CLOSED: PlayGrand Casino exclusive signup bonus

Here you can find all LCB exclusive sign up, cashback, high roller and other deposit bonuses!

Headline back 23
1,507
views
6
replies
Last post ago almost 2 years by sanchya
Panda kiss
  • Started by
    admin
    5061
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Panda kiss
      • Started by
        admin
        5061
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      PlayGrand Casino exclusive signup bonus - Powered by White hat Gaming Platform.

      250% up to $250 PLUS get 50% extra using our exclusive bonus code

      How to claim: Sign up an account from our LINK - Make the minimum deposit and contact support and quote bonus code LCB001 to get your 50% extra.

      WR = 35xbonus

      Min deposit = $20

      Cashable bonus

      Bonus code: LCB001
      Rated:
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        639
      • last active 5 months ago
      How much minimum deposit for this bonus?looks good  ..i would like to try  but the WR is a bit high  ..
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5061
      • online
      gilajikput91 wrote:

      How much minimum deposit for this bonus?looks good  ..i would like to try  but the WR is a bit high  ..


      Hi

      You can always check the min deposit amount for each casino on their review page.
      Scroll down to 'Withdrawal info' on this page: http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/casinos/playgrand.html

      Min deposit = $20
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        594
      • last active 4 hrs ago
      charlotte
      Unfortunately that one has expired. Our first deposit is 100% on first deposit and 2nd deposit you get 150% on 2nd deposit and if you quote that code in help we add the extra 50% on top of that 150%
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5061
      • online
      sanchya wrote:

      charlotte
      Unfortunately that one has expired. Our first deposit is 100% on first deposit and 2nd deposit you get 150% on 2nd deposit and if you quote that code in help we add the extra 50% on top of that 150%


      Hi Sanchya,

      Apologies, let me check with the rep and see if this exclusive is still valid.

      Please send me your username via PM.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        594
      • last active 4 hrs ago
      Melcb wrote:

      sanchya wrote:

      charlotte
      Unfortunately that one has expired. Our first deposit is 100% on first deposit and 2nd deposit you get 150% on 2nd deposit and if you quote that code in help we add the extra 50% on top of that 150%



      Hi Sanchya,

      Apologies, let me check with the rep and see if this exclusive is still valid.

      Please send me your username via PM.


      i didnt registered, i asked it on live chat first!

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 26
      new members
    • 668
      members online
    • 28021
      guests online
    • 83
      new posts
    • 7602
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum topics

    • Index
      A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
      Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
    • Index
      Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
      Power Spins Casino No Deposit
    • Index
      Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
      Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit