Hi LCB Members,
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.
I'm Cobus, senior account manager at Referback.
Referback is the affiliate management company retained by the following online casinos: RiverBelle, Lucky Nugget, Gaming Club, Jackpot City and King Neptunes.
Have a look around at LCB to find the latest no deposit offers we have for new players and let me know via PM if there's anything you would like to know. Existing players will get great weekly and weekend offers emailed to them from the casinos.
Ps: I would like to point out that I am not a casino rep, however I do work for the affiliate program of the casinos. I may therefore not be available on the forum 24/7, but will pop in from time to time. If you have any queries with regards to the no deposit offers on this site, you are more than welcome to contact me. Any other queries will have to go via the casinos first.
Have a great week!
Jackpot City | King Neptunes | Gaming Club | River Belle | Lucky Nugget
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Started by
- at July 19, 2011, 15:14:31
- last active 3 months ago
Hi LCB Members,
- Hi Cobus.
Welcome to our forum and we are excited to have you here with us.
Much appreciation in advance for all your great support to our members.
- I've been a member of Jackpot City for over 3 years now it has been my most favoured casino but i have just deleted my account as in the last 2-3 weeks the customer services has gone way down hill i have deposit over $400 in a few days and the live support want to argue and be rude to me over a $5 deposit bonus because i didn't claim it before i played i've done this many times and still its been issued. This is not the only incident i have had with rude live help this week I'm very disappointed and would like to know what has changed here none of the live support people i know are here anymore its mostly new names has managment changed ? its not very good business to lose a $2000 + a month customer over a $5 bonus
i'm a good customer i'm never rude to the customer support i'm always patient and polite. so there was no need for the rudeness i got? Confused
- Replied by
- at July 04, 2013, 09:38:04
- last active 18 min ago
Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it especially over a $5 bonus. I have messaged the rep and hopefully he will respond.
Hi LCB Members!
- Replied by
- at December 11, 2013, 15:30:30
- last active about 2 months ago
It is a pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is Andrew and I am taking over from Cobus as the rep for our brands.
They include: JackpotCity, Gaming Club, River Belle, Lucky Nugget, Casino Epoca, King Neptunes and Safari Scratch.
As a special introductory offer, I'm offering 50 free spins to 10 lucky players at JackpotCity!
This is for both new and existing players. Here's how it works:
1) NEW PLAYERS: Open an account at JackpotCity and send me your account number via PM to enter into the draw.
2) EXISTING PLAYERS: Send me your JackpotCity account number via PM. For existing players, only accounts where at least one deposit has been made over the past 60 days at JackpotCity will be entered into the draw.
3) This promotion runs from now until Sunday the 22nd of December 2013.
4) Winners will be drawn on Monday the 23rd of December 2013, and be notified via PM. The 10 winning aliases will be displayed in this forum topic.
5) NB: Players who register multiple accounts will not be considered for prizes.
6) NNB: Only players who registered their JackpotCity account by coming to the casino through LCB qualify. So for new players, please be sure to visit the JackpotCity review page on LCB and click through to the casino from there: latestcasinobonuses.com/casinos/jackpot_city.html
So get going and send me your account number LCB'ers! If the response to this promotion is good then I'll have lots more for you :-)
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- Hi everyone,
Unfortunately I didn't get any replies to the promotion above, so there are winners today! Most likely this is not the right place to advertise this type of promotion - will try to get something out there soon for you...
- Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum. Thanks for being here for us all and the awesome offer of free spins.
Yes - you will need to post your offer in the casino section. I'm 100% sure you will get some very quick responses there.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played