I like bearly fishing, fat lady sings, silver fangs,...
and I kept finding out more games that I like, lol.
Deposited $25 with 35% bonus at Rich Reels, lost within 10 min. Then, I logged in to play in fun mode and found two games that I like, Reel Baron, Scoop the Cash. Deposit another $25, and these two games won me $500 in 1 hr of playing, hoo.
ok, list your favorite microgaming games please, so I can try them if I have a chance or for someone who dont know yet about these great games will try
When you get 10 free spins of Reel Baron game, you will get multiplier from 1x to 10x, it's really cool game, try it out, u will like it.
your favorite Microgaming games
Readers of this topic also read:
- I have to say congrats first Taaadaaa on the nice win. Well done.
My faves are Alaskan Fishing, Deck the Halls, Mad Hatters and Fat Lady Sings. I also like Thunderstruck II but it is so memory intensive, I don't play it too much. Finally, I like Sir Winsalot.
I will definitely try out Reel Baron and Scoop the Cash next time.
As a side note - I have found the best "temperature" to be around the 270 mark. Playing when its 999 is just a disaster...except for Thunderstruck II. I win more on that game when the temp is at 999.
- Centre Court, because of the stacked wilds in free spins!
Love that game, bring on those tennisballs!!
Break da Bank Again, because of the huge wins that are possible with those 5x multiplier wilds and free spins that have another 5x.
Isis, also because of the huge wins possible in free spins (20 spins x6)
All 3 of the above mentioned games are VERY HIGH variance, so watch out, they can also eat you alive!
Jolly Jester, can pay pretty decent in normal spins, and has 3 different freespinmodes, the one with the extra scatters added to the reels kicks a$$!!
But the one with the multiplier counting up from 1 to 10 is pretty cool too.
TombRaiderII for the graphics, sound, and that awesome Round the World bonusfeauture!!
The good old 9-liners Adventure Palace, Thunderstruck, Springbreak.
Still love those.
Those new 243-way slots like TSII just dont do it 4 me, I cannot possibly get thrilled by those, dunno, too many winlines, low payouts, especially TSII, I just dont get that game..
Or maybe I'm just getting old, lol..
- Slash of the titans - hard to get freespins but off a 40cent spins ive 2-3times won 200+ on the 15freespins
Alaskian fishing - huge winnings if it hits
Star apeal - kinda new to this but with 1coin spins ive been very lucky lately when almost broke winning back to $40-50
Thunderstruck 2 - loved this when was released was able to get some nice wins but now it just eats my money never get any freespins
Queen of the jungle - if its in a good mood bonus and freespin modes won $50 off a 9cent bid
Silver Fang - love the freespins stacked wilds
Think its those i play mostly atm, centre court alot of people love but it rarely hits freespins for me and if does its like break tha bank again nada winnings even with stacked wilds.
- I don't play microgaming all that often, but I do like Avalon..That is really the only game I have played with real money...I won off a tourney...I have never deposited at a microgaming casino..
I will try out some of these games you guys mentioned next week at Villento when I make my first deposit!!
- My old favorites are Snow Honeys and Polar Bash because you get two chances at a bonus game! I haven't done well on them lately. I also have won some good bonus rounds on Beach Babes! If you get three coolers you get 20 spins and they pay 6x. So if you can get some bonus spins you can rake us some cash on the bonus! I also like Alaskan Fishing and have pretty good on Bomber Girls and Double O Cash. I like these because you have two different bonus rounds which I like.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played