Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi everyone, I was lucky enough to finally put in for a withdrawal at winaday and was curious what the process is? I was told they are processed on Wednesday but would like a little more insider info from those who have with drawled before, any forms I will need to fill out, when can I expect to receive the cash out?
There won't be any forms to fill out. You'll just need to send a copy of your ID, credits cards used, and they'll also inform you of what you can actually black out if you so desire.
- Replied by
- at September 25, 2012, 04:36:26
- last active 1 day ago
Then basically as long as you get everything back to them on Wednesday. They'll process your payout pretty darn quick. My payout was processed last Wednesday, late Wednesday even. I got my payout already today. I would say I was rather impressed with a 5 day turnaround.
- Replied by
- at September 25, 2012, 09:16:28
Hi everyone, I was lucky enough to finally put in for a withdrawal at winaday and was curious what the process is? I was told they are processed on Wednesday but would like a little more insider info from those who have with drawled before, any forms I will need to fill out, when can I expect to receive the cash out?
If you get any probs, we have Jack the rep on the forum but I don't think that you will have any probs jfrye. Good luck and congrats.
- Replied by
- at September 25, 2012, 17:35:13
- last active 17 hrs ago
- Thanks Rena, it's the same thing every time. I hit something giant or decent then it's like the entire site shuts down on me and it becomes impossible to get a bonus round ect. Just bizarre how you can bet $2 and win 700 on one spin but then you can't get a spin to hit above your original bet for another 600. This is the second time I've done it too! Grrr I hit 900 in video poker and then the site went dry and lost it all. This time I'm atleast getting 100 out of it!
- That's also because your chancing fate.
It happens at a real casino too I've noticed. Hit big on one machine, then the rest are money guzzlers.
Also I'm sure part of it is the fact that when I'm playing on won money. My bets tend to be a bit more larger. Which even though slot machine manufacturers claim bet size should have nothing to do with the return of what the machine is giving you.
I'm pretty sure somehow in a round about way. It does matter. Like if the machine is ready to pay out big, it'll treat a high roller pretty nicely. Otherwise if it doesn't want to hardly pay out at all, it treats the low roller better.
Then again higher bets do create conspiracies tho. I'm probably just rambling.
- jfrye1 wrote:
Well I blew it but won a random jackpot tonight at bovada. Thank god it covers my losses and puts me way ahead! Now I just hope they pay.
Yay well done on the bovada random jackpot.
We've all been there jfrye and spent back our winnings so you're not alone. Make sure you withdraw this win at Bovada. Post in the teetering on reversing your cashout thread for support if you feel tempted to reverse.
Good luck and very well done.
- So I ran into a minor issue with my check. Apparently since the check is drawn on an account in Canada without any recourse to a US branch. It's only payable on the bank in Canada. Apparently my bank wants $35 to process a $30.00 check because the process is different and can't be processed "normally".
So then I tried taking it a check cashing place where the computer flat out said, do not cash. It's a out of country check.
Tried Wells Fargo, because I figured being a big bank they might be willing to help me. No dice.
So I e-mailed Win A Day to ask what do with the check.
They said to try to cash it at Bank of America or at another credit union. Well umm that didn't work either. Why? Bank of America same story, need a bank account. Nothing personal against either Wells Fargo or Bank of America, but I'm actually very, very happy with my current bank. Granted not near as many branches at those 2 banks, but I have one of the few banks left with a totally fee free account, plus have a rewards debit card.
So now I'm basically stuck with a worthless $30.00 check. The check is good, but long story short not a place in town will take without opening an account first.
Gah what a pain. Now time to wait to see what the next step is.
Like I e-mailed them and even like my bank told me. I would willing to pay the $35.00 processing fee, if the check was worth the fee. Like for example, I win $100, pay the $35.00 processing fee. I would still end up with at least $65.00 out of the ordeal and hopefully have some "winnings" left assuming it's more than my deposit. Yet to pay $5.00 more than what the check is worth really isn't worth it in my eyes.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played