CLOSED: Exclusive: EuroKing Casino $10 No Deposit Bonus - No US!
Here you can find all LCB exclusive no deposit bonuses !
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
New Casino - EuroKing Casino powered by SkillonNet software.
- Started by
- at December 14, 2011, 17:54:42
New players only - No US!
Max cashout: $100
How do players claim the bonus: Sign up via our link, complete registration. Then contact support and quote code '10lcb'.
Restricted countries: Poland, Greece.
Allowed games: Slots only - no progressives.
$20 deposit needed in order to cash out winningsRated:
- / 5
- thank you very much again melcb for this promotion
but i have to say something and sorry but it is aimed at all the casinos like this one, i did not recieve a validation email and then support said i had to email them myself, this is STUPID, then when i do finally get the email after i send to ASK for it, i start playing and get countless pop up screens that keep crashing my computer, sorry to say but this casino software is really really really bad, also the (magic of wanders slot) lmao the bonus when you get it pays like from 0.00p too 0.20p total usually is average u get when u get 3 symbols to trigger that bonus, i mean come on, i know gambling is gambling, but when a bonus gives this bad and cant pay what is the point in a bonus lmao i mean how and why can it be soio bad to get this bonus, how can they make it soo bad to pay and make it so obvious its bad, its unreal to be honest lmao
some slots in online casinos are sooooo out of order and this is just another example of that
becareful with these types of casinos, i strongly reccomend never to deposit in them
EDIT:Does anyone else agree with me lol, because im sorry to say, i played at a lot of these types and they always bad, i bet no one ever ever withdraws in these type of casinos, unless they only played the table games but maybe those are fixed too in this casino, just like the slots is, i mean 0.00p - 0.20p min and max win from a bonus is really really bad, and there isnt even information about the bonus in the payout info lmao seriously cant believe how they can get away with this
- Thanks for the exclusive, but this was the strangest casino I've ever tried out. My balance was total unclear to me. Cashier said 10, but when I opened a slot it said 20, and when I hit a bonus game after I finished it I was told "you're new balance is 9,17€" although the balance information showed 18 at that time. At some point a very strange phenomenon appeared: I played at 30ct a spin, and 30ct were taken from my balance before and after every spin, so that I effectively paid 60ct a spin but was paid as if I were playing 30ct a spin. I tried relogging but the weird went on. So I would never ever deposit there
- Replied by
- at December 15, 2011, 18:05:56
- thank you melcb for your hard work...
i just had to say something about these casinos that use this software, sorry, but thanks, lets see if they reply and see what they have to say, maybe they will get in touch with the people who made the slots and make the bonus features better on the slots....
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played