Planet 7 LCB Exclusive Bonus - Being credite to a different affiliate!
Here you can find all LCB exclusive sign up, cashback, high roller and other deposit bonuses!
- Started by
- last active over 3 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- I downloaded the Planet 7 casino software from the LCB website link tonight and when I attempted to input the no deposit bonus code LCB55P7, it was declined. I contacted customer service to handle it and they insist I didn't come in under the LCB Affiliate and wouldn't give me the bonus. After arguing with them they credited me with $30. I went back to chat asking why it was only $30 and again they argued I wasn't there under the LCB affiliate and couldn't use the bonus code. Here's the copy of the last chat. When I kept hammering them they just disconnected from chat.
A site operator will be with you momentarily.
Hi! Thank you for using our LiveChat Service. This is 'Ella'. Please verify your Email and Phone Number so that I can assist you.
AStateOfWin: email@example.com phone is xxx xxx xxxx
Ella: Thank you for the information =)
Ella: Please allow me a moment so I can verify your account.
Ella: How may I help you today?
AStateOfWin: Ella I just got off chat with Mark. Can you please transfer me back to him
Ella: Just a moment please
Ella: Let me transfer you
AStateOfWin: thank you
Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Mark'.
Hi! Thank you for using our LiveChat Service. This is 'Mark'. Please verify your Email and Phone Number so that I can assist you.
AStateOfWin: firstname.lastname@example.org phone is xxx xxx xxxx
Mark: Hi, how may I help you?
AStateOfWin: Hi Mark you just took care of a bonus code / affiliate issue a few moments ago
AStateOfWin: The bonus code was for $55 yet my account was only credited with $30
Mark: Correct, I told you that we will be more than glad to redeem our welcome bonus for you.
Mark: $30 Welcome chip
AStateOfWin: The bonus code exclusive to the affiliate under which I came is is for $55
Mark: Like I told you in the last chat you can't redeem the other code. That code is only for affiliates from Joshua Chan. Unfortunately you are not of them.
AStateOfWin: I did not come in though whoever this Joshua Cham is. The link I clicked was on the LatestCasinoBonuses.com website
AStateOfWin: I am a member of that site
Mark: With all respect you can't redeem that code.
Mark: You can play with our welcome bonus $30 chip.
AStateOfWin: Then you need to fix the affiliate link. It's obviously incorrect and that's just wrong for an affiliate to not get credited properly when they are driving traffic to you
Mark: I am afraid that is not our official website.
AStateOfWin: and it's wrong when a client come in under misconceptions
Mark: But I will send the information to our Marketing Department anyway.
Mark: Thanks a lot for the information
AStateOfWin: the affiliate link takes you to your website to download the software
AStateOfWin: That is the affiliate link from the LatestCasinoBonuses.com website to your site for download
AStateOfWin: So now someone else gets credit fr my sign up and I get screwed out of my bonus as a LCB member
AStateOfWin: That's just wrong
This sucks in a major way. LCB is driving business to them and they aren't getting their affiliate recognition or any of the affiliate revenues but instead it is all being given to this Joshua Chan AND you don't have the advantages of being able to use a single LCB bonus code offered to the members and THAT'S JUST WRONG.
- Hi State of mind,
I have taken the liberty to remove your email and phone number info in your chat transcript to protect your private information.
When ever you have a problem claiming a LCB exclusive please come to the forum and let us know. It would alleviate a lot of stress for you as we can try to straighten it out for you.
I am not quite sure why chat referred to Josh Chan by name but he is part of the LCB team and "LCB" is what chat should of referred to eliminate the confusion. So it would be incorrect to say it is being "credited to a different affiliate".
I don't know why you didn't receive the exclusive if you used LCB link. I will make sure Zuga sees this thread and see if he will look into the matter.
- Thank you Lips ... I appreciate your response. Planet 7 customer support is adamant about LCB not being the affiliate I am tagged to. The confusion is obviously internal in their division but they refused to acknowledge me as a LCB member having come from the website in fact in the session I referred to prior to this chat posting the girl Samantha all but called me a Liar. She dropped the conversation and switched me to Mark. He too claimed I was not tagged to LCB.
I haven't a clue what their issue is but to them, LCB isn't recognized as their affiliate through the link I clicked on this website.
- This may be helpful for resolving problems with the affiliate link described in this thread. Tonight I re- downloaded this casino using the link in LCB's review. The url for the link is as follows: http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/casinos/planet-7-casino.html
I had no problem with the download or reopening it under my old user name, but I had 3 messages in the inbox.... and this is the interesting one:
Definitely not the right affiliate.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...