CLOSED - Slots Jungle / Casino Titan / Winpalace / GoldenCherry / Begado casinos
Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- daniel,im really hoping you can answer some questions ,i am a very frequent player at SlotsJungle,i have made enough deposits to know that ,im not imagimeing this......ok,it happens everytime,never fail,as soon as i have reached my playthrough requirements,machine gets soooo cold im amazed my laptop dont have ice cycles hangin from it,i mean ill be on a game and its real hot,or steady,but BAM,soon as ive met playthrough requirements,its like within 5 minutes im lost all my winnings(re:a withdrewable balance) some times i can tell without even havin to look that i have met playthrough cause like wicked magic im at aZERO balance and depositing again.Whats up with that??Do you know,cause i know somethings up i just dont know what,and im not sayin they are cheaters,but well I.D.K what to think.
- hello,if anyone eles is using a secure wifi,like my connection is a Virgin Mobile MiniFi,does you IP adress change? like at slots jungle i have a Unionpay card after i deposit.i always copy the page.sometimes i use my visa checkcard,sometimes i use a greendot prepay debit,i know that is not the cause of my IP addresss changing.1. when im in my livingroom its always the same,my extra bedroom is my office where i have my 4 in one copy machine,the IP address SOMETIMES is different.My concern is i remember reading somewhere ,one of our members was being given a hard time,trying to withdraw her winnings,due to the fact they said her IP adresss was different and they ,even with her faxback ect. in order,said they could not release her winnings cause they could not prove she was who they had on file. WOW I hope this makes sence to any of my fellow LCB brothers&sisters causethats the best i can explain it,and i say brothers&sisters cause i feel we are a group of people who enjoy this 1 thing we have in common,that our blood family members just dont get it. We love what we love!! Rite!
Checked. Your wire has bounced back and was resent 4 days ago. Should be in your account the moment your bank is open.
- HI Taylor,
Regarding the first one: the payout of the machine is some %. and it goes up and down around it. The machine doesn't know that you've met wagering requirements or not.....
Regarding the second question: unless you have multiple users on these IP's, which i assume you don't- then you won't have any problems. The problems start when there are many users on same IP and some related issues that might suggest some "fraud" activity.
Nothing related to you having different IP's there and there.
- Replied by
- at December 27, 2011, 10:08:37
- last active 7 months ago
- Hi Daniel,
Please see this thread: http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/casinos/winpalace-is-a-scam/
- About GoldenCherry.Some frends told me it's a very good casino to play. I just found here it's of the same family of SlotJangle, where I often play .My questions:
1) as I can see GC it's a Rival, it is?
2) in case of winning does it pay the same way of SJ? I mean 500 usd every week? I see it has Moneybookers and Neteller for deposit and withdrawal.Am I right?
3) how long does it take for the first withdrawal at GC?
Others: SJ, Wp sw RTG /GC Rival/ Titan and Mayflower?????
Thanks for your attention
- Hi Melody,
1. The withdrawals are rather similar between the brands with small differences and the amount varies according to player class.
2. You can withdraw by wire, Neteller. Not by Moneybookers.
3. It will take you 2-3 days for FB approval (but you can send before).
the actual withdrawal will take 7-8 days (business)
4. Our brands are Winpalace, CasinoTitan and Slotsjungle- RTG's ; and GoldenCherry- Rival. Mayflower is no longer ours and is closed.
- Daniel, sorry.I've seen before playing, that it's possible to withdrawal with Moneybookers at GoldenCherry, on the contrary I didn't play.And I sent, with all requested doces, the FB. I was answered it tooks another doc, but I wasn't tell I had to change my withdrawal method (Moneybookers)
thank you for kindness.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played