CLOSED: Dendera Casino $40 no deposit casino bonus - US OK!

Here you can find all LCB exclusive no deposit bonuses !
Headline back 2
19,455
views
17
replies
Last post ago over 3 years by Sydniee
Panda kiss

Melcb

    admin
  • female
  • online

I heart LCB

Queries or issues? Send me a private message
  • 1724
    thanks given
  • 5279
    thanks received
  • Started by
    admin
    5,001
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Panda kiss

      Melcb

        admin
      • female
      • online

      I heart LCB

      Queries or issues? Send me a private message
      • 1724
        thanks given
      • 5279
        thanks received
      • Started by
        admin
        5,001
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      • No avatar small
      • 13537516 1056773444416275 8062012831889663108 n
      Warning: Players are advised that they can expect long and delayed withdrawals and poor customer support.

      Dendera Casino $40 no deposit bonus exclusive for new players from LCB - Powered by Rival software.

      New players only - US OK

      Amount: $40

      How do players claim the bonus: Sign up from our LINK and go to the cashier.

      WR: 50x

      Max cashout: $26 $50

      Restricted Countries: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Canada, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan,
      Qatar, Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bhutan,
      Syria, Iran, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,
      Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, Cayman Islands and
      Poland, Russia.


      Restricted games: All Table Games, Progressive Slots, Video Poker and
      Keno

      Need to register credit card to claim no deposit?: No

      Min $25 deposit needed in order to cashout winnings
      Rated:
    • No avatar normal

      tester

        Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 0
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        1
      • last active about 4 years ago
      well i used your link they have no bonuses and their phone # is a advertisement  not connected to the casino at all.

      there is no chat help even though they say there is 

      are you sure theres even a casino cause the place is nothing but red flags

      warning will robinson
    • Panda kiss

      Melcb

        admin
      • female
      • online

      I heart LCB

      Queries or issues? Send me a private message
      • 1724
        thanks given
      • 5279
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,001
      • online
      tester wrote:

      well i used your link they have no bonuses and their phone # is a advertisement  not connected to the casino at all.

      there is no chat help even though they say there is  

      are you sure theres even a casino cause the place is nothing but red flags

      warning will robinson


      I did a test and signed up from the link above. Found the $40 free chip in the cashier and was able to claim it. Please PM me your casino username so we can ask the casino rep to check your account.

    • No avatar normal

      globaster

        Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 0
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        1
      • last active almost 3 years ago
      Do not have no deposit bonus.
      My username there is globaster,
    • Panda kiss

      Melcb

        admin
      • female
      • online

      I heart LCB

      Queries or issues? Send me a private message
      • 1724
        thanks given
      • 5279
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,001
      • online
      globaster wrote:

      Do not have no deposit bonus.
      My username there is globaster,


      No players from Russia allowed the bonus:( I have added it to the restricted country list.
    • Index

      baby22555

        Jr. Member
      • female
      • offline
      Lisa
      • 27
        thanks given
      • 8
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        73
      • last active about 1 month ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      mel i didnt know you were rep for this casino also.. i sent email today asking if i can get winnings by check or western union before i make a deposit and the following is the email i got in return-  copy and pasted..........I wont play there but if I cant ask casinos if I can get paid winnings by check or western union thats a problem. I dont think i asked anything wrong I like the games on winbig21 and this casino had the same so thought id play there but guess not allowed. 
      Hi Lisa,
      We do not offer Western Union. Your line of questioning is rather
      disconcerting and it is probably best if you do not play here.

      Regards,
      Dendera Security
    • Index

      baby22555

        Jr. Member
      • female
      • offline
      Lisa
      • 27
        thanks given
      • 8
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        73
      • last active about 1 month ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      then i explained what happened at winbig21 and i got this email i said nothing nasty in anyway except i was posting emails here so other players no not to ask questions
      i will post my emails also if people want to see .... copy and pasted this is email from dendra ...........................................................
      There is no need to be nasty. You sound like a player who is going to
      cause several problems and we are simply letting you know that we aren't
      here to deal with that.

      You are welcome to play, but please try and adhere to our current
      set-up and procedures as laid out for you.
      THIS IS ALL BECAUSE I ASKED IF I CAN GET WINNINGS VIA CHECK OR WESTERN UNION BECAUSE MY BANK DOESNT EXCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS.  DIDNT KNOW ASKING QUESTIONS MEANS IM BEING NASTY AND IM GOING TO START TROUBLE
    • Index

      KummerLidande

        Sr. Member
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 81
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        302
      • last active 4 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      guys and girls, it is known for ages that dendera consider any free chip free money to play for fun only. and is also known that any deposits followed by withdraw = account locked. the answer to that email above represent casino way to talk with possible/actually clients.
      trusted casinos are the ones who also have live dealer attached and online poker. all the rest in 90% percent are scams to get your personal info to sell to different companies to spam your mail and post adress with unsolicited advertise and also calls.
      the only problem i find is that this site support unknown and strange casinos for whatever reasons. i didnt see winner free chip, red club weekly 5 spins, party casino monthly chips and many trusted brands promoted here.
      this is the biggest site for casino promos and is really bad that encourage people to play at ****** casinos through "exclusives".
      why???
    • Panda kiss

      Melcb

        admin
      • female
      • online

      I heart LCB

      Queries or issues? Send me a private message
      • 1724
        thanks given
      • 5279
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,001
      • online
      baby22555 wrote:

      mel i didnt know you were rep for this casino also.. i sent email today asking if i can get winnings by check or western union before i make a deposit and the following is the email i got in return-  copy and pasted..........I wont play there but if I cant ask casinos if I can get paid winnings by check or western union thats a problem. I dont think i asked anything wrong I like the games on winbig21 and this casino had the same so thought id play there but guess not allowed. 
      Hi Lisa,
      We do not offer Western Union. Your line of questioning is rather
      disconcerting and it is probably best if you do not play here.

      Regards,
      Dendera Security



      Hi Lisa,

      I am not a casino rep I am part of the LCB team and moderator at the forum. What we do at LCB is when a member has a problem with a casino that they are unable to solve on their own we step in and chat to the casino reps to try and smooth out any problems. We are kinda the middle men.

      Please note - you need to post your queries and concerns in the relevant sections and threads of the forum.

      I will PM you later today - I am on your cashout query.
    • Panda kiss

      Melcb

        admin
      • female
      • online

      I heart LCB

      Queries or issues? Send me a private message
      • 1724
        thanks given
      • 5279
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,001
      • online
      KummerLidande wrote:

      guys and girls, it is known for ages that dendera consider any free chip free money to play for fun only. and is also known that any deposits followed by withdraw = account locked. the answer to that email above represent casino way to talk with possible/actually clients.
      trusted casinos are the ones who also have live dealer attached and online poker. all the rest in 90% percent are scams to get your personal info to sell to different companies to spam your mail and post adress with unsolicited advertise and also calls.
      the only problem i find is that this site support unknown and strange casinos for whatever reasons. i didnt see winner free chip, red club weekly 5 spins, party casino monthly chips and many trusted brands promoted here.
      this is the biggest site for casino promos and is really bad that encourage people to play at ****** casinos through "exclusives".
      why???


      Its true Dendera is not the best of the casinos out there. LCB's goal is to get exclusives from every casino - its a site where we want to get as many bonuses available for our visitors and members as possible. Unfortunately there are some thorns among the roses.

      However any member can contact us if they are having a problem with a particular casino. We will try our hardest to stand up for the player and help out. If the casino gets many complaints and we decide they are being unfair to players we will definitely add a warning to the casino to ward players off.

      It is a players responsibility to use their discretion when playing at any casino. Read the terms, see what other members have to say, what results a google search brings. Make an informed decision when you play for free or when you deposit.
    • No avatar normal

      rzigic

        Jr. Member
      • offline
      • 4
        thanks given
      • 32
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        51
      • last active 13 days ago
      Hi!
      I played $25 Free and met the playthrough requirement. Max cashout $50.

      But, I can't withdaw because there is no Skrill button in my Cashier. I deposited with Skrill. There is Netletter, but I didn't deposit with it.
      Send them an e-mail and they ask me for some documents and since then nothing from them.
      In fact, now in my Cashier is $25. Max to withdraw was $50!

      Please help, my Casino username: rzigic
    • No avatar normal

      zelmil83

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 1
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        16
      • last active 4 months ago
      hi i can help you i have money on neteller,ecocard,click2pay dendera accept all 3 methods,you send me PM and no problems
    • Panda kiss

      Melcb

        admin
      • female
      • online

      I heart LCB

      Queries or issues? Send me a private message
      • 1724
        thanks given
      • 5279
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,001
      • online
      zelmil83 wrote:

      hi i can help you i have money on neteller,ecocard,click2pay dendera accept all 3 methods,you send me PM and no problems


      Hi Zelmil83,

      How exactly can you help this member?
    • No avatar normal

      zelmil83

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 1
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        16
      • last active 4 months ago
      i give money him on his neteller account 25$ and he when withdraw back to me 25$ to neteller,i have over 25000$ on neteller and if want take my money i give him,greatings from Republic of Srpska
    • No avatar normal

      zelmil83

        Sr.Newbie
      • offline
      • 0
        thanks given
      • 1
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        16
      • last active 4 months ago
      if this possible option in neteller i go see now and cant see that option???
      .................................................
      admin note : English only

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 38
      new members
    • 625
      members online
    • 21545
      guests online
    • 89
      new posts
    • 290
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
      More Free Chips
    • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
      Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
      CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170