CLOSED - Slots Jungle / Casino Titan / Winpalace / GoldenCherry / Begado casinos
Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Seems that the issue might just be getting worse with these guys .... I did get my check but now am concerned that it will not clear because of what 2 places told me when they looked at the check. Only time will tell if it is indeed a good check or not. As I said earlier, SJ is no longer in my computer or my list of casinos that I will ever play again. I will not subject myself to what I have gone through in the past with them. Seems maybe a boycott is in order for these guys until they change their ways. Their CS says they dont have access to financial information regarding payouts and that the finance department are the only ones that can solve the issue of checks getting lost, payouts not getting processed etc. I think that is pure bullshit ... they have to be in the same building right? And why no phone # for contact? This is what is wrong .... you have to rely on someone else to solve the issue and then they take days and days to even get back to you. That is no way to run a business .... AND even when they finally do get back to you they never answer the questions that you ask ... it is always a "generic" type answer, like "I dont have the tracking # but will email it to you when I have it" ... well shouldnt you get a tracking # as soon as that check is sent out? What good is a finance department if they arent even the ones who directly issue the checks? There are too many hands in the fire and that is what the real problem is ... They really need to find a better way to organize themselves. As of now, they are the worst at it.
- DANIEL.....what the heck is going on? support isnt gonna give me an answer....i am so fed up...how could i not have received the check if it was 11 days ago??? and where is the tracking number?? please help
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Marvyn'
Marvyn: Welcome to Begado, this is Marvyn. Can you provide me with your User Name and how may I assist you?
colywog: hi username colywog....what the heck is going on with my withdrawal?? its been way too long....i received an email over the weekend from support saying a check went out on 4/18!! and my forum rep told me a bank transfer went on 4/25....where is my money?
Marvyn: Yes, two withdraws were approved- A check at the 18th and a wire transfer at the 25th. Both will take around 10 business days from the moment they were sent until they arrive at your account
Marvyn: So the $500 check should arrive any day now, and the $500 wire transfer should arrive within the next two weeks
colywog: so what is the tracking number??? if it was a check i should have received it by now
colywog: that was 11 days ago the mail NEVER takes that long
Marvyn: It' 10 business days, bare it mind that we need to clear the withdraw before we send it, make sure everything is alright
colywog: no you gotta check that because the $500 wasnt approved until 4/25
colywog: so the check for $500 couldnt have gone out on 4/18
colywog: whats the tracking number?
Marvyn: A $500 check was approved on the 18th, and a $500 wire transfer was approved on the 25th
Marvyn: Regarding the tracking number, I will email the appropriate department regarding it and will have it for you as soon as possible
colywog: it says i was approved for $1,000 on 4/18 and $500 on 4/25....
Marvyn: Oh, I'm sorry, you're correct, $1000 on the 18th
colywog: so why is it saying wire transfer approved on cashier....not check
Marvyn: Regardless, I'll forward a request for a tracking number right away, but I think the check will arrive sooner than the tracking number
Marvyn: Because on the 25th, a wire transfer was approved, not a check
colywog: it says wire transfer for $1000 as well
Marvyn: $1000 were sent by check, that I can see
- Hi Colywog,
both are correct:
You had check on 18th and wire on 25th. The 25th wire should hit today or tomorrow the latest. Check- will get the tracking number.
- Since CS are the only ones who can be contacted directly, they should all be privy to anything regarding when a withdrawal is sent or a wire AND the notes on the account should also list the tracking number so that when you ask for it they can give it to you. Having to rely on reply from a department that you cannot even contact directly is ludicrous! Someone needs to do a serious overhaul of these places. Oh and for future referece ... no fed ex check takes 10 days ... 2-3 days at the most from pick up to delivery. Also a wire sure doesnt take 10 days either... maybe 3 days at the most and most of the time 2 days or less depending on where it is coming from.. 10 days is a pure lie!
- yea well the money is STILL not in my bank AND i received a tracking number and fedex says it didnt go out until yesterday so it appears they are liars
- Hi Colywog,
The money goes out from us on a certain date, then goes out as a check from the check company- which is supposed to take place within 48 hours- which was not the case with few April bunches.
- Replied by
- at April 30, 2013, 21:29:28
I just wanted to inform you all that LCB is not standing still and doing nothing about this. Ever since these payment issues started and especially in the last two weeks we have been in a constant touch with Daniel.
Our stand is that these delays are not acceptable and that too much contradictory information was given.
We have also been discussing the other pressing matter concerning low cash out limits and rather vaguely written terms and conditions, which has resulted in them being interpreted in rather provisionary way.
We have notified Daniel about our stand and we will accordingly conduct certain measures by end of this week, depending on the success of resolvement of all these issues.
thank you all
Thanks Zuga and LCB for helping in these situations.
- Replied by
- at May 01, 2013, 06:33:11
- last active 3 months ago
I hate to say it, but this group has faced similar type of scrutiny in the past and it seems that their business practice does not include making things good for the player. Their pocketbook is the # 1 priority, and all of their practices are intended to make more money for themselves. For example, their beyond ridiculous payment amounts is intended to be put in place so that the player has the opportunity to blow the remainder of their balance back, just like the lengthy payouts. They had their opportunity years ago to probably be the top traffic RTG out their and earn their money in a ethical and fair manner, but instead they constantly choose to do it the crooked way. If they decide to change things it will be lip service or temporarily.
Now please don't allow my negative approach to the situation steer you from attempting to help. (Actually its not really a negative approach, it is just the FACTS.)
I wish you luck in trying to mediate the situation, and I think most of us realize this is no easy task, especially with these people. So with that being said its great to see you attempt to fight a battle even with the odds being stacked against you.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played