CLOSED: Exclusive Sign Up Bonus at Sexy Stars Casino!

Here you can find all LCB exclusive sign up, cashback, high roller and other deposit bonuses!

Headline back 2
11,756
views
17
replies
Last post ago almost 6 years by Booo73
Index

Luckynn

    admin
  • male
  • online

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Audaces fortuna iuvat.
  • 3302
    thanks given
  • 1850
    thanks received

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Index

      Luckynn

        admin
      • male
      • online

      "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

      Audaces fortuna iuvat.
      • 3302
        thanks given
      • 1850
        thanks received
      • Started by
        admin
        3,285
      • online

      No USA !

      New players only

      Must use our link:Sexy Stars Casino

      Sign Up Bonus - 300% up to $ 900,

      code: LCB300

      playthrough = 15x

      min. deposit $20, max. deposit $300

      Details:Sexy Stars Casino Review & Casino Bonus Details

      Bonus code (LCB300) must be entered when depositing to Sexy Stars Casino and not when registering.

      Good Luck ! 

    • No avatar normal

      tomgalanis

        Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 1
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        5
      • last active 4 months ago
      Thanks for posting.

      Can I add that the Bonus code (LCB300) must be entered when depositing to Sexy Stars Casino and not when registering.

      You will also be able to claim the tiered deposit bonus from the second deposit.

      Thanks,

      Tom
    • Thsuper31

      dtsweet

        Mighty! Member
      • male
      • offline
      I must be hungry cuz I'm fishin' chips!
      • 340
        thanks given
      • 746
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2,999
      • last active 4 months ago
      cool
      hopefully we will see a no deposit bonus soon to try the software
    • No avatar normal

      Gambler4life

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 2
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        42
      • last active 4 months ago
      tomgalanis wrote:

      Thanks for posting.

      Can I add that the Bonus code (LCB300) must be entered when depositing to Sexy Stars Casino and not when registering.

      You will also be able to claim the tiered deposit bonus from the second deposit.

      Thanks,

      Tom


      I deposited 59€ to test casino out. but havent got bonus, used bonus code.
      Guys dont deposit to this casino before this is sorted.. and no answer from support for 5 hours now. it says in a site 24/7 support..

      Please answer to this Tom..
    • Avatar 19642

      kazzi

        Hero Member
      • male
      • offline
      Life is tough, too many problems around you all the time.
      • 244
        thanks given
      • 310
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        932
      • last active 4 months ago
      Thats bad news gambler hope it gets sorted out soon 5hours is too long to wait for support.
    • No avatar normal

      Gambler4life

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 2
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        42
      • last active 4 months ago
      kazzi wrote:

      Thats bad news gambler hope it gets sorted out soon 5hours is too long to wait for support.


      No answer for more than 12 hours now..
      This is something really bad..
    • No avatar a78
      • Replied by
      • guest
      • offline
    • No avatar normal

      Gambler4life

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 2
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        42
      • last active 4 months ago
      Gambler4life wrote:

      kazzi wrote:

      Thats bad news gambler hope it gets sorted out soon 5hours is too long to wait for support.



      No answer for more than 12 hours now..
      This is something really bad..


      No answer almost 24 hours.
      Dont deposit to this casino!
    • No avatar normal

      Gambler4life

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 2
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        42
      • last active 4 months ago
      Luckynn wrote:

      No USA !

      New players only

      Must use our link:Sexy Stars Casino

      Sign Up Bonus - 300% up to $ 900,

      code: LCB300

      playthrough = 15x

      min. deposit $20, max. deposit $300

      Details:Sexy Stars Casino Review & Casino Bonus Details

      Good Luck ! 


      Could LCB answer to this how they can run a campaing what is not tested and site who they advertise dont have a support...
      Is this only cos of money ??
    • Me

      zuga

        admin
      • male
      • offline

      "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

      Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.

      • 6381
        thanks given
      • 8830
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        6,560
      • last active 4 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Index
      • No avatar small
      • Avatar 17884
      It is unusual that you sitll havent got the reply from the support. But you dont go here and attack LCB . If you have a prob we are more than happy to assist you. Throwing accusations WONT take you anywhere.
      I will notify the Casino Rep and ask him to post here.

      Zuga

    • No avatar normal

      Gambler4life

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 2
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        42
      • last active 4 months ago
      Zuga wrote:

      It is unusual that you sitll havent got the reply from the support. But you dont go here and attack LCB . If you have a prob we are more than happy to assist you. Throwing accusations WONT take you anywhere.
      I will notify the Casino Rep and ask him to post here.

      Zuga




      Zuga, I am not talking something like that.. I am just really wondered about this casino.. it have cool games and I am willing to deposit more but waiting more than 24h is too much from support..
    • No avatar normal

      tomgalanis

        Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 1
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        5
      • last active 4 months ago
      Hi Gambler4Life,

      I agree that this is not acceptable and I will get this resolved for you as quickly as is now possible. To do so, could you email me: tom@lifestylegamingaffiliates.com with your player name and registered email address and I will ensure this is resolved immediately.

      Kind regards,

      Tom
    • No avatar normal

      Gambler4life

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 2
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        42
      • last active 4 months ago
      tomgalanis wrote:

      Hi Gambler4Life,

      I agree that this is not acceptable and I will get this resolved for you as quickly as is now possible. To do so, could you email me: tom@lifestylegamingaffiliates.com with your player name and registered email address and I will ensure this is resolved immediately.

      Kind regards,

      Tom


      Email is sent.
    • Thsuper31

      dtsweet

        Mighty! Member
      • male
      • offline
      I must be hungry cuz I'm fishin' chips!
      • 340
        thanks given
      • 746
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2,999
      • last active 4 months ago
      so......has anyone deeped here and gotten this?
    • No avatar normal

      tomgalanis

        Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 1
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        5
      • last active 4 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Thsuper31
      Hi dtsweet,

      The bonus is still available and provided you join through LatestCasinoBonuses and enter the code when DEPOSITING, you will be credited with the bonus upon meeting the wagering requirements.

      If you have any trouble with it, please email me: tom@lifestylegamingaffiliates.com.

      Kind regards,

      Tom
      Affiliate Manager

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 34
      new members
    • 645
      members online
    • 11181
      guests online
    • 104
      new posts
    • 1183
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
      More Free Chips
    • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
      Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
      CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170