Where in the World is LCB $500 Contest!
April celebrates a holiday with “Road Map Week” and to commemorate this whacky occasion LCB is going to take flight to exciting destinations. It is up to our members to figure out Where in the World is LCB?
There is no telling where the journey will take LCB. It could be a famous landmark somewhere in the world, City, State, Country, Casino etc!
We are offering heaps of winners this month with 20 $25 cash prizes awarded to members who guess the right location FIRST.
Can i answer multiple questions in a single post - Nope!
Can you win more than one time – Yup!
Can you double post – Nope!
Can you enter as often as you like – Yup!
Can there be more than one winner for each location – Nope!
Here are the clues where LCB has been jetting setting around to:
1. This romantic destination is on the shores of an exotic location. It is a perfect honeymoon spot for sure! Featuring white sandy beaches and hot springs. There are museums, National Parks and locals who create beautiful baskets, hats and pottery. The Coral Reefs are magnificent! English is the official language of this country that has been around for a few thousand years! What country am i?
2. This country has been around way before Christ! Although there was destructive devastation to one of the major cities due to a volcano eruption they persevered becoming a city of strength. The ancient history of this culture is rich. The archaeological sites are stunning, the monuments are breathtaking and cities have a spectacular backdrop of the sea. It truly is a perfect spot for the Olympic games! What country am i?
3. If you are leaning towards some of the most historical sites to see this is definitely one of them! They say to “error is human” and in this case it was a perfect one. What am i?
4. There is no monkeying around when building this enormous piece of craftsmanship. Imagine soaring so high you reach up and grab a piece fruit and it turns out to be the sun! What am i?
5. Dancing takes on a whole new meaning at this destination. This is where the action starts and the fun never ends! Explore this floor and you will have reached utopia. Looking up at the lobby ceiling it’s in full bloom with the most magnificent display you have ever seen. Entertainment is so spectacular you will feel like you are walking on water! What am i?
6. France didn’t ask “Parlez-vous français” when they gifted the city with this soon to be most unforgettable sign of friendship. What was the landmark gift?
7. This city is where movie stars are at your feet. It’s where cast of characters are everywhere when exploring this magical adventure park for kids from 1 to 93 years of age! The street market in this city is a ladies delight of shopping. You won’t ever have to wonder what time it is looking at this historical time piece. The city skyline is a site to behold as you stroll along this waterfront. What City am i?
8. It is the perfect destination for history buffs! This country has civilizations that are centuries old. See the Fortress that is in this nation’s capital city that is the signature hallmark. Visit historical churches, medieval monasteries, palaces and the two breathtaking Landmark Rivers that come together at the heart of this major city. The history of this culture has prevailed through turbulent times and carries a legacy of perseverance with roots that date back 40,000 years ago. What country am i?
9. The ambiance of this gambling establishment is extraordinary. In a city that is tax-free to its residents and faces the beautiful sea, it is the location for three famous films. While tourists are welcome to gamble, the residents of this city are forbidden. What Casino am i?
10. This country is sizzling hot nestled between two oceans. Ancient pyramids and cultures that predicted the future are from here. One side of this great land is a tourist’s tropical paradise while the other areas have sadly been flanked with a high rate of violence and drug trafficking. What country am i?
11. Born free comes to mind in this wonderfully wild side of this country. It is an adventure of new and unexplored wonders for travelers. It is a pure purple gem location! What country am i?
12. If you are a fan of Bela Lugosi or Barnabas Collins then this city is the place to visit! This medieval town features Gothic fairy-tale castles, fortresses and caves. What State am i?
13. Any time is a good time but October is especially nice to visit this country. You won’t hit no brick wall trying to figure out what to do in several major cities including villages of the Middle Ages. From famous cathedral churches to beautiful castles, monuments and museums. What country am i?
14. This country is pretty flat with loads of land below sea level. Exploring the theme park you might run into some elves and dwarves! This is a great location famous for unique shoes that are let’s say……not made of leather! What country am i?
15. This is a rock solid place to visit for tourists. It features over 100 caves. What am i?
16. There is plenty to do in this country and you won’t FALL short of great adventures. Whether you want to ski, go to the famous music festival or simply sip on ice wines and learn how to shuck oysters or climb dunes it’s an all-around breath a fresh air. What country am i?
17. Have a few ales here and you might get a bit foggy. Concerns of a drought are never anything to worry about in this country. What country am i?
18. Ahh the green, green grass of home. That’s hint enough! What country am i?
19. This is a huge tourist attraction where modern technology and ancient customs are infused. The blossoms are one of nature’s magnificent beauties here. What country am i?
20. This city rests on one of the greatest harbors in the world. There are islands dotted around the harbor of this city that only accessible by water taxi or ferry. What city am i?
Please be sure to post your answer with the indicated NUMBER so we know what question you are answering!
Please answer one question per post. Multiple answers on one post will be disqualified. This is to give everyone a fair chance at answering.
Contest will end Saturday April 13th 11:59 EST
Closed - Where in the World is LCB $500 Contest!
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.