withdrawal fees at betphoenix
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Casino Grand BayBella VegasJupiter ClubLake Palace RoadHouse ReelsPLAYERS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID...READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I was just informed that there's no fee for 1st withdrawal of every month. Then there'll be fee after.
they charge me $30 fee for MG withdrawal, , and they do not have usemywallet, expressewallet withdrawal yet.
- Thats gotta be for MG only?
kazzis: any chance manager came back yet?
Otto: Regarding MB fees correct?
Otto: No fees for MBs or Netteller.
kazzis: ok but i get this warning
kazzis: Your available balance of $ -20.00 USD is below our minimum payout requirement of $ 0.00 USD. Your request cannot be completed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Otto: Just one moment.
kazzis: cause it wanna charge $20 fee after completing withdrawl
Otto: Kasper, thanks for holding. Don't mind that message it applies to other payout methods. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . As the Subject put your User Login with payout request.
Otto: Please send in a valid photo ID and the Faxback form with can be found in the banking part of our web page.
Otto: payout request will be process much faster with the email sent.
But im still waiting none respons but he told me 2-4 buisness days and monday that 4th so hopefully they gonna approve the payout.
Try sending email instead asking for MG payout of full amount you might not get any fee's that way.
Btw taaadaaa when u payout on betphoenix does they amount get removed automatic from your play money? cause mine is still there to use.
- I spoke with oscar on live chat the other day. I asked if I deposited by usemywallet why can't I withdraw by that method? He said I could. When I asked him why it was not an option under withdrawal, he said they would take care of it for me.
Didn't cash out anyway so guess it won't be a problem
- I hope they get rid of these fees $30 is alot to charge for a withdrawal...and for us in the USA besides WU it's the only way at Bet Phoenix right now.
- Either there support team just lies like hell or they dont know what the other person does, send my documents wendesday and was approved just fine the same day, then told moneybookers is 2-4 buisness days which i can live with.
Then i go talk with support again today and it sounds like my documents was never checked since he had to talk with manager, so now i gotta wait 3-4 more days for the payment to be ready what ever that means, not sure im ever gonna deposit there again if thats there way to handle payouts.
- Another 1hour chat session with live support today, got transfered to a manager that worked out stuff for free first withdraw, but now im in the queue for the 3rd TIME!!!!!! which is fun since i was still approved for my payout 8days ago and again last monday thats what i call amazing.
Hope i get my money tomorrow then no more this casino had enough of promises of a withdraw is approved for payout and then its not anyway.
I chat with a manager today and he said that usemywallet and ewalletxpress will be available for withdrawals in the casino cashier next week.
- Replied by
- at June 24, 2010, 20:50:16
- last active 3 months ago
Sorry you guys are having problems with cashouts. Nicolas Johnson would prolly be more than happy to answer questions about all this. Maybe he will read this thread and address any concerns.
- Replied by
- at June 24, 2010, 21:00:52
- last active 3 days ago
- I am so glad they will have the QT option soon. I also like that they have the MG and the WU options, not alot of casinos have those.
Yes, like Givennsz said, Nicolas is an awesome rep, and if you need anything he is always there.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played