Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- you heard anything from them yet?
The casinos share common owners I believe however they have a different person running the day to day operations. I will send them an email for you.
- yesterday I checked and saw a message "New promotions are coming soon", and I just checked today and saw "no promotions available".
Would you please contact casino lust again?
I really appreciate all the help you have done for me lately, without you I wouldn't have my promotions back with betcave and casino lust, but I need your help once again. After I made my first deposit with casino lust and before I played, the message "no promotions available" came up again. I just want to make sure I am eligible for bonus so whenever they have promo, I will be notified.
- Good Evening,
Made playthrough with my account, chillymellow, but there are ZERO withdrawal methods available. Hmmmm... Any suggestions how to request a withdrawal?
- I suggest you contact support and request a "Usemywallet Invitation". With the latest of the payment processor seizures we are being cautious with the processors we have left.
- Thanks, and I understand your cautiion. I already have a QT account though. I'll check with support and see if there's something else I can do.
- Well, this really bites. Here is the response from Support at BetCave:
Following up on your email. We regret to inform you that due to the US government involvement inonline gambling and not permitting citizens from the USA to gambleOnline we are currently unable to accept U.S. customers to register,deposit and play at the casino. Because of this, combined with the fact that you have played and won ona free bonus, it would not be possible to withdraw the balance in youraccount. Existing player accounts may be closed due to this in the near future. Our apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact usagain. Sincerely,Bet Cave Customer Service
- No, Dave, I haven't, but not just because I didn't want to. I haven't been able to get money into my QT lately - they won't take it from my bank, and I have one card that expired and now has a replacement with a different expiration date and need to send in a new CC form to them with the new info, and hope that, with things as they are, they'll accept it. It's been tough as nails to deposit anywhere. Especially as strapped for cash as I am anyway.
I have enjoyed playing at Bet Cave, and tried with some multi-stage bonuses, but ended up with like $6 and $4 after playthrough, and didn't see how I could deposit $25 to go to the second stage when all I could withdraw was the amount of the bonus... you know? I pretty much stick to rival casinos, as they've always allowed me to win, then deposit to withdraw. I don't mind depositing, and, right at the moment, have a little money to do so, I just was really skeptical about putting money in and not being able to get it out. Rightly so, I guess.
But I do appreciate anything you can do. It makes an American woman so sad...
- Dave, have you found anything that you can do for me? It's not my fault the casino removed all of the processors from my account. It's not like there was a requirement to make a deposit before playing. BetCave gave out the free chip I played with, and made the rules for playthrough, which I achieved, and then they made it impossible for me to cash out. They didn't give me any opportunity to deposit, and it wasn't required. I have a QT account to which they could send my funds.
They say American players can no longer be accepted to register, deposit, and play. I'm not asking for any of that, and I have had an account for some time now. I'm not trying to register and play. And what is wrong with playing and winning on a free chip???
What are you going to do to those players still depositing and who might win a free chip in one of your contests or that you have posted? Is BetCave going to stop them from withdrawing as well?
I have used QT at Rival casinos before, no issues. But BetCave is not allowing me to use it because .... why?? I'm not a "new" player. There was no requirement of depositing to play the chip. Is my money going to sit there until US legalizes depositing and withdrawing electronically? Even the poker sites are starting to let their members withdraw their funds. I did nothing wrong, and I don't accept the reasons for not allowing me to withdraw. They simply do not apply to me as explained in the email. Any progress on my behalf?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played