Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- i won 145 after playthrough, i noticed you have to email e.t.c.. their form with images of bank card, statement and photo id... bank card and statement are fine as i have them, but i dont have a passport or drivers license so have no photo id, will they still pay-out if i explain this ??
- Do they have a live chat? If so, I would be tempted to go on there and tell them your problem and see what they have to say. It's best to find out from the start whether they will accept just the items of ID you already have. If they won't accept only those 2 forms of ID then you need to find out what else you can send in place of the passport etc.
It's best to find out exactly what your options are before you start sending emails with your documents attached.
Also make sure you send a copy of any live chat that you have with the casino to yourself (you should get the option at the end of the conversation).
I hope this helps.
- a few moths back i made the playthrough at crazyslots, max withdrawal 400. i made playthrough and had 400 to withdraw. they wanted the same documentation which i sent ok. my passport was 2 months out of date and they wouldnt accept it. point is casinos make up their own rules and i didnt get paid.
hope you have better luck, .......
- joejoe111, please let us know how it turns out for you....
- yea its a farce when concerning identification.
Most of the time they require "photo id". Now why is that? they wont ever recognise you.
Im in the same boat, i dont drive, have never been overseas and here in the uk they dont issue "government id cards"... many casinos have been too stupid to realise that and accept somethig else however a few have accepted a copy of my birth certificate
- Even with all the documentation I can't imagine you getting paid from club player I had alot of trouble with them years ago with a withdrawl. That was without a coupon too.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played