123Bingo and Bingo Flash
Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at March 05, 2010, 17:11:53
- last active 4 months ago
I hope you can help me with my problem. I came from LCB to 123bingo and used the exclusive promo from the review site. The bonus shown there should be cashable, to be sure about this I asked the support chat before I made a deposit if the bonus is really cashable and got the answer yes. Now I have wagered about 56000 $, a couple more then nedeed, and support keeps telling me that all bonus will be forfeit on an cashout regardless what support told me on first hand. I feel like being tricked into depositing and
now left alone, got no mail answered.
I sent a protokoll of the first chat with doreen to your pm, I sent it to support but no reaction.
Hopefully you can help me.
- hi, my username for 123 bingo online is broxnborn. Today i got a call for a 10 free gift from you guys. i hit 2, 416. i requested a withdrawal and was told that was play money. When you call people you should say that. The rep told me that we customers always call for free money and i let them know that you guys called me.
The first time i talked to shane he said that there was a 3 times playthrough for bingo and 30 times for slot and no max cash out,but i could request 1250 a week and he told me to put in the withdrawal.
I called back to verify what he told me. Then he told me that i could not withdraw anything. Which one is it?
- The same happened to me with their facebook free $10. I asked specifically if the winnings from the bonus were cashable and live chat told me yes, it was. When cashout time came around, accounting told me heck no, it's not cashable, bonus OR winnings.
They do like to call often and offer bonuses. I understand the bonus itself not being cashable, but the winnings from playing? If you are already a member of their site, you don't really need funny money to continue to try out the gameplay.
If you don't have it in writing from the accounting department that your bonus isn't just a playdate, I would never assume you will be able to withdraw.
I don't know if we still have a rep here for 123 and bingo hall, but I'm sure one of our mods will let you know and let you know how best to proceed with your issue.
- You know at the end of the Live Help chat where you can enter comments? I always put to PLEASE offer NDBs that us loyal players can actually cash out! I received a free $25 chip from them not that long ago, was told it was cashable after playthrough, and then when I went to withdraw they said sorry, I was given the wrong information. I am still waiting on a tracking number from my withdrawal which was approved last Monday. If there is still a rep around maybe someone can help me out? I'd really appreciate it.
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2012, 22:25:47
- last active 22 days ago
- Replied by
- Feelin froggy
- at November 19, 2012, 20:27:04
- last active 3 hrs ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played