THE FORTUNE LOUNGE GROUP
Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
- Started by
- Wayne W
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Fortune lounge used to be okay about a year ago. I first signed up to dessert dollar when they had a 30nd about a year and a half ago. Out of that i was incredibly lucky and got 19,000 which i cashed out immediately. Of course after that I only won 1500 which i cashed out. Since then I havent really won a thing worth redrawing. In the past year they have been really bad with deposit match offers and only give half decent ones if you deposit hundreds a week. Then they have this stupid rule now where you have to deposit at least 100 before you MAY get 10%. Its seriously stupid and I argue with support every time. They dont even offer free spins. Why are they being like that when they are competing with so many other micro gaming casinos. The reason I deposit there is that I have my Australian currency and they have high temps on the games I like, like good to go. So every time I deposit its the same headache of trying to get a bonus. I signed up to their other casinos too and they had 100% welcome back offer which i thought great finally. I had those on all my casino accounts so I deposited on three different casinos within fortune lounge. Then support told me that I as it was only 100% match up to 70 i could only get that maximum amount on the total amount of the deposits made combined. Okay then I thought that was pretty poor form and no asterix to state that on the promo page in the casino. But its all double standards as if you tell them I deposited say for instance 50 in royal vegas account and 50 in 7 sultans they say they only look at the individual account for bonuses. So you see they are just terrible. Actually although jackpot city give me a bonus every week usually at 50% they also are a bit stingy on bonuses when it used to be I could talk my way into 5 or 10 for every 25-50 i deposited. But fortune lounge are the worst of the bunch. I mean give a little back seeing as I give so much with no withdrawals. If you call them you may have more luck as the support guys if you get the right one are a little scared of me when i call as I can be well confronting. But as i see it the hundreds of dollars and years of playing with them should give me a permanent weekly bonus dont you all think.
I wonder how much people deposit on a weekly basis on online casinos. I mean is what I deposit considered very low or what?
Okay there is my rant on stupid fortune lounge.
P.S. maybe lcb should have a rating of how well each casino gives out bonuses???
- Your right they have become worse, i got a freechip in the email once in a while but you cant get that anymore since now i get a 30% once in a while when they fell like it instead, and since i dont use bonus i could't care less but live support wont give chips you got the stupid bonus and thats final.
- I'm not too happy with Platinum Play where I was Vip at one time. If you don't keep depositing ritually, they drop you like a hot potato. I asked if they were doing free spins with the big move, and was told if I deposited $100 then they'd consider any bonus. It does no good to talk to anyone there, they all tell you the same thing. Why would I want to deposit where I will be treated like this?
- When is a promotion not a promotion? answer: When it's on a Fortune Lounge Affiliate. I had never deposited at Platinum Play before last night - and was looking for some Saturday night entertainment. Logged into my account and it shows I have 6 promotions available - one being "exclusive invitation and purchase offer" just had to click on "enter Here" & deposit any amount and would be credited within 4 hours. The other was "free spins" and said simply click the "Accept free spins" and log in to play. To my surprise Live Chat also came on and "Gina" looked into it and confirmed that my bonus would be credited in about 1 hour. Everything was looking good so i thought well I am waiting for bonus I will make a deposit at another site. I had deposited at Royal Vegas before so logged into that one to see what they had to offer - same promotions were listed so I thought might as well try this one too, no sense putting all my eggs in one basket - that is when everything started to go wrong. Lost my money in about 10 minutes and I spent the next 6 hours "chatting" with various support and emailing screen shots to prove that these promotions were actually offered on my accounts. They finally gave me a bonus on my Royal Vegas account this morning but tell me I'm not getting anything on Platinum Play - I checked everywhere to see if there is anything on the Fortune Lounge Group that says if you use a promotion at one of the affiliates you are not able to use at any of the others but cannot find anything, and nothing on the promotion itself about this - My Saturday night was much more entertaining than I was hoping - I am posting this to keep others from falling into the same trap.
- Ahh the Fortune Lounge Group didnt know you guys were on here good to know
not that ive had any issues with any of your casinos as they all rock just wish
my four diamonds on mystic genie could have been 5 the other day when i got 500.00
lol actually im mad about that can a rep help me sort that out !!! lol j/k.
Hi Guys, The name is Myron Saacks . - I am your casino representitive at Red Flush Casino, Major Tom and Casino Lavida. - I am an Affiliate manager with the Red Returns affiliate program who represents these great brands. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any casino issues and I will do my best to assist you. Myrons@redreturns.com. Thanks
- Replied by
- at June 30, 2012, 08:20:45
- last active 7 months ago
- I deposited over 30 hours ago 20€ to Casino Royal Vegas via InstantBank - I was told it will take 2-3minutes. And here I am argueing with idiots, who can't even read.
Tho, there are many great working people there also, but I guess I will always remember the idiots.
Really pissed me off now. Complete vegetable! Has grammar mistakes and few sentences do not make sense at all! How did they confirm my utility bill, when I have not send it to them? Why say they confirmed it and then mention that I need to resend one, because they did not? Is this kid high?
What the hell is this?
Can't you read?
I sent you my ID and the PAYMENT CONFIRMATION not the utility bill!
MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY DEPOSIT HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED AND IT'S OVER 30 HOURS PASSED ALREADY!!!
WHERE IS MY MONEY?
Subject: RE: DEPOSIT GONE MISSING [pfCase:2200808, pfTicket:7488597]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 00:14:46 +0200
Thank you for contacting the Support Desk.
The player security department confirmed reception of youe ID and utility bill.
Unfortunately, the received utility bill was not validated by the player security department since we do not take online generated document.
In this regard, I advise you to resend a document (utility bill or bank statement not holder then 3 months) at email@example.com
Please contact us again, should you have any further queries.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played