CLOSED: Casino Titan
Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Well now, since we're talking Bday bonus', I didn't get one either, but didn't know that Titan gave them out...and I do deposit regularly. If you are still in the gift-giving mood, my username is munrabc & my birthday was Aug 10.
Thank you Paul!
- I love Casino Titan but I was hit by a car and on crutches cant drive or deposit on my VISA it's a reloadable one. Thats why Casino has not seen me in a while. I was wondering do you give sympathy chips to try out the new games? I saw that game Triple twister under newslotgames RTG. I cannot believe you are one of the first ones to have it. Since I have to have a Surgery I probably wont be walking for a while. Oh and the 20yr Uninsured Driver nothing happened to. Why? He was borrowing a friends car and in California it is NOT against the law to hit a pedestrian. If the police do not cite him the DMV says NOTHING against the kids license either. GOOGLE it. California the insurance goes with the CAR not the driver. The car owner's insurance coverage denied why driver was not covered on the policy.
- Hey Paul,
Just a question. Are you planning to put the jackpot totals on one page within the casino so we can see them all at a glance? Other casinos do this and it is a nice feature.
- lucky8s - I'm sorry to hear this, feel well and fast.
about the Jackpots showing, we are actually working on this and soon it will be showing in the Lobby of the casino. Thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.
- CURTSONLYLOVE1 wrote:Paultitan wrote:
Slot Junkie & wintermare - send me your Account name and i will see what can be done for post-birthday compensation
hi paul...sorry to bother u with this but my birthday was oct 7..and i deposit at casino titan...and did not even receive a bday chip..but just overlooked it...after reading this post i would like to know if u can give me a bday free chip....my user name is CURTSLOVE1...this would be greatly appricated....
thanking u in advance
Mine was OCT 9th and I too have deposited there and recieved nothing at all from Casino Titan. My username is TXInspector
- hey paul i hate spam
Casino Titan is proud to present you with more then 100 games!
And which is the best way to try out our great games?, if not with a free $25 gift from us to you...
so all you have to do in order to take this great opportunity and play your favorite games with free cash!!! is to click here and register an account.
In order to claim your bonuses we kindly ask you to visit our friendly 24/7 Live Support, and our representatives will make sure that you have a smile on your face while you are at Casino Titan.
Casino Titan is the only place to play!
from James Howards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I didnt think Titan sent spam emails.
This is the account that i have with titan!
- I would love to see Casino Titan offer an ND free chip once in awhile. I think that the support is great, and payout times are great, but I tend to play more where I am offered a ND from time to time. Maybe a small ND when a new game is released, or player appreciation chips, any kind of free chip. Great casino, nevertheless!
- I was really hoping that CasinoTitan would have had better promos for Halloween, Granted, I don't deposit much, but I would love to see a free chip once in awhile. Any idea if Casino Titan has plans to offer the occassional free chip?
- I really doubt it!mistye81 wrote:
I was really hoping that CasinoTitan would have had better promos for Halloween, Granted, I don't deposit much, but I would love to see a free chip once in awhile. Any idea if Casino Titan has plans to offer the occassional free chip?
- I doubt it too. Some of these more reputable casinos just dont believe in free chips. However in Casino Titans defense, they are very generous to me when I go to live help and ask for a free chip off of my deposits. If I deposit $25, and burn thru it, I usually go to live chat and ask for a freebie, and recieve $5. If your a depositer, they usually have no problems giving a free chip. At least in my experience.
Heres another suggestion: Don't be afraid to get to know the VIP Manager Neil. I emailed him today to see if they had any freebies for Halloween, and he put in $10 in my account. Now I know he can't do that for everyone, but if you are a depositer, it may work for you.
- When I asked for a birthday chip that I never got, I had to wait for approval, didn't hear from them about that. And it's embarassing, at times I am so pathetic. I do love all their customer support and they have given me lots of little surprises.
- Hi PMM, thanks for the info I am a depositor and I am gonna give that a try! Do I have to ask for Neil?
- write Neil at: email@example.com
And your sooooo welcome Slot Junkie!!! Hope it works for you.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played