best US casino.

        When I registered I sent  in all my documents and got approved because I didn't want to deal with the paperwork if I won. I am not a high roller I usually deposit between $25-50 dollars and use a bonus.

        Your right about all those damn stipulations your were referring to on the bonuses and inetbet has all the ones that were referred to.

        At Inetbet I would try and just use the simple straight forward ones with the simple slot bonus.

        Well on Sept 4th this month I hit my first random bonus for $15,000 . I only made a $25.00 dollar deposit with a 100% match bonus with no restrictions.

        I was blown away and couldn't believe it. I thought wow they were right about this being a great casino. I was thrilled because I had read so much about how they don't jerk US players around when it comes time to pay players plus I had all ready been approved.

        The first thing I did was to request $1,500 to see how smooth that would go. Well right away the usual bullshit started. The first e-mail I get after my request said ( we received your request for $1,500 and that is fine) but you will need to resubmit all you documents because this is your first deposit request.

        I thought wow no congratulations on my win they tell me that's fine. Right then and their I knew this might be a fight for my money. That is why I only ask for $1,500 to start.

        I sent all my documents within an hour of getting that e-mail. I sent the documents to security@inetbet .com. Well an entire week went by and I heard nothing.So I sent another e-mail asking about my withdrawal to support@inetbet.com.

        I get a response two days later telling me I need to send all documents to support@inetbet.com

        After I received that e-mail I sent the documents to both e-mail address. Well as of Today Tuesday the 16th I am still waiting for a response.

        A few days ago I read on a review site were someone posted that they had a difficult time claimimg a withdrawal of just a few hundred from inetbet . They said inetbet did not want to pay because they said the player was a bonus abuser. This person said they were shocked when that happen because they thought they were a great customer for the casino. They also stated the exact same thing I did is what he did. Depositing between $25.00-50.00 per deposit using a match bonus.

        He said they finally paid but no longer allowed him to use any bonus coupons . He said that he was so pissed off he told them to cancel his account and never played there again.

        I never used a non deposit bonus  at inetbet and I thought they encouraged the use of bonuses
        because they sent me e-mails 2-3 times every week begging me to use them.









        I am no big Inetbet fan but they do pay if you followed all requirements to the T. If you made one mistake they will take your money. As far as bonuses, there has been a lot of complaints as far as them taking away bonuses once you win. I have never won so i can only tell you what i read. I know that some people do like bonuses but if you look at the direct support thread like i said, most complaints are about those very bonuses. I am a low roller myself but even if i deposit $10 i never use a bonus. To much headache (IMHO).
        Rated:
        5.0
        / 5
      • Index

        blueday

          admin
        • offline
          • 18114
            thanks given
          • 9775
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            20,078
          • last active 1 hour ago

          Thanks for this post from:

          • Images
          I will rarely take a bonus however, I will take a bonus at a reputable microgaming casino very occasionally but even that is rare.  i hate havng to follow bonus rules as they certainly can stitch you up if you put a foot wrong.

          @gwolfman - I hope you get your withdrawal.  I don't understand why they have asked for your docs twice.  You said you sent them in straight away and now again, they require them in order to process your withdrawal.

          Congratulations on your win!
        • Flapjack

          Markotik

            admin
          • male
          • offline

          La justice poursuit le corps au-delà de toute souffrance possible. Michel Foucault (Surveiller et punir)

          • 4764
            thanks given
          • 3346
            thanks received
          • Replied by
            admin
            4,781
          • last active 7 hrs ago
          It kind of bothered me to check rules every time I'd take a bonus and then worrying if everything was going to be okay. Nowadays, I play only with my deposits and I will take a bonus if it really is a good offer and I think it could be worth playing.

        lcb activities in the last 24 hours

        • 39
          new members
        • 626
          members online
        • 21686
          guests online
        • 85
          new posts
        • 768
          free games played
        Join the club

        Most viewed forum posts

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
          Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
          More Free Chips
        • 200 zpsnwkvewod
          Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
          Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
          LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
          CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

        Join today and start earning rewards

        You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
        S logo
        Select Language
        Search
        Search Results

        Report to moderator

        Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

        Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

        Submit
        39012170