Grande Vegas Casino
Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
Hello to everyone in Latest Casino Bonuses land...
- Started by
- at October 15, 2009, 03:52:52
Grande Vegas Casino Review.
I would like to introduce myself as Madison the VIP manager at Grande Vegas Casino.
Please feel free to PM at any time or email me <email no longer valid> this is my personal email address and it is only my pleasure to assist you
Oh and FYI, here are a few of the reasons we are a step above the rest!
At Grande Vegas Casino:
• You WILL receive at least one new promotional offer every week
• There are NO weekly or monthly payout limits, as easily as money comes in, money goes out!
• We are the ONLY RTG casino to offer you an ongoing bonus of up to 20% on EVERY deposit you make, up to $5,000 free a month!
• YOU have the choice, any game you play counts towards wagering
• Our around the clock customer support is dedicated to servicing YOUR needs
So, in a nutshell that's what Grande Vegas is all about!
I look forward to hearing from you, so bother me as much as you like
- "I look forward to hearing from you, so bother me as much as you like
I like that statement. Made me smile & presented a feeling of friendship. Left a good impression on me.
Welcome to LCB forum! I am glad you took the initiative to come forth and represent Grande Vegas Casino. As you can see, our members are always keeping an eye out for those casinos that provide the utmost reliable, generous, and considerable customer services.
I look forward to building a strong & positive relationship with you & Grande Vegas Casino.
*4cLvRs All Around*
- hi madison...glad to see you hear at LCB...
i do have a query regarding my account at Grande Vegas
when i saw your post..i re-installed the casino software and went to my history. i notice that $20 coupon was redeemed on Oct 2nd and then i notice a manager withdrawal request for $20 on Nov.4th....i obviously missed a bonus that was placed into my account...was a notification sent to my email address regarding this free bonus? if possible could you have a test message sent to me? i want to make sure i never miss another bonus from your site.
- Replied by
- at January 05, 2010, 03:50:13
Thank you very much for the welcome and I hope that this email finds you all well after the festive season!
soda69, I am so pleased to hear that you are back at Grande Vegas!
Regarding the bonus that you missed, it has been re-credited to your account
If you could please send me an email with your current email address so that I can verify it to ensure that you not miss out on any further amazing offers!
My email address is <email no longer valid>
Also, regarding your question TAAADAAA, unfortunately ewalletexpress is not a supported withdrawal method at Grande Vegas Casino at the moment. Should the requests for this method to be included as a withdrawal option increase it is possible that we may re-look at this in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time!
- I heard good things about Grande Vegas, I deposited there 7-10 times, I had a chance to cash out $300 on my last deposit, but I couldnt withdraw bc I can only withdraw to ewalletxpress so I was like whatever, and just played to lose all my balance. I hope Grande Vegas will have ewalletxpress withdrawal option in the near future so I can come back to play.
thanks for answering.Rated:
- Hiya Madison,
I know you haven't been here in a while but thought I'd throw out the question here anyway.
Is Grand Vegas going to add tournaments like your sister casinos?
I have yet to deposit at GV but do all the time at your sister sites because I love the tournies although I'm frustrated to continullay see the same folks at the top of the leaderboard.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played