CLOSED: Dublinbet Casino Exclusive Free Spins

Here you can find all LCB exclusive no deposit bonuses !
Headline back 2
5,070
views
18
replies
Last post ago over 1 year by Makerik
200 zpsnwkvewod

Emma.lcb

    Hero Member
  • female
  • offline
  • 481
    thanks given
  • 961
    thanks received
  • Started by
    Hero Member
    950
  • last active 6 days ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • 200 zpsnwkvewod

      Emma.lcb

        Hero Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 481
        thanks given
      • 961
        thanks received
      • Started by
        Hero Member
        950
      • last active 6 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Evil dead 1982 07 g
      • Index
      • Panda kiss
      • Index
      • Soad1
      • No avatar small
      • Index
      • Index
      • Index
      • Index
      Dublinbet Casino exclusive free spins + 100% up to 100€ deposit bonus 

      New players only - No US!

      Amount = 15 free spins

      Game: Draglings

      How to claim: Sign up from our LINK - Once a player registers a pop-up box will show available bonuses and how to claim it - click on claim and  it will automatically launch the game window allowing you to play - once credited free spins expire within 3 days.

      WR: 30x

      Max cashout: 100€

      Restricted countries from this bonus: ITALY, SERBIA, ALBANIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, BRAZIL, CHINA, ARMENIA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, BELARUS, BULGARIA, GEORGIA, KAZAKHSTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MACEDONIA, MOLDOVA, THE PHILIPPINES, TURKEY, INDONESIA, MYANMAR, U.S.A, SERBIA, ROMANIA, POLAND, GREECE, NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES

      Restricted countries: France, French Republic, Israel, United States

      Offer expires: 31 July, 2015

      Need to register credit card to claim no deposit: NO

      Min deposit needed in order to cashout winnings: 10€

      *The bonus is available on instant play and mobile

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      100% up to 100€ + 45 free spins first deposit bonus

      How to claim: make a deposit and get additional 45 free spins

      WR: 30xd&b

      No max cashout 

      No restricted games




    • Evil dead 1982 07 g

      Yautjazz

      • Super Hero
      • male
      • offline
      • 162
        thanks given
      • 551
        thanks received
      • Replied by
      • Super Hero1,257
      • last active 4 hrs ago
      Thanks received the Free Spins,Draglings is a interesting slot.
    • No avatar normal

      Mouche12

        Jr. Member
      • offline
      • 31
        thanks given
      • 18
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        61
      • last active 10 hrs ago
      Fun offer! Only the pop-up failed to appear and there are o active bonuses on my account. Could you please help? Registered email is j.sieben@hotmail.com

      Thanks!
    • Anchi

      Anchi

        admin
      • female
      • online

      Zažmuri, ono što tada vidiš, tvoje je. Momo Kapor.

      • 1265
        thanks given
      • 1308
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        3,652
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small
      • Panda kiss
      Hi Mouche12,

      Players from the Netherlands are excluded from that offer, and that's the reason you didn't receive the free spins.


      Emma.lcb wrote:



      Restricted countries from this bonus: ITALY, SERBIA, ALBANIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, BRAZIL, CHINA, ARMENIA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, BELARUS, BULGARIA, GEORGIA, KAZAKHSTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MACEDONIA, MOLDOVA, THE PHILIPPINES, TURKEY, INDONESIA, MYANMAR, U.S.A, SERBIA, ROMANIA, POLAND, GREECE, NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES


    • Index

      katja matzak

        Super Hero
      • female
      • offline

      "Das Geheimnis des Könnens liegt im Wollen."

      Glück ist, wenn der Hauptgewinn du selber bist!
      • 103
        thanks given
      • 203
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        1,416
      • last active 1 day ago
      Emma.lcb wrote:

      Dublinbet Casino exclusive free spins + 100% up to 100€ deposit bonus 

      New players only - No US!

      Amount = 15 free spins

      Game: Draglings

      How to claim: Sign up from our LINK - Once a player registers a pop-up box will show available bonuses and how to claim it - click on claim and  it will automatically launch the game window allowing you to play - once credited free spins expire within 3 days.

      WR: 30x

      Max cashout: 100€

      Restricted countries from this bonus: ITALY, SERBIA, ALBANIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, BRAZIL, CHINA, ARMENIA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, BELARUS, BULGARIA, GEORGIA, KAZAKHSTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MACEDONIA, MOLDOVA, THE PHILIPPINES, TURKEY, INDONESIA, MYANMAR, U.S.A, SERBIA, ROMANIA, POLAND, GREECE, NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES

      Restricted countries: France, French Republic, Israel, United States

      Offer expires: 31 July, 2015

      Need to register credit card to claim no deposit: NO

      Min deposit needed in order to cashout winnings: 10€

      *The bonus is available on instant play and mobile

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      100% up to 100€ + 45 free spins first deposit bonus

      How to claim: make a deposit and get additional 45 free spins

      WR: 30xd&b

      No max cashout 

      No restricted games






      i have the freespins become thx for posting
      Rated:
    • Index

      tenho7

        Mighty! Member
      • male
      • offline
      Fears are stories we tell ourselves.
      • 1176
        thanks given
      • 1264
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        3,002
      • last active 9 hrs ago
      Thanks for another great exclusive
      However i did very bad once again i won 0.00e from these spins lol
    • Soad1

      budala

        Hero Member
      • male
      • offline
      • 1123
        thanks given
      • 440
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        618
      • last active 11 min ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      cool beans, thx Ema&LCB
    • Avatar 7308

      rochelle22

        Full Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 19
        thanks given
      • 15
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        129
      • last active about 1 month ago
      Thank u for the exclusive , I managed to win 17.62 off the free spins
      I will try to meet wager already up to 63 euros
    • Index

      panettone0

        Hero Member
      • offline
      • 3
        thanks given
      • 206
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        511
      • last active 10 days ago
      rochelle22 wrote:

      Thank u for the exclusive , I managed to win 17.62 off the free spins
      I will try to meet wager already up to 63 euros


      When I closed the slot, I could only play Betsoft slots. Do u have the same problem @ rochelle22 ?
      GL with the wager
    • Index

      hoodie2

        Jr. Member
      • male
      • offline
      The more I practice, the luckier I get.
      • 17
        thanks given
      • 35
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        88
      • last active 3 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      Yay! Good-looking casino. Received the bonus. Thanks!
    • No avatar normal

      toshe888

        Newbie
      • offline
      • 3
        thanks given
      • 0
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        2
      • last active 3 months ago
      UK ART ALLOWED EITHER BUT IT'S NOT STATED

      Restricted countries from this bonus: ITALY, SERBIA, ALBANIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, BRAZIL, CHINA, ARMENIA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, BELARUS, BULGARIA, GEORGIA, KAZAKHSTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MACEDONIA, MOLDOVA, THE PHILIPPINES, TURKEY, INDONESIA, MYANMAR, U.S.A, SERBIA, ROMANIA, POLAND, GREECE, NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES

      Restricted countries: France, French Republic, Israel, United States

      Offer expires: 31 July, 2015

      Need to register credit card to claim no deposit: NO

      Min deposit needed in order to cashout winnings: 10€

      *The bonus is available on instant play and mobile

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      100% up to 100€ + 45 free spins first deposit bonus

      How to claim: make a deposit and get additional 45 free spins

      WR: 30xd&b

      No max cashout 

      No restricted games





      [/quote]
      i have the freespins become thx for posting
      [/quote]
    • 200 zpsnwkvewod

      Emma.lcb

        Hero Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 481
        thanks given
      • 961
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        950
      • last active 6 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Panda kiss
      toshe888 wrote:

      UK ART ALLOWED EITHER BUT IT'S NOT STATED

      Restricted countries from this bonus: ITALY, SERBIA, ALBANIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, BRAZIL, CHINA, ARMENIA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, BELARUS, BULGARIA, GEORGIA, KAZAKHSTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MACEDONIA, MOLDOVA, THE PHILIPPINES, TURKEY, INDONESIA, MYANMAR, U.S.A, SERBIA, ROMANIA, POLAND, GREECE, NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES

      Restricted countries: France, French Republic, Israel, United States

      Offer expires: 31 July, 2015

      Need to register credit card to claim no deposit: NO

      Min deposit needed in order to cashout winnings: 10€

      *The bonus is available on instant play and mobile

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      100% up to 100€ + 45 free spins first deposit bonus

      How to claim: make a deposit and get additional 45 free spins

      WR: 30xd&b

      No max cashout 

      No restricted games





      [/quote]
      i have the freespins become thx for posting
      [/quote]


      Hello toshe888,

      UK players are not restricted, we checked it with the casino and they were able to confirm this. What you need to do now is log in, go to your player account and click on 'My bonuses'. There you should find the exclusive 15 free spins offer.

      In the attachment you will find a screen shot as an example.

      Have fun and good luck!
      • Dublin
    • Gg

      Garland Greene

        Hero Member
      • male
      • offline

      Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

      He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
      • 2420
        thanks given
      • 265
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        525
      • last active 2 hrs ago
      Very slow withdrawals. I made withdraw last monday and still PENDING!  >:(
    • Index

      VaRiXD

        Full Member
      • offline
      • 8
        thanks given
      • 59
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        243
      • last active 2 hrs ago
      Registration Complete - Claim your welcome bonus by depositing now.  WHAT DEPOSIT NOW ? WHERE ARE THE FREE SPINS ?

      You have now successfully created an account at dublinbet .

      You will be taken to the cashier page so you can make your first deposit and receive your welcome bonus immediately. Good luck!
    • Index

      VaRiXD

        Full Member
      • offline
      • 8
        thanks given
      • 59
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        243
      • last active 2 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      YEs I FIND THEM : players are not restricted, we checked it with the casino and they were able to confirm this. What you need to do now is log in, go to your player account and click on 'My bonuses'. There you should find the exclusive 15 free spins offer.

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 30
      new members
    • 630
      members online
    • 16597
      guests online
    • 80
      new posts
    • 10198
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
      More Free Chips
    • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
      Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
      CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170