CLOSED/EXPIRED....Exclusive $10 Free at Slotland (New and Existing players)

4,410
views
6
replies
Last post ago almost 5 years by Slotland.WinADay
Index
  • Started by
    admin
    20576
  • last active 1 hour ago
Headline back 23

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Index
      • Started by
        admin
        20576
      • last active 1 hour ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Winaday
      • Dream rj small transparant

      Firstly you should check out this incredible story about one winner at Slotland Casino (USA OK) buying a chunk of the moon.  You can see the story HERE.  ;)

      To get your $10 free, just login to your Slotland Casino account and redeem the code APRIL1.  This is for new and existing players.

      Your $10 free will automatically be credited to your account once you have entered the code.

      Here are the rules:

      * 20x wagering requirements
      * 2x max cashout (applies if no deposit was made in the past 30 days)
      * valid till Sunday, April 8, midnight EST so hurry!

      Good luck and have fun.

      blue

      Rated:
      5.0
      / 5
    • Winaday
      • Replied by
      • Casino Rep1308
      • last active 10 hrs ago
      Sea of Tranquility? or Lake of Dreams?

      What would you do if you won a $150k Jackpot?

      Cheers Jack

    • Dream rj small transparant
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2283
      • last active 28 days ago
      sorry but i said about this casino before,

      thank you for the 10 free but a casino that has a fixed bet of 25p per line is totally not right and i avoid at all costs, you really need to change it so we can do lower stakes 25p per line is surely a joke
    • Winaday
      • Replied by
      • Casino Rep1308
      • last active 10 hrs ago
      LuckyRJ wrote:

      sorry but i said about this casino before,

      thank you for the 10 free but a casino that has a fixed bet of 25p per line is totally not right and i avoid at all costs, you really need to change it so we can do lower stakes 25p per line is surely a joke


      Thanks for your honest feedback, LuckyRJ. Totally understood your point that Slotland doesn't fit everyone's budget and 'can't say a thing about it.

      So how about to try Slotland's sister site, Win A Day Casino, instead? It also features 100% unique games made by Slotland Entertainment, but what's most important, also quite a few penny slots.

      Cheers Jack
      Rated:
    • Dream rj small transparant
      • Replied by
        Super Hero
        2283
      • last active 28 days ago
      Slotland.WinADay wrote:

      LuckyRJ wrote:

      sorry but i said about this casino before,

      thank you for the 10 free but a casino that has a fixed bet of 25p per line is totally not right and i avoid at all costs, you really need to change it so we can do lower stakes 25p per line is surely a joke


      Thanks for your honest feedback, LuckyRJ. Totally understood your point that Slotland doesn't fit everyone's budget and 'can't say a thing about it.

      So how about to try Slotland's sister site, Win A Day Casino, instead? It also features 100% unique games made by Slotland Entertainment, but what's most important, also quite a few penny slots.

      Cheers Jack


      its ok, and yes i know about win a day casino lol, and yes you are right there is a few 1p and 2p per line slots there, but why do you have the slots min at 25p per line may i ask at slotland. why not have variety and changable bet sizes in both casinos

      LuckyRJ
    • Winaday
      • Replied by
      • Casino Rep1308
      • last active 10 hrs ago
      LuckyRJ wrote:

      Slotland.WinADay wrote:

      LuckyRJ wrote:

      sorry but i said about this casino before,

      thank you for the 10 free but a casino that has a fixed bet of 25p per line is totally not right and i avoid at all costs, you really need to change it so we can do lower stakes 25p per line is surely a joke


      Thanks for your honest feedback, LuckyRJ. Totally understood your point that Slotland doesn't fit everyone's budget and 'can't say a thing about it.

      So how about to try Slotland's sister site, Win A Day Casino, instead? It also features 100% unique games made by Slotland Entertainment, but what's most important, also quite a few penny slots.

      Cheers Jack


      its ok, and yes i know about win a day casino lol, and yes you are right there is a few 1p and 2p per line slots there, but why do you have the slots min at 25p per line may i ask at slotland. why not have variety and changable bet sizes in both casinos

      LuckyRJ


      glad to hear you already know about Winaday and perhaps even used to already play there, luckyrj

      plus that's a tricky question regarding Slotland - what I can say, is that it always worked the way it is right now, while we received close to zero complaints on bet amounts

      but again, if Slotland bets seem to be off limits, there is always Win A Day Casino that offers some penny slots as well!

      Cheers Jack
      Rated:

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 23
      new members
    • 731
      members online
    • 16277
      guests online
    • 106
      new posts
    • 9781
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum topics

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170