withdrawal at planet7 casino
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I thought their payout is a little faster than coolcat or clubplayer, but it turned out that it took about the same time. Ever since my withdrawal got approved, I kept being told that it would take 4-7 days to get my money. 4 days later, I contacted them again, then they told me to wait for another 4-7 days. On their website states that it takes 10 days to get withdrawals approved and 7 days to get paid, but it actually takes longer than that. I
made a withdrawal on 06/09/09
approved on 06/22/09
today is 07/09/09 - payment still hasn't been received yet.
I deposited regularly in planet 7, silver oak, and royal ace. Their random jackpots were up there, but thanks to posts like this I have uninstalled these casinos from my computer. I can't see waiting that long for a withdrawal and I don't believe they accept usemywallet? Not sure, but I think they told me it would be a check or moneygram.
Thanks again for the info.
- I hope zuga or LCBAdmin can help me to get the money from planet7, I contacted livechat earlier today and was told to wait yet another week. This is unacceptable, withdrawal was approved back on 6/22 and I keep on getting the same answer each weeek. This is the chat today
Megan: Welcome to Planet 7 Casino! How can I assist you today?
haudaica: I had a withdrawal
haudaica: it was approved on 6/22 and still haven't received the payout yet
Megan: let me check the notes in your account
Megan: This withdrawal is scheduled to go out early next week, We had some issues with one of the processors when sending money to the US and CA, therefore we had to re-schedule all withdrawals, we will let you know once ready via e-mail or phone once ready , We Apologize for the inconvenience this may cause .
haudaica: last week I was told its gonna be this tue, a week before that I was told next week, this is unacceptable
haudaica: thanks for answeringRated:
- / 5
- planet 7 is no good place to play! these guys are crooked, i won from the freechip there, they use nearly every delaying tactic not to pay.
it cost me endless hours of chat, disputes etc.. and the best thing is.. they told me with no shame their regular withdrawal time is over 20days anyway ;-) then after approval another delay and so on ;-)
finally after posting duispute at cds system they paid.. but all their promises in chat etc are just tactic.. if youre a new player not into this online gaming they fool you around..
i would really take care and always remind these guys.. as they never get to you themselves ;-)
a casino which says over 20 days for a payout is normal, where other rtgs pay within hours is kind of crooked for me, just my opinion!
post a dispute at the cds central!!
and tell them you wanna talk to mike, this guy was the only one helpful there. the others just tell you check back monday, then on monday they say oh sorry try tuesday and so on.. they always have an excuse like many withdrawals or processor isuues, if you ask me they have a list of excuses and just oick one that suits ;-)
let them know you are aware of their rogue behaviour... ;-)
- totally agree with you about their delay tatic. 1st, they told me to wait for 4-7 days for the control number b/c they would pay me by money gram. 7 days later, I contacted them, then they told me to wait for another 7 days. 7 days later, they told me they would pay me into my usemywallet, but I had to wait for 3 more days which was yesterday (tue). On last tue, they told me it's gonna be next week. >:( >:(, 3 weeks after the approval date I still haven't gotten paid yet. When I first deposited with them I also thought they would pay in 17 days also.
- As far as were concerned payment to the customer has been made. Should there be any problems or need further assistance do not hesitate to contact me and I will continue to offer my help throughout this process and any other related issues with any friends or other players may encounter.
- Very reassuring Nicholas.
Knowing that resolution can be had, and that payouts Can happen from your casino and group of casinos is important to us here. With the large selection of casino's to deposit to these days, Commentary on whether a casino does follow through on payouts is a big factor in deciding where and when to deposit and play.
- i really lough my ass of
you wont really honour these guys for paying this slow ??
and also only with help of a 3rd party they finally piad!!
nicolas, can you please explain to me why your normal payout policy is constructed like most times the players waits 1month minimum for a payment, and why do everyone complaining about your casino posts the same excuses from your livechat staff??
dont get me wrong but one has to get to the conclusion you really use kind of delaying tacts and thats just rogue!!
anyway nothing happy or special about you having paid the player, why they shouldnt?? ;-), cmon the casino took also his money, and paid him with weeks of delay, clear sign NOT to deposit there ever!! all good rtgs pay within hours or 3 days, why aint you?? would interest me??
and in the past you planet7 guys were connected to virtual and just changed your name,right? you are old crystal palace group and maybe you wanna explain why you changed the name to planet7? so this is no good rep too, imho..
change your withdrawal and processing policies, then you would be a safe place to play, but a casino making false promises over and over again is kind of not recommend or rogued for me!!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
I think it's great this was resolved. But like coxwel said "It shouldn't have taken this long or having to go to an "Authority" to resolve this matter".
- Replied by
- at July 16, 2009, 16:44:18
- last active about 1 month ago
Too many times I have seen others post about "I got my money in 3-6 days!" and such postings. Sadly, there's a lot of "It's been 1-4 MONTHS and I have finally gotten the money"
This is not good, this is not acceptable. This does only one thing and that's put a warning sign on the casino. In addition, when a newcomer sees the "offers/bonuses" and then sees the trouble one has in claiming a "Legit" win, they usually (Like me) pass the casino by.
That's one major benefit to this place. We have the money and power to choose. We do make it on what we see has occurred before. We notice this and decide.
- I'm experience the exact scenario that TAADAAA had at Planet 7...except that the site is Vegas Strip. After being told told to wait a week, I was then told documents were not received, in which I spent 3 days and 3 attempts to have them sent in. However for each day I was given 3 different email addresses that were all wrong. Finally I went online during the hours that the department requiring these documents was open. And got the proper email and was able to verify that the documents were received right there and then. I was told to wait 3-5 more business days. And so coming back after 4 days..i am now told they just received the documents and it could take up 14 business days to process....OMG!!!!
and so I wait.....
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...