Betin Exclusive free spins (no deposit required) | Microgaming Casino

Here you can find all LCB exclusive no deposit bonuses !
Headline back 23
    6,630
    views
    19
    replies
    Last post ago almost 3 years by charlotte9122
    Panda kiss
    • Started by
      admin
      5059
    • online

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Panda kiss
        • Started by
          admin
          5059
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        • Index
        • Me
        • Index
        • Index
        • Avatar 12629
        • Nirvana2
        • Index
        Betin exclusive no deposit for new sign ups from LCB

        New Players Only

        Amount: 20 free spins

        Slot - Thunderstruck II (full paylines, coins size 0.01)

        How to claim bonus: Sign up from LCB's LINK - then claim the bonus via Live Chat support (available 24/7).

        WR: 50x

        **Update** How the wagering calculates toward collecting your points:
        Bets X Contribution percent/wagering

        Max Cashout: 100

        Restricted Countries from this bonus: Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Lithuania, Georgia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, USA, Turkey.

        Bonus expires: 7 April 2014

        Need to register credit card to claim no deposit?: NO
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          123
        • last active about 1 month ago
        i got 6 credits on the game instead of 20 spins, as they are equal. i asked the live chat if i can start off with other games. she said yes but it would not be counted for wagering.

        anyway, just wanna share with you that the live chat is really nice and friendly. very nice customer service there.

        thanks.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          570
        • last active 9 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        i got mine too mine was 6 euro instead of spins as strangely live help said microgaming is not available in my country , not quite sure what thats about as it has been on every other casino 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          25
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        Hi there, claimed the offer no problem.

        However I am having a lot of problems regarding wagering requirements.
        I was credited with £6 initially for the offer. This would make a wagering requirement of £300.

        However I have been set a total of 1200 points wagering. a £1.50 stake is only gaining me 0.6 points. This makes it about £2,400 needed to wager before withdrawable. Which is approximately 400x wagering.

        I have spoken to live chat, but they do not seem to know, and are going to contact Jerome from this forum apparently.

        Please find the chat below, I do not know if it is me not understanding something correctly? Can someone help out?

        Thank you for your time.

        You - Click here to change
        Wagering requirements incorrect?
        Sonia joined the chat
        You - Click here to change
        Hi there. The wagering requirements on the bonus I recieved was supposed to be 50x,
        I am playing through now, and £129 in playthrough has only gained 55 points
        But the wagering points total is 1200
        By this method the wagering is incorrect
        Sonia
        The Bonus amount you receive, plus your deposited amount, is converted into Target Points
        You - Click here to change
        I have not deposited though
        It is a no deposit offer
        It is not supposed to be a multi-stage promotion, only a single no deposit offer of 50x wagering on 20 spins or £$6 in currecny equivalent
        Sonia
        Allow me just a few moments while I verify everything, thank you
        Here's a quick guide on how your target points are collected
        To see how many points your bets generate, simply multiply your stake by the relevant contribution percentage and divide it by the Bonus factor (stake x contribution /wagering)
        This means that for your stake of 1.5 you will multiply the contribution, which in this case is 100 and divide it by wagering of 50
        This sums up to 3 target points that are collected for your stake of 1.5
        You - Click here to change
        1.50 is only getting me 0.60points. That is what I am trying to say
        I am staking 1.50 on thunderstruck. But that only gives me 0.60 points. Not 3 points for 1.50
        Sonia
        I don't see this info on our back end office, what I'm trying to say is that I don't see that you have collected 0.60 points on each bet
        You - Click here to change
        Games Bet 23-03-2014 19:54:24 Thunderstruck II 1.50 100 250 0.60 16215806472496
        Sonia
        Do you mind telling me what is the total amount of target collected so far
        You - Click here to change
        55.68 points collected
        from 139.20 wagered
        By that reckoning I need to wager another £2,600 to reach the target
        The wagering was only supposed to be £300 or so. (£6 initial x 50 = £300))
        Sonia
        The wagering is 50 which is the amount that gets calculated into the target points
        You - Click here to change
        The amount is £6 no deposit offer. Correct?
        Sonia
        However, for your peace of mind, may I advise you to stop playing right now and I will contact our tech department to double check everything for you
        You - Click here to change
        if you multiply £6 x 50 wagering requirements. that equals £300.
        I currently have to wager £2,400 to make it.
        That is obviously a mistake
        Sonia
        Please allow me to verify everythig with our tech department and we will get back to you via email confirming everything
        I would like to confirm everythig with them, for your peace of mind
        You - Click here to change
        I will post to the forum now and see iuf they can offer any assistance.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          60
        • last active about 1 month ago
        bonus not received ..... = (unfortunately failed to convince Amelia that Belarus is not Russia)))

        You - Click here to change
        Hi! Can i get 20 free spins
        Slot - Thunderstruck II
        bonus from http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/

        Amelia joined the chat
        Amelia
        Hello Aliaksandr, welcome to Betin World

        You - Click here to change
        Can i get 20 free spins
        Slot - Thunderstruck II
        bonus from http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/

        Amelia
        Aliaksander, Today I can multiply your chances for winning with very special 200% bonus
        that's not all!
        I will also add 20 free spins to try out our Thunderstruck 2 game!
        With this great welcome bonus you will be able to play whichever game you like the most, this include even a progressive jackpots or Black Jack, Roulette, Baccarat , without restrictions, also there will be no max bet whatsoever! And every game counts towards meeting wagering requirement, which is one of the greatest advantages of Betin Casino:)

        You - Click here to change
        Can i get 20 free spins no deposit?
        http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/exclusive-no-deposit-casino-bonuses/betin-exclusive-free-spins-(no-deposit-required)-microgaming-casino/

        Amelia
        There is restriction for players coming from your jurisdiction, however I can make an exception and add 20 free spins on top of your welcome bonus, should you choose to deposit

        You - Click here to change
        please provide a link where it is specified that the players from my country Immersed restrictions on the bonus

        You - Click here to change
        heeey anybody here???

        Amelia
        Allow me just a few moments while I verify everything, thank you
        Thanks for your patience
        when you click more details about free spins you'll find the note
        Note:

        Max Cashout: 100; Restricted Countries from this bonus: Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Russia , ex Russian federation countries, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, USA, Turkey. Bonus expires: 7 April 2014; Slot - Thunderstruck II (full paylines, coins size 0.01)
        You - Click here to change

        and what????
        where it says that players from Belarus can not get the bonus????
        Belarus is not a Russia

        Amelia
        Belarus is ex Russian federation country, however  I am willing to add those 20 free spins on top of you4r deposit bonus

        You - Click here to change
        You ought to pull knowledge of geography))))
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus
        Belarus - an independent country!! It is not part of the Russian Federation

        Amelia
        I know that, however the players from your jurisdiction is not eligible for free sign up bonus, this is how the system is set up
        The best I can do is to add those 20 free spins on top of great welcome bonus
        With this great welcome bonus you will be able to play whichever game you like the most, this include even a progressive jackpots or Black Jack, Roulette, Baccarat , without restrictions, also there will be no max bet whatsoever! And every game counts towards meeting wagering requirement, which is one of the greatest advantages of Betin Casino:)

        You - Click here to change
        =))) interesting and players from Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia can get this bonus????

        Amelia
        Unfortunately not

        You - Click here to change
        but they are also not part of the Russian Federation!! why not?

        Amelia
        Ex Russian Federation, this not up to me, the system is set like this
        Listen, I really like you to try out our casino, I can arrange something very very special
        and its valid only during this chat
        I can offer you to play with 100 EUR + 20 free spins,  should you choose to deposit only 25

        You - Click here to change
        my advice to you .... write correctly the next time the conditions of your bonus, it would be better to write "the former countries of the USSR" but not ex Russian federation countries
        good luck)))
        Rated:
        1.0
        / 5
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          594
        • last active 16 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        kenash888 wrote:

        bonus not received ..... = (unfortunately failed to convince Amelia that Belarus is not Russia)))

        You - Click here to change
        Hi! Can i get 20 free spins
        Slot - Thunderstruck II
        bonus from http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/

        Amelia joined the chat
        Amelia
        Hello Aliaksandr, welcome to Betin World

        You - Click here to change
        Can i get 20 free spins
        Slot - Thunderstruck II
        bonus from http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/

        Amelia
        Aliaksander, Today I can multiply your chances for winning with very special 200% bonus
        that's not all!
        I will also add 20 free spins to try out our Thunderstruck 2 game!
        With this great welcome bonus you will be able to play whichever game you like the most, this include even a progressive jackpots or Black Jack, Roulette, Baccarat , without restrictions, also there will be no max bet whatsoever! And every game counts towards meeting wagering requirement, which is one of the greatest advantages of Betin Casino:)

        You - Click here to change
        Can i get 20 free spins no deposit?
        http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/exclusive-no-deposit-casino-bonuses/betin-exclusive-free-spins-(no-deposit-required)-microgaming-casino/

        Amelia
        There is restriction for players coming from your jurisdiction, however I can make an exception and add 20 free spins on top of your welcome bonus, should you choose to deposit

        You - Click here to change
        please provide a link where it is specified that the players from my country Immersed restrictions on the bonus

        You - Click here to change
        heeey anybody here???

        Amelia
        Allow me just a few moments while I verify everything, thank you
        Thanks for your patience
        when you click more details about free spins you'll find the note
        Note:

        Max Cashout: 100; Restricted Countries from this bonus: Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Russia , ex Russian federation countries, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, USA, Turkey. Bonus expires: 7 April 2014; Slot - Thunderstruck II (full paylines, coins size 0.01)
        You - Click here to change

        and what????
        where it says that players from Belarus can not get the bonus????
        Belarus is not a Russia

        Amelia
        Belarus is ex Russian federation country, however  I am willing to add those 20 free spins on top of you4r deposit bonus

        You - Click here to change
        You ought to pull knowledge of geography))))
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus
        Belarus - an independent country!! It is not part of the Russian Federation

        Amelia
        I know that, however the players from your jurisdiction is not eligible for free sign up bonus, this is how the system is set up
        The best I can do is to add those 20 free spins on top of great welcome bonus
        With this great welcome bonus you will be able to play whichever game you like the most, this include even a progressive jackpots or Black Jack, Roulette, Baccarat , without restrictions, also there will be no max bet whatsoever! And every game counts towards meeting wagering requirement, which is one of the greatest advantages of Betin Casino:)

        You - Click here to change
        =))) interesting and players from Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia can get this bonus????

        Amelia
        Unfortunately not

        You - Click here to change
        but they are also not part of the Russian Federation!! why not?

        Amelia
        Ex Russian Federation, this not up to me, the system is set like this
        Listen, I really like you to try out our casino, I can arrange something very very special
        and its valid only during this chat
        I can offer you to play with 100 EUR + 20 free spins,  should you choose to deposit only 25

        You - Click here to change
        my advice to you .... write correctly the next time the conditions of your bonus, it would be better to write "the former countries of the USSR" but not ex Russian federation countries
        good luck)))


        this the best ive read today lol
        im from Latvia and this what she said is totaly ridiculous, thanks that u post it here, i would like to see her explaining about this, if she is so stupid (sorry), then what she do there..I m offended that my country is equated as part of russia...
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          433
        • last active 4 days ago
        seems like another new funny pointless termed MG casino, why the hell is Estonia banned? Only seen that twice in MG before and that's in the past 2 months (new casinos) lame move MG, lame move....
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          594
        • last active 16 hrs ago
        Just1Million wrote:

        seems like another new funny pointless termed MG casino, why the hell is Estonia banned? Only seen that twice in MG before and that's in the past 2 months (new casinos) lame move MG, lame move....


        We are from Baltic, " ex russia" , if some agents havent got a brain, then its not out feult, only iam ashamed of such people..
      • Betin
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          5
        • last active 6 months ago
        Hi everyone,

        Thanks for pointing this out, it's much appreciated.

        I'm checking this as we speak and will make sure the casino manger gets in touch with you today.

        Please feel free to PM me with anything you need, suggestions, comments, feedback, anything you think it's worth
        mentioning, please let me know about it. I'm here to help out the best way I possibly can

        Jerome,
        Betin Casino representative

      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          425
        • last active 21 hrs ago
        Geez these guys are low.

        I join chat, ask about free spins.... They actually are trying to push me into depositing.

        After I give my account details:

        "Maria
        Hey , I see that you have an exclusive right to also claim an amazing another 100 spins on the Thunderstruck II OR you prefer more an incredible 100% bonus
        That means you can play with an SUPERB 120 spins or 100% bonus + 20 spins, should you choose to invest today with us"

        ME:
        I may do that, I would play the 20 free spins 1st and then decide if I want to deposit
        Maria
        Sure thing, I am arranging your spins as we speak:)

        Maria
        I just want to let you know about one special offer and I thing you might be interested, especially because it's the best bonus in the house and it's valid only on this chat with me
        I can arrange you an INCREDIBLE 200% bonus just for you!
        And it goes up to 200 GBP
        Since this is one time offer, my friendly advice is to get as much as possible and be prepared for the greatest adventure in Betin world

        I said no thanks until I have tried out the spins and got:

        Maria
        Then I will make a nice exception and save these offers into your account, because I am sure you will fall in love with our place


      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          25
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        Betin Casino wrote:

        Hi everyone,

        Thanks for pointing this out, it's much appreciated.

        I'm checking this as we speak and will make sure the casino manger gets in touch with you today.

        Please feel free to PM me with anything you need, suggestions, comments, feedback, anything you think it's worth
        mentioning, please let me know about it. I'm here to help out the best way I possibly can

        Jerome,
        Betin Casino representative


        Hi Jerome,

        Thank you for your quick response in this matter. I recieved an email from the manager at betincasino today saying that he will look into the matter and get back to me asap.

        All it needs is a simple wagering adjustment though, However, I appreciate the help and I will follow up with anything I hear.

        I am playing in the UK, if that makes any difference. Has anyone else had wagering problems?

        Thank you for your time.
        Charlotte9122
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          570
        • last active 9 hrs ago
        Has anyone else had wagering problems?


        when i had mine i just watched the points although they did seem to be taking an awful long time to build up so i imagine i had the same problem as you i think i made it to just over 500 points and i definately wagered more than 300
      • Betin
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          5
        • last active 6 months ago
        when i had mine i just watched the points although they did seem to be taking an awful long time to build up so i imagine i had the same problem as you i think i made it to just over 500 points and i definately wagered more than 300


        Hi xbornluckyx,

        We didn't have any complaints so far in regards to wagering, however I will be more than happy to check your game play and provide you with all necessary info.

        I would appreciate if you can PM your username or email address to look into it.

        Many thanks for your input guys, it's much appreciated.

        Jerome,
        Betin Casino representative
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          570
        • last active 9 hrs ago
        there is a complaint in this thread look back up , the wagering requirement were for 6 euro x 50 which would be 300 , however i only accumlated 699 points of the 1200 needed even though i wagered 349 and met the wager which makes no sense i will pm you my details so you can check this yourself.
      • Betin
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          5
        • last active 6 months ago
        there is a complaint in this thread look back up , the wagering requirement were for 6 euro x 50 which would be 300 , however i only accumlated 699 points of the 1200 needed even though i wagered 349 and met the wager which makes no sense i will pm you my details so you can check this yourself.


        Yes, this is something that we are checking right now. 

        Looking forward to receiving your details. Many thanks for the input

        Jerome,
        Betin Casino Representative

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 26
        new members
      • 663
        members online
      • 27083
        guests online
      • 145
        new posts
      • 5866
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
        Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit