Yankee, go home!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 21 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
- So I enjoyed participating in the free mbtc giveaways earlier this year from btc-casino.io. And I liked playing there a lot. Have been to the top of the Steamtower. Fell in love with a guy named Rumpel Wildspins after he helped me win over 17,000 on my 10mbtc spin. Won and placed in a lot of tournaments. Was #4 player in wins this week.
Never did anyone mention US players were not allowed. And the casino was all over the internet on bitcoin casino info sites as allowing US players. I encouraged some players to try them out because I had such a good experience with them and they wanted to try bitcoins.
And they were blocked from registration. So I asked support who informed me that No USA players are allowed to join the site, whether just for bitcoins or for any reason. So I had to ask them to not allow me to log in any longer, seeing as I was on the forbidden list.
It would have been nice to have known ahead of time. Wondering why I couldn't find anything in their rules that would indicate no USA players allowed. But mostly I am a little more upset that the whole issue of player discrimination still exists. I thought this would have been resolved by now. Any others here who got signed up with btc-casino.io who are Americans?
- Hey Chilly,
Yeah, me. Pardon my French but WTF is going on here? I've been a member there for months now and I do get occasional glitches with the games (usually spinning continuously and then booting me off, also frequently during bonus rounds bit that is another story) . I love the NetEnt games and this is the only place we 'Mericans can actually play that I'm aware of. This is truly disappointing to hear Chilly because I really like the site and would love to continue playing there. So far I haven't been booted for my nationality but to hear this from another American is not a good sign.
- I don't mind one bit (why the face? lol)
I was compelled to ask because I had referred several folks over there and they couldn't register and were snagged as USA. Questions were being asked, and I was planning to "don't ask don't tell" as I truly loved the place and spent a lot of time there. But since I did ask, and since I got a very definitive answer, I couldn't stay and excluded myself. And since I knew I wouldn't/couldn't keep myself away, I requested they keep me out.
So you are more than likely safe. They didn't ask me any questions or imply anything at all. I just got myself tangled up with ethics I guess and couldn't handle the pressure. It was very tough.
Have you tried Rumpel Wildspins? I just found that a day or two ago - can give you 17,000 x your bet, thats what it did for me. Until the next time I played and he wasn't so nice to me anymore. At all.
So, anyway, keep playing unless it starts making you feel uncomfortable or something (hope it does not!) I really kind of hope they change their minds about the rule. And that I and everyone can enjoy the site. Such good perks and such a lot of fun. Not fair that anyone should be banned.
Thanks for replying!
- Just came in from bit casino.io, and after finding very few of those games working for me, finally got some support who informed me that many of their software providers are restricting the Americans from gameplay. In particular, quick fire and play n go. I wanted to say so I am left with the crap games, but I didn't. She suggested the betsoft and I told her I can play those anywhere and I am not particularly fond of them or I wouldn't be over here trying to play the interesting ones.
Getting kind of annoyed at having to flush my bitcoins down a hole without even any entertainment of my liking.
- Replied by
- at May 02, 2015, 13:52:37
- last active 22 hrs ago
I was also disappionted about the restrictions at bitcasino.io . I probably deposited there more than anywhere else in the last six months. I knew we'd probably get burned on the Quickfire/MG software games (no pun intended). But I liked a lot of the Play'n Go games. That was a bummer. I understand
your sentiments but so far at least I think we can play the Aristocrat games so --I don't know if you play
those or not, at least that option is open. Also, there are quite a few new BTC sites popping up now
I'm hoping the competition will expand out software choices.
La justice poursuit le corps au-delà de toute souffrance possible. Michel Foucault (Surveiller et punir)
- Replied by
- at May 02, 2015, 14:06:16
- I agree, Markotik, and I think it is an interesting point that the casinos seem to be trying very hard to keep the options open for the affected players while at the same time following their contractual relationships with the software companies. I don't believe I have given this situation as much thought as I should. I have been just considering my own desires to play at these sites with these very entertaining games.
Bongo, I haven't tried the aristocrat games. I barely got in the door to look around at all and everything I wanted to try would not load. Then I tried to choose some other games and would have tried to be happy with them. But, they were all like $2.50 a spin compared to the .09 or .9 games I had been playing. Sorry, one or two spins and gone just isn't my type of thing. So I practiced cashing out my bitcoins, which is a good feeling, and scooted on back to the safety of my own country. Things can change very quickly in the gambling world.
I didn't consider all of these other things going on in the world at so many levels- it is a complicated world we are living in and I am glad we have this place right here where we can learn more and share experiences.
Thanks for helping me figure out my part of this international drama. I am not very good with political situations. I just wanted to enjoy the view from the top of the Steamtower. Good luck at the casinos!
Hey again Chilly, I just had my afternoon coffee so now I'm all wound up --'specially after reading these posts. There are, fortuneately, many new and different BTC sites that have varying restrictions that really don't seem to be entirely consistent. For example, one site which I happen to really like has "Amatic" software and other games that are entirely open to the American market. Now you go to another site that has Amatic software and we're restricted. I don't entirely understand it, I just play what they let me.
- Replied by
- at May 02, 2015, 22:02:11
- last active 22 hrs ago
- That is probably the best thing you can do, because, really, either we do that or we sit around and don't play for worry of becoming a part of some international counter-revolutionary movement. Well, that's kind of drastic, but if some foreign government wants to crack down, I suppose we could get in deeper than we think.
I don't know...that could be really paranoid or very true, and I don't like thinking about new ways to get myself in trouble. I know that BTC hasn't done anything to block me like I asked. They could be laughing at the silly American grandma for all I know. I think if they were missing me and my little bit of bit coins, they would email me some more and invite me back, saying oh, it's okay. I opened my dolphin browser on my notebook and ended up on their site, logged in. They like for people to stick around!
And yeah, I've seen a lot of the new sites popping up, and I am glad to see them, but they don't really compare to what BTC has going on right now. Not yet, anyway. And I'm not so deeply set on playing bitcoins that I am stressing over not being able to use them or not being in on the latest thing. All of these little things are just choices we have to make, and I like choices except when they are really something else entirely pretending to be choices.
I'm sure I'd be safe and still enjoy BTC if I went back, but I'm going to try to stay away, just for those folks who i invited to hang with me - I'm going to hang with them where they are welcome also. Let us know i anything over there changes with regards to USA players, okay?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played