LCB Forums

Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
Headline back 2
160,448
views
511
replies

Currently viewed by

0
members
0
guests
Last post ago about 1 month by CWC-Stephen
    No avatar a112

    CWC-Martyn

    • Full Member
    • offline
    • 59
      thanks given
    • 28
      thanks received
    • Started by
    • Full Member100
    • last active 18 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts

    Please or register to post.
    CWC | High Noon | Lucky Red Casino | Aladdins Gold Casino
      • Avatar 24465

        allgood2010

        • Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        • 338
          thanks given
        • 690
          thanks received
        • Started by
        • Super Hero1,108
        • last active 19 days ago
        Update:

        Iveta sent me an email saying the money should be in my QT account.  I'll let you know when it gets there.  If it does arrive today not bad for a 5 day withdrawal which includes verifying docs.
      • Avatar 24465

        allgood2010

        • Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        • 338
          thanks given
        • 690
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Super Hero1,108
        • last active 19 days ago
        Update Lucky Red paid me two days ago.  Thing is max cashout was 125 and when I tried to withdraw 150 to include the bonus if it wasn't cashable it wouldn't let me.  It would only allow me to cashout $125 and then I was only paid $100.

        Kind of shifty in my opinion which even though it was free it makes me not want to deposit with them.

      • Avatar 20578

        dixiesace

        • Full Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 94
          thanks given
        • 125
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Full Member209
        • last active 18 days ago
        Hello All I wanted to upate an let you know I received my winnings from Moneyline Wallet from Manhattan Slots Win yesterday afternoon via moneyorder. (just an fyi if you use moneyline for withdrawel, if win is over $1000 can be put into your checking acct, other....BUT, if under they will send you a money order and they do charge $10 for that, also states can take 31 days for them to process, but thank gosh mine was maybe a week if that long) just glad to have the $  =) Martyn as I stated in email I sent to you...THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT on the LCB Board, your much appreciated  an THANK YOU LCB I've had a few issues/concerns w/few casinos in the past and each time I come here for advise/help...Im always done "right" by the casino....so thanks for this site and all you who are so willing to help us out here!!!
      • No avatar a112

        CWC-Martyn

        • Full Member
        • offline
        • 59
          thanks given
        • 28
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Full Member100
        • last active 18 days ago
        allgood2010 wrote:

        Update Lucky Red paid me two days ago.  Thing is max cashout was 125 and when I tried to withdraw 150 to include the bonus if it wasn't cashable it wouldn't let me.  It would only allow me to cashout $125 and then I was only paid $100.

        Kind of shifty in my opinion which even though it was free it makes me not want to deposit with them.


        So you won off a free chip but you still don't think you can deposit at our casino even though we paid you out from the free chip?

        Who do you trust?
        Was the $25 deductions fee's applied by Quicktender? Please clear that up and provide me with your username to locate your account.

        As I see it you have cleared the security checks now so you should have no issues with playing and cashing out. Should you take a bonus and you stick to the terms and conditions of that bonus there will be no issue.
      • Avatar 24465

        allgood2010

        • Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        • 338
          thanks given
        • 690
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Super Hero1,108
        • last active 19 days ago
        Hey Martyn thank's for replying to this.  The reason I said I don't think I will deposit is because so many times with different casinos there are always little hidden issues with promos or bonuses.  Not only have I won off a free chip with Lucky Red, I have deposited in the past, not to mention every RTG in the group.  Therefore I have put in more than I have cashed out, by no means do I  just play freebies.

        I looked in the Cashier and the withdrawal to UMW had been declined and then a manual withdrawal for $100 was put through and then done.

        allgood2010 is casino account name.

        Not just with Lucky Red but with others even some MG casinos there seems to be always some catch to something and I just like to know exactly what I'm working with and know what to expect on a cashout just as I would a deposit.

        CWC-Martyn wrote:

        allgood2010 wrote:

        Update Lucky Red paid me two days ago.  Thing is max cashout was 125 and when I tried to withdraw 150 to include the bonus if it wasn't cashable it wouldn't let me.  It would only allow me to cashout $125 and then I was only paid $100.

        Kind of shifty in my opinion which even though it was free it makes me not want to deposit with them.


        So you won off a free chip but you still don't think you can deposit at our casino even though we paid you out from the free chip?

        Who do you trust?
        Was the $25 deductions fee's applied by Quicktender? Please clear that up and provide me with your username to locate your account.

        As I see it you have cleared the security checks now so you should have no issues with playing and cashing out. Should you take a bonus and you stick to the terms and conditions of that bonus there will be no issue.
      • No avatar a112

        TAAADAAA

        • Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1522
          thanks given
        • 1652
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Superstar Member5,793
        • last active 18 days ago
        I received my winning from High Noon today.

        thank you.
      • Index

        rena35

        • Superstar Member
        • female
        • online
        happy spinning
        • 2396
          thanks given
        • 3891
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Superstar Member6,078
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        i just wanted to know if theres a time limit to playmoney?i deposited at club world last week and manhatten slots this week.I like to play keno so i logged in to practice and write down some numbers that hit good so the next time i deposit i can try them out.well after about 15 min a msg came up saying you can win real money.i clicked no and after 2min i was logged out by an administrator.when i logged back in i was on the real money side (weird).this has never happened to me before.I havent used a freebie since i opened my account.your casino seems like a good place to play i just had that question thank you
      • Avatar 6303

        cobra

        • Full Member
        • male
        • offline
        Allways Remember
        • 7
          thanks given
        • 1
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Full Member145
        • last active 19 days ago
        Not sure why club world nor lucky Red can honer thier promotions.I dep and played on both thies casinos over the weekend. They had a 10% cash back bonus if you didn't win. It stated on both if you win thats good,but if you don't you will receive 10% bonus based on your dep. Well after loseing I went into live chat and was told (where did you see the 10% back at)I said it was in the promotions area,but was not thier anymore.So what can i do about it? Seems nobody heard about it,gee it was in plain sight and said 10% cash back.Also when i was playing on Club World i got an error message (progrisive jackpot balance error )Game cannot be played at this time.So i had to log out then back in to play.This is the 2nd time on this site i have received this message.I know for a fact i had won the random jackpot and this was the error message.Why do i think this? I have won other random jackpots elsewhere and got this same message after i hit it and the money showed up in my balance. I did some research on this error and i have heard it alot.The 1st time i got it,was on green light and jackpot was over 12,000 and this last time was on goldbeard at just under 3,000.I don't know how meny others have seen this error,but i do think its a Screw job to not pay out on a big win.They allways say thier was a problem with the site at that time. Right!!! Was i born yesterday?I don't think so.
      • Avatar 6303

        cobra

        • Full Member
        • male
        • offline
        Allways Remember
        • 7
          thanks given
        • 1
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Full Member145
        • last active 19 days ago
        I've been logged off by system admin alot.I have stopped playing on the sites that do this.They control who wins etc. Its starting to suck playing online games,sites are tighter then my Arse

        cobra wrote:

        Not sure why club world nor lucky Red can honer thier promotions.I dep and played on both thies casinos over the weekend. They had a 10% cash back bonus if you didn't win. It stated on both if you win thats good,but if you don't you will receive 10% bonus based on your dep. Well after loseing I went into live chat and was told (where did you see the 10% back at)I said it was in the promotions area,but was not thier anymore.So what can i do about it? Seems nobody heard about it,gee it was in plain sight and said 10% cash back.Also when i was playing on Club World i got an error message (progrisive jackpot balance error )Game cannot be played at this time.So i had to log out then back in to play.This is the 2nd time on this site i have received this message.I know for a fact i had won the random jackpot and this was the error message.Why do i think this? I have won other random jackpots elsewhere and got this same message after i hit it and the money showed up in my balance. I did some research on this error and i have heard it alot.The 1st time i got it,was on green light and jackpot was over 12,000 and this last time was on goldbeard at just under 3,000.I don't know how meny others have seen this error,but i do think its a Screw job to not pay out on a big win.They allways say thier was a problem with the site at that time. Right!!! Was i born yesterday?I don't think so.
      • No avatar a112

        TAAADAAA

        • Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1522
          thanks given
        • 1652
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Superstar Member5,793
        • last active 18 days ago
        cobra,

        you need to email, promotions@clubworldcasinos.com to claim your cash back.

      • Avatar 24465

        allgood2010

        • Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        • 338
          thanks given
        • 690
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Super Hero1,108
        • last active 19 days ago
        Martyn,

        Did you have a chance to look into the issue yet?

        Thanks
      • Index

        rena35

        • Superstar Member
        • female
        • online
        happy spinning
        • 2396
          thanks given
        • 3891
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Superstar Member6,078
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        cobra wrote:

        I've been logged off by system admin alot.I have stopped playing on the sites that do this.They control who wins etc. Its starting to suck playing online games,sites are tighter then my Arse

        cobra wrote:

        Not sure why club world nor lucky Red can honer thier promotions.I dep and played on both thies casinos over the weekend. They had a 10% cash back bonus if you didn't win. It stated on both if you win thats good,but if you don't you will receive 10% bonus based on your dep. Well after loseing I went into live chat and was told (where did you see the 10% back at)I said it was in the promotions area,but was not thier anymore.So what can i do about it? Seems nobody heard about it,gee it was in plain sight and said 10% cash back.Also when i was playing on Club World i got an error message (progrisive jackpot balance error )Game cannot be played at this time.So i had to log out then back in to play.This is the 2nd time on this site i have received this message.I know for a fact i had won the random jackpot and this was the error message.Why do i think this? I have won other random jackpots elsewhere and got this same message after i hit it and the money showed up in my balance. I did some research on this error and i have heard it alot.The 1st time i got it,was on green light and jackpot was over 12,000 and this last time was on goldbeard at just under 3,000.I don't know how meny others have seen this error,but i do think its a Screw job to not pay out on a big win.They allways say thier was a problem with the site at that time. Right!!! Was i born yesterday?I don't think so.          thanks soooooo much for letting me know this.I have been waiting for a reply and i was reluctant to deposit their again until i had 1.I was really worried about the same thing your saying happened to u,happening to me.I really hope things work out for u.

      • Avatar 24465

        allgood2010

        • Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        • 338
          thanks given
        • 690
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Super Hero1,108
        • last active 19 days ago
        Oh well, guess there will eventually be an outcome to this issue.  I will hold off on depositing until it is resolved though.
      • Index

        rena35

        • Superstar Member
        • female
        • online
        happy spinning
        • 2396
          thanks given
        • 3891
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Superstar Member6,078
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        i wish club world would have some freerolls once n a while just a thought
      • Index

        rena35

        • Superstar Member
        • female
        • online
        happy spinning
        • 2396
          thanks given
        • 3891
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Superstar Member6,078
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        :'X i saw the freerolls thanks club world

      Live activity feed

      Swipe left or right to see more

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 24
        new members
      • 457
        members online
      • 21365
        guests online
      • 71
        new posts
      • -1927504
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo

      Select Language

      Search

      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170