will rtg finally go out of business if u.s. have online casinos?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Rich Casino Exclusive Tournament this December only for LCBers All players welcome - US...READ
- Personally, I think the only reason they have survived is due to limited choice for u.s . players.
Once there are regulated casinos opening online in the states, I will never play rtg again. Hopefully that will be the nail in the coffin for most rogues out there too.
It has been a long time coming, but all those rtg operators will share the million dollar progressive jackpots the players have fed into which never seem to hit.
- Replied by
- at December 28, 2011, 22:19:07
- last active about 1 month ago
- it is a good question, althought RTG slots are not the worst but they are not the best either, i actually think the rogue ones will sieze to excist and the good RTG will compete like crazy to get the custom because they know it will be a huge step and loads of better software casinos will open to usa again and new casinos like jackpot party and others when this ban is lifted for the us players.....
- I must admit i like rtg casinos too and it doesnt come from the lack of choice, as non us player i have quite abundant choice, so most certainly ill remain faitfull to the ones that were ok so far.
In the long run i see only benefits from eventual appearence of us casinos, healthy competiton will hopefully wipe the trash and rogue ones so all ppl who enjoy rtg (and im most certain there are many who really do) will still be able to do it but with less fear for their money.
Eventually, who knows, maybe it will influence whole market to evolve into something better, not only rtg
- It's not that I don't. Like rtg software but all the garbage that comes with it.
If they improved payout back to what it was about 10 years ago, paid lightening fast, cleaned out the rogues, stopped the b.s. excuses not to pay and had games certified and tested by someone other than themselves, then I would consider playing.
They'll never get a license from u.s., so you'll always be taking a chance. In the end, I think u.s. business is very creative and will offer games that will blow rtg away.
- Replied by
- at December 29, 2011, 23:38:04
- last active 3 hrs ago
- I"ve been going down to one of the harrahs casinos at least once a week. They send me monthly coupons for 1 hundred each (1 time rollover) and all kinds of gift card giveaways. Tomorrow it's sunoco so I'm going. It's really been great because I always walk out with cash and big choice of machines.
When I think of all the nonsense and greed going on with online casinos, I am really glad I hardly deposit anymore. They simply don't appreciate or deserve the business.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played