CLOSED: €10 free cash when opening a Moneybookers (Skrill) account
Here you can find all LCB exclusive sign up, cashback, high roller and other deposit bonuses!
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
€10 free to use on your next deposit at any online casino of your choice!
- Started by
- at March 09, 2012, 14:53:22
New Moneybooker accounts only
Amount = €10
WR = 0x
NO playthrough requirements
How to claim:
1. Go to our exclusive page here and then open a Moneybookers (Skrill) account.
2. Deposit directly into a casino, bookmaker or poker room of your choice via Skrill (Moneybookers) (choose Skrill (Moneybookers) from the available deposit options on the cashier page)
Deposit (upload funds) to your new Skrill (Moneybookers) account
3. Get the €10 bonus within the next 48 working hrs after making a successful upload/or deposit.
What is MoneyBookers? they are a safe and secure payment method (ewallet) which can be used to to deposit or withdraw from casinos. They have stringent setup procedures and account policies. LCB recommends them!
Terms & Conditions:
* The €10 bonus is limited to 1 (one) per IP address or household.
* The €10 bonus will be paid out within 7 days from the date of a successful eligible upload transaction to Skrill (Moneybookers), or any deposit transaction via Skrill (Moneybookers) to an eligible merchant.
* Eligible upload transactions include: upload via bank account, credit or debit card, or a local upload option. Receive money transactions do not count as eligible upload transactions.
* Person to person transactions using the bonus €10 are prohibited.
* All decisions by Skrill (Moneybookers) are final and no further correspondence will be entered into. Participants agree that no legal action may be brought against Skrill (Moneybookers) by any participant.
* General Skrill (Moneybookers) Terms & Conditions apply to opening your Skrill (Moneybookers) account.
- now they are pissing me off, deposited 7,70 INSTANT METHOD(everything was right), still not there and no either 10€ ! Sent 2 letters already to support, no answer! I'm getting MAD
- Hi Just1Million,
from Mel's original post :
The €10 bonus will be paid out within 7 days from the date of a successful eligible upload transaction to Skrill (Moneybookers), or any deposit transaction via Skrill (Moneybookers) to an eligible merchant.
Yeh i just saw that as well. Will have to confirm which one is it. However Im pretty positive its within two business days as it is whats stated on the landing page.
- Replied by
- at March 10, 2012, 08:24:37
- last active 7 hrs ago
However the bonus is not instant, so lets try to be patient here.
- I'm not referring for the bonus to be instant, I'm mad because I deposited 7,70€ there and it's been 4 hours already and it's not on my account! :S deposited via INSTANT METHOD.
- Just1Million wrote:
I'm not referring for the bonus to be instant, I'm mad because I deposited 7,70€ there and it's been 4 hours already and it's not on my account! :S deposited via INSTANT METHOD.
Did you not read the origional post Melcb Made IT CLEARLY states AT LEAST 7 business days for the 10 euro to be credited, dont be mad at mods on this board they do an amazing job, you have to wait the 7 days which is what it states, so dont get mad when it clearly stated when u get the bonus credited.
stupid stupid me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i didnt mean to say thank you.
zuga can you remove the thank you i gave just1million i pressed thank you instead of the quote button.
- Hmmm the 2 terms are conflicting. We have emailed the MB guys.
Please be patient Just1Million, we are looking into it.
It is a great offer we have, let's not turn everyone off it with constant negative feedback when a simple mistake has been made with the terms.
- omfg... you clearly do not get me, I'm not mad about the bonus I'm mad at them, because their instant deposit method doesn't work, please read more carefully !
for an adult u sure are dumb RJ.
- omg, ok sorry, i did missread what you wrote, but it was a easy mistake to make, i had to re read what you wrote 3 times though, and no im not dumb, so i hope u can apologize i have said sorry.
- update - 3 days passed, moneybookers still has not uploaded the funds I have deposited my self to my moneybookers balance, sent 3 emails to support already, zero response, seems to me moneybookers scammed my 7.70€ ROFL, really hard to believe that I have lost my money, but 3 days to wait, you have got to be joking !
- Replied by
- at March 12, 2012, 21:43:46
- last active 7 hrs ago
Moneybookers is a trustworthy ewallet, and certainly has not scammed you. We are still confirming if they meant 3 or 7 business days.
Also it hasnt been 3 but rather 1 biz day ( weekends dont count for biz days ).
Ive personally used MB for 5+ years and never had any issues.
Your patience is appreciated.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played