CLOSED-LCB's 12 Days of Christmas Contest - Free No Deposit Chips and $500 Cash!
All the great new exclusive contests can be found here !
- Started by
- last active 3 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Welcome to LCB’s 12 Days of Christmas Contest!
- Started by
- at December 11, 2012, 19:45:36
- last active 3 hrs ago
From our house to yours we wish you a very merry holiday season. Santa baby stopped by LCB a bit early to drop off some presents for all the good guys and dolls!
Every day for the next 12 days from December 12th to December 23rd there will be a present(s) up for grabs. Santa knows what we are looking for - lots of Free No Deposit Chips and $500 in Free Cash Prizes!
Now for the borrring rules!
1. The contest will start each day at 12 midnight EST and close at 11:59 EST.
2. Winner(s) will be announced at the close of each contest day.
3. Each day there will be a new and fun contest.
4. No double posting. If there is ONLY the first post will be considered and the rest will be voided. This allows everyone to have a fair chance of entering.
5. Enter as often as you like each contest day.
6. Members are eligible to win more than once.
7. Winners are to be determined by the sole discretion of LCB.
8. If you are not eligible to receive a free chip at any of the casinos in the contest due to bonus abuse, multiple accounts etc. please do not enter the contest on that day because it will be declined by the casino in the event you win.
9. It may take a day or two to get credited by the casino rep so your patience is required.
10. Having fun is MANDATORY
Good luck to all and HO HO HO!!
See you tonight at the stroke of midnight!!
Please note that there is a NEW contest EVERY DAY. For today's contest please check page 35 of this thread here:
12th Day of Christmas
- On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a $50 No Deposit Chip at Miami Club Casino !
Tell us how you would decorate the Miami Club Casino palm tree for Christmas!
The best written answer or picture of a decorated palm tree will win $50 No Deposit Chip at Miami Club Casino!
$100 Max cashout
Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards Allowed
- / 5
- Well, I used to work with the itty bitties (ages 4-6). Any anything involving paint and your body is a blast for all ages.
So MY palm tree, would be to have the kids outline their hands/palms and colour in the best way they'd like to see their tree decorated...imaginations run amok! Anything goes!
And best part: EVERYONE, regardless of funds or financial status gets to participate because it's absolutely free to play...noone has to buy any ornaments!
- Decorating the Miami Club Casino Palm Tree:
I would have to do this one up classic. The tree gets painted like a candy cane, the palm fronds will look like mistletoe, and we'll throw some holly berries (not to be confused with halle berrys) up there. Everybody gets a piece of the action at Miami Club.
Parked against the palm tree should be a shark wearing aviators driving a Cadillac.
- Well if you are going to have a Christmas palm tree than there is only one way to do it. Start with sand under the palm tree to give it that tropical feel. Wrap white lights around the actual tree. On the branches put twinkle lights with plastic star fish shells and flamingos. Next to the tree place Santa and have him wear a flower print shirt and sandals. Don't forget to add plastic sand buckets under the tree. Fill each with sand and have candy canes and a shovel sticking out of the top. If you are really feeling festive add a pink flamingo wearing a Santa suit on the other side of the tree opposite Santa. This is a sure way to take the winter chill off and make you feel all warm in toasty this Christmas!
Don't forget to greet all your guest with margaritas and by saying "Mele Kalikimaka"! Which is Merry Christmas in Hawaiian.
I have included a picture of what the tree may look like, vacation Santa and Mr. Flamingo. Merry Christmas!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played