LCB Forums

Our community has 86,344 members and growing
with 333,934 posts in 20,407 topics by 2,949 members.
Headline back 2
20,242
views
41
replies

Currently viewed by

0
members
0
guests
Last post ago almost 4 years by Melcb
    Index

    Luckynn

      admin
    • male
    • online

    "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

    Audaces fortuna iuvat.
    • 1836
      thanks given
    • 3047
      thanks received
    • Started by
      admin
      3,207
    • last active 14 hrs ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts

    Please or register to post.
    CLOSED: Exclusive $5 No Deposit Bonus at LesAcasino - No USA
      • Index

        zuga

        • admin
        • male
        • online
        "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

        Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.
        • 8511
          thanks given
        • 5828
          thanks received
        • Started by
        • admin6,419
        • last active 1 hour ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        BigAl87 wrote:

        i got only 4€


        Thats because you claimed the bonus in euros.

        Admin
      • No avatar a112

        mperinaa

        • Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Newbie8
        • last active over 4 years ago
        Hi, I would like to ask what is the credibility of the casino? The bonus I won £ 97 and support assured me that just 20 and put together a winning deposit choice. But what if I put 20 pounds and they'll think of something and let me choose?
      • Index

        Melcb

        • admin
        • female
        • online
        Queries or issues? Send me a private message
        • 5138
          thanks given
        • 1570
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • admin4,902
        • online
        mperinaa wrote:

        Hi, I would like to ask what is the credibility of the casino? The bonus I won £ 97 and support assured me that just 20 and put together a winning deposit choice. But what if I put 20 pounds and they'll think of something and let me choose?


        Hi mperinaa,

        The are a good casino and we are in constant communication with the casino rep.

        I'm not sure i understand your question. You won on the bonus and now need to deposit 20 in order to cash out winnings. Whats the problem?
      • No avatar a112

        mperinaa

        • Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Newbie8
        • last active over 4 years ago
        Melcb wrote:

        mperinaa wrote:

        Hi, I would like to ask what is the credibility of the casino? The bonus I won £ 97 and support assured me that just 20 and put together a winning deposit choice. But what if I put 20 pounds and they'll think of something and let me choose?


        Hi mperinaa,

        The are a good casino and we are in constant communication with the casino rep.

        I'm not sure i understand your question. You won on the bonus and now need to deposit 20 in order to cash out winnings. Whats the problem?


        Yes, you know that is my second account at the casino and I think that as I put those there 20gbp to tell me that I was due to more blocks the accounts. And then you can do against it?
      • Index

        Melcb

        • admin
        • female
        • online
        Queries or issues? Send me a private message
        • 5138
          thanks given
        • 1570
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • admin4,902
        • online
        mperinaa wrote:

        Melcb wrote:

        mperinaa wrote:

        Hi, I would like to ask what is the credibility of the casino? The bonus I won £ 97 and support assured me that just 20 and put together a winning deposit choice. But what if I put 20 pounds and they'll think of something and let me choose?


        Hi mperinaa,

        The are a good casino and we are in constant communication with the casino rep.

        I'm not sure i understand your question. You won on the bonus and now need to deposit 20 in order to cash out winnings. Whats the problem?


        Yes, you know that is my second account at the casino and I think that as I put those there 20gbp to tell me that I was due to more blocks the accounts. And then you can do against it?


        Deposit 20 in the account with the winnings and then ask support to close the other account.
      • No avatar a112

        mperinaa

        • Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Newbie8
        • last active over 4 years ago
        Melcb wrote:

        mperinaa wrote:

        Melcb wrote:

        mperinaa wrote:

        Hi, I would like to ask what is the credibility of the casino? The bonus I won £ 97 and support assured me that just 20 and put together a winning deposit choice. But what if I put 20 pounds and they'll think of something and let me choose?


        Hi mperinaa,

        The are a good casino and we are in constant communication with the casino rep.

        I'm not sure i understand your question. You won on the bonus and now need to deposit 20 in order to cash out winnings. Whats the problem?


        Yes, you know that is my second account at the casino and I think that as I put those there 20gbp to tell me that I was due to more blocks the accounts. And then you can do against it?


        Deposit 20 in the account with the winnings and then ask support to close the other account.

        no but what if I close the account where I post the win 20? I came to win and their 20gbp
      • Index

        Melcb

        • admin
        • female
        • online
        Queries or issues? Send me a private message
        • 5138
          thanks given
        • 1570
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • admin4,902
        • online
        mperinaa wrote:

        Melcb wrote:

        mperinaa wrote:

        Melcb wrote:

        mperinaa wrote:

        Hi, I would like to ask what is the credibility of the casino? The bonus I won £ 97 and support assured me that just 20 and put together a winning deposit choice. But what if I put 20 pounds and they'll think of something and let me choose?


        Hi mperinaa,

        The are a good casino and we are in constant communication with the casino rep.

        I'm not sure i understand your question. You won on the bonus and now need to deposit 20 in order to cash out winnings. Whats the problem?


        Yes, you know that is my second account at the casino and I think that as I put those there 20gbp to tell me that I was due to more blocks the accounts. And then you can do against it?


        Deposit 20 in the account with the winnings and then ask support to close the other account.

        no but what if I close the account where I post the win 20? I came to win and their 20gbp


        Send me your Casino usernames?
      • No avatar a112

        mperinaa

        • Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Newbie8
        • last active over 4 years ago
        My username mperina and second, I forgot, and what will it be? You're one of the service?
      • Index

        Melcb

        • admin
        • female
        • online
        Queries or issues? Send me a private message
        • 5138
          thanks given
        • 1570
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • admin4,902
        • online
        Hi mperinaa,

        I had them check up on your accounts to see what the situation is. Please see response below:

        I’ve reviewed player account.
        Player has 3 LesACasino account. 2 accounts are frozen. Balance on both accounts is 0.
        Account with username: mperina has total balance of £185.20.
        Player has been advised twice on chat that he needs to make a deposit in order to withdraw his winnings.

        We’ve also advised him that his withdrawal is limited to maximum of $200


        I have also PM'ed you.

      • No avatar a112

        mperinaa

        • Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • Newbie8
        • last active over 4 years ago
        Melcb wrote:

        Hi mperinaa,

        I had them check up on your accounts to see what the situation is. Please see response below:

        I’ve reviewed player account.
        Player has 3 LesACasino account. 2 accounts are frozen. Balance on both accounts is 0.
        Account with username: mperina has total balance of £185.20.
        Player has been advised twice on chat that he needs to make a deposit in order to withdraw his winnings.

        We’ve also advised him that his withdrawal is limited to maximum of $200


        I have also PM'ed you.



        well and when I buy a paysafecard and make a deposit through it so I can then select the winning by bank transfer? or what if I have the card but not on my name card school for drivers girlfriend?
      • Index

        Melcb

        • admin
        • female
        • online
        Queries or issues? Send me a private message
        • 5138
          thanks given
        • 1570
          thanks received
        • Replied by
        • admin4,902
        • online
        I will query this for you. Let me get back to you on that question.

      Live activity feed

      Swipe left or right to see more

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 60
        new members
      • 526
        members online
      • 11479
        guests online
      • 137
        new posts
      • 6812
        free games played
      Join the club

      Latest forum posts

      Most viewed forum posts

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo

      Select Language

      Search

      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170