Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I took non cashable 600% bonus at betphoenix casino yesterday with 25x in playthru. I bet big at the begining, $2 per spin, hope to win big and grind it out later. I won up to $1k at one time and still won $500 when I had only $1500 left in playthru. I hit nothing since then, didnt matter if I changed different slots, I tried to play low variance slots, but it didnt matter, it just sucked out slowly my balance and finally I cashed out only $250. I should have left the game when I still won at $500 and come back a day or 2 later to complete the playthru (this strategy worked out for me before), but it's hard to do, I was thinking, only $1500 left in playthru, I get it done in 30 min, lol.
has this ever happened to you when you are about to make playthru and your balance are gone right after?
what is your best strategy against it?Rated:
- / 5
- I use to use bonuses all the time but I'm seriously thinking about not doing it anymore except on MG because I truly like the games and you can give up the bonus and cash out when you want and have enough. Lock use to do that too. They would remove the bonus liabilty once I made playthrough though and then I had no max cashout.
- My strategy: I play roulette without a bonus. I just tend to do well with roulette.
If I take a bonus, I play blackjack to "win a little." And then play favorite slots games. This probably has a 20-25% success rate in reaching a cash out. Though, I have to agree with the previous posts. It SEEMS my bankroll just gets drained the last 10% of the playthrough!
- I have found bonuses only work (mostly) if: You get at least two great hits within the first half of your wager requirement.
Simply getting a little ahead and hoping to hang on until playthrough is finished does NOT seem to work. The house odds will certainly get you!
Now, I have won up to $5000 on one bonus play, BUT it came early in the wagering requirments....and I felt like I had to fight like mad to hang on to it.
- My strategy for casino playing is-
The casinos used to give you strategy cards to help you play.
I would tell you that if your level of play requires a strategy card, the BEST thing you can do is play CRAPS You are NOT ready to play Blackjack profitably.
Now, when you are ready, play very late at night. Mostly after 3-4 am. Try to find the most inexperienced dealer you can (slower game and less likely to run the shoe up). Play a hit & run strategy (get in, pop em for a couple of hundred and leave !) Go to a different casino and play there and attempt to repeat. NEVER play for longer than 30 minutes at a time. Move on.
$25 table works best in my opinion.
- I will not take a bonus if it's a ten times max cash out but I do like having a playthru because it cause me to play higher amounts thinking I have to go thru the play thru anyways and that causes me to win better amounts if I hit. when i play without a bones i find I am afraid to raise it and never seem to get ahead.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played