Youwin.com bad Bonusrules , Please help me!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi all;-) i ahev a big problem. I did do my first deposit yesterdays evening at Youwin.com
I did deposit 21.50 Euro and i got a 21.50 Euro Bonus. here are the terms.
> Terms and Conditions:
Version 1.2. (15/06/2011)
1. This bonus will automatically trigger upon your first transfer of €10 or more from your main wallet to the casino whether you are new to youwin.com, or you are an existing player.
2. Players from the following countries are required to wager 40 times the bonus amount: United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Andorra, Greenland, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Canada.
3. Players from the following countries are prohibited from taking part in this promotion: France, French Guiana, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, United States of America, Virgin Islands, Malta, French Polynesia, French Southern Territory.
4. All other players from countries not listed in terms 2 and 3 are required to wager 80 times the bonus amount.
5. If a player is found to be using bonus funds on ineligible games prior to meeting wagering requirements on eligible games, youwin.com reserves the right to refuse withdrawals, remove bonus money and winnings without notice.
6. Real money casino bets will use deposited funds first, and bonus funds will only be used to place bets when deposited funds have been exhausted. Only bets placed using deposited funds will contribute towards wagering requirements.
7. Wagering requirements must be met within 14 days from your first deposit.
8. The original English version of this Terms and Conditions may have been translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of this Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
9. General youwin.com Terms and Conditions apply.
I played a while, first the rounds where reduced from my deposit amount. After my deposit amount was gone it was reduced from my bonusbalance. As soon i pleayed with the bonus i won something over 120 Euro. I played for Hours with bets between 1 - 2 Euro. After a while i was sure i wagered enough ( 860 Euro ) and i went to the cashier. But all my money was only bonusmoney and nothing was cashable. I wasn't to able to see in my history how much i did wager until then.
then i contacted Customer support and they told my i have to deposit again and again, because only wagers with deposited money counts to reach the Wagering of 860 Euro. I have now over 210 Euro sitting in my Bonusaccount and they tell me i have to deposit again and again to reach the Wagering. I wagered more that 1500 - 2000 Euro with the Bonusmoney and the money i deposited. Do you think this is a fair rule? in my opinion is this scam!!!
Here are ther mail i ahd with them,:
Dear Youwin Support, I like your Games really and I was lucky enough to win something but my problem is, I did deposit the amount of 21.50 Euro and I got a Bonus on this deposit of 21.50 Euro.
I did read your terms before I did do my deposit and I saw there that I (Switzerland ) have to wager the Bonus 40 times before I’m able to withdraw.
40 Times 21.50 are = 860 Euro.
I m sure that I wagered a lot more, but my Balance is still in Bonus cash? Why is this? It would be great if you could help me with this.
Thanks a lot in advance and many greetings from Switzerland, Jocelyne Schaub
PS: I did include this mail a scan from my Driver License and a statement from my Bankaccount, that you are able to verify my account.
this is the answer from Irene there:
Thank you for contacting our customer support.
Thank you very much for sending us your documents again,they have been sent to our Payments department for verification.
Regarding the casino issue, we have received the following answer: The player has only been playing with bonus funds, bonus funds do not count towards the wagering requirements.
To meet the wagering requirements the player must deposit real money and play with that.
Meanwhile, should you have further questions please do not hesitate
to contact us.
and this is a chat i had at the beginning:
Department: youwin.com English Live Chat
Full Name: Jocelyne Schaub
Your Question: Wagering 40 Times my Bonus of 21.50 Euro
Staff: Irene .
08:16 Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly.
08:17 You are now chatting with youwin.com English Live Chat
08:17 youwin.com English Live Chat: Hi:-)
08:17 youwin.com English Live Chat: Good morning,thank you for contacting youwin.com
08:17 youwin.com English Live Chat: Hi dear Support, my Username is Jschaub
08:17 youwin.com English Live Chat: i have a big problem
08:18 youwin.com English Live Chat: Tell me please
08:18 youwin.com English Live Chat: i did deposit yesterday evening my first deposit of 21.50 euro
08:18 youwin.com English Live Chat: and i got too a Casino bonus of 2.50 Euro
08:18 youwin.com English Live Chat: sorry 21.50 euro
08:18 youwin.com English Live Chat: i did read in your terms and conditions
08:19 youwin.com English Live Chat: i have to wager the Bonus amount 40 times if i'm from Switzerland
08:19 youwin.com English Live Chat: 40 times the Bonus is 860 Euro
08:20 youwin.com English Live Chat: i know i did wager a lot more than 860 Euro
08:20 youwin.com English Live Chat: but my Money is still in Bonus balance and not in the Cash balance
08:20 youwin.com English Live Chat: could you please help me with this? that would be really nice:-) thanks
08:21 youwin.com English Live Chat: Give me a moment pleas,I will check it for you
08:21 youwin.com English Live Chat: ok, i will wait:-)
08:22 youwin.com English Live Chat: Unfortunately,according to the data that I can see on your account, you still have to wager 860€
08:22 youwin.com English Live Chat: but this is not true
08:22 youwin.com English Live Chat: i did bet yesterday a lot more than 860
08:23 youwin.com English Live Chat: i played for hours with bets between 1-2 Euro
08:23 youwin.com English Live Chat: it should be more that 1500 Euro which i did wager
08:24 youwin.com English Live Chat: PLease keep in mind that there are some games that do not count towards the wagering requirements
08:24 youwin.com English Live Chat: 1.6 All casino games qualify towards wagering requirements with the exception of the following games: • All variants of blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, video poker, hold 'em. • Poker Trey, Battle Cards Holdem Showdown, Pontoon, Pai Gow Poker, and Red Dog , Caribbean Stud Poker.
08:25 youwin.com English Live Chat: I only payed Videoslots
08:25 youwin.com English Live Chat: nothing else
08:25 youwin.com English Live Chat: i didn't play any of these games which you show me
08:26 youwin.com English Live Chat: i played only Videoslots
08:26 youwin.com English Live Chat: for hours with bets between 1-2 euro
08:26 youwin.com English Live Chat: i did read your Terms and Conditions
08:26 youwin.com English Live Chat: both in English and german
08:28 youwin.com English Live Chat: 8.7 All casino games qualify towards wagering requirements with the exception of the following games: • All variants of blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, video poker, hold 'em. • Poker Trey, Battle Cards Holdem Showdown, Pontoon, Pai Gow Poker, and Red Dog, Caribbean Stud Poker.
08:28 youwin.com English Live Chat: i only played Videoslots and not one of the excludede Games
08:29 youwin.com English Live Chat: I am going to send an email to the department in charge and we will let you know as soon as we have an answer from them
08:31 youwin.com English Live Chat: yes that would be great, because i'm sure i didn't breach any rule and i'm too sure i met the wagering . Something i don't understand is why i'm not be able to see in my account how much i wagered so far in my account history
08:32 youwin.com English Live Chat: I cannot see it either,it must be a technical problem.I will porceed as I told you and contact you back as soon as we receive a reply
08:33 youwin.com English Live Chat: that sounds good so far;-) thanks again in advance and i will wait until i hear from you. I did send to and email about my problem to your support and i did include a scan from my Driver License and a bank statement too
08:33 youwin.com English Live Chat: Thank you very much
08:33 youwin.com English Live Chat: that you are able to verfiy my account
08:34 youwin.com English Live Chat: ok, bye and many greetings from Switzerland, Jocelyne:-)
08:35 youwin.com English Live Chat: Have a great day Jocelyne
08:35 youwin.com English Live Chat: And thank you again for contacting youwin.com
08:35 youwin.com English Live Chat: you too:-) byebye
08:35 youwin.com English Live Chat: Good bye
Support Center: http://fusion.youwin.com/
Please tell me what you think about this strange Bonusrules and what would you do???
thanks a lot for your help and be aware to deposit there!!!
I think you are in a lose-lose situation. Why isn't your original deposit showing in the casino is what I don't understand. They can't turn your cash into a bonus surely?
- Replied by
- at August 22, 2011, 09:20:15
Something is definitely not right here and I suggest do not deposit any more. Are there any T & C about your winnings on this site i.e.does it say that when you are playing through a bonus, all your money will be in your bonus account including your deposit?
- I agree with Blue about being in the middle of lose-lose situation unless they will somehow admit their glitch/error of not being able to track down play history.
Based on the remaining play through, you are stuck at zero...no matter how long you played.
Please let us know how it went if you received emails back and good luck!
- I'm going to suggest that you complain to them. Put COMPLAINT in the subject line of your email. Explain what has happened i.e. you deposited with a bonus and you are trying to get through the playthrough but notice that everything including your initial deposit is in the bonus section of your account. You have been told to keep depositing but feel that this is totally wrong as you are still working through the playthrough (even though you think you have actually made the playthrough already).
I would also view your account in the lobby of the casino and take screenshots of every play transaction you have made as evidence before you send the complaint.
There is a set procedure for complaints. I would certainly explain the position in full and if you get no joy from that, take it to the second level i.e. to their regulator (as below).
If You have a complaint, You can:
• call WINunited on +356 2326 1300
• email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org
5.2 WINunited will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly.
5.3 If players have a query with regard to any transaction, players may also contact WINunited at email@example.com with details of the query. We will review any queried or disputed transactions. Our judgement is final.
5.4 If for some reason players are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint by WINunited, you can complain to the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority:
Lotteries and Gaming Authority
Suite 1, Level 3
• Telephone Number: +356 21316590/1/3/4
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.5 Any decision taken by the LGA following a complaint will be final
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played