CLOSED: Smart Live Casino 10 free spins | Wild Water Slot

Here you can find all LCB exclusive no deposit bonuses !
Headline back 2
3,359
views
10
replies
Last post ago almost 3 years by Melcb
Panda kiss
  • Started by
    admin
    5,027
  • last active 3 hrs ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Panda kiss
      • Started by
        admin
        5,027
      • last active 3 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      Smart Live casino EXCLUSIVE no deposit bonus - Net Ent Casino.

      New players only

      Amount: 10 free spins

      Slot: Wild Water

      How to claim the bonus: Sign up from our LINK - Bonus will be automatically credited within 24hrs.

      WR: 60x

      Max cashout: £150

      Restricted Countries: Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Canada, Hungary and Romania

      In order to withdrawal players needs to verify their ID

      Min £20 deposit needed in order to cashout winnings.
      Rated:
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        85
      • last active 5 months ago
      Support said LCB is not an affiliate and they wouldnt give me the spins
    • Anchi
      • Replied by
        admin
        3,842
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
      Hi tateyhead,

      I've just checked and  registered with our link and got the 10 Free spins exclusive.Are you sure that you have registered with our  LCB link?

      • Smart live free spins
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        85
      • last active 5 months ago
      Hi Anchi, yes i registered from the link the other day and when i spoke with support they checked my account and told me the spins would be in my account 24-48 hrs so i waited 3 days to be sure and was told today im not eligible because LCB is not affiliated, i even showed them the link.
      Not to worry its only 10 spins lol, i told them to close my account because if they mess people about for 10 spins i hate to think what their withdrawal process is like. 
    • Anchi
      • Replied by
        admin
        3,842
      • online

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Panda kiss
      • Index
      HI tateyhead,please PM me your casino username
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        85
      • last active 5 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Anchi
      Thanks Anchi, got the spins.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        594
      • last active 5 days ago
      mhm I cant even registered at this site..tried few times and all the time errors..contacted live help, they told me clear everything and restart computer..did it, but still the same..dunno why..
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,027
      • last active 3 hrs ago
      sanchya wrote:

      mhm I cant even registered at this site..tried few times and all the time errors..contacted live help, they told me clear everything and restart computer..did it, but still the same..dunno why..


      Hi sanchya,

      Perhaps try a different browser.
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        594
      • last active 5 days ago
      Melcb wrote:

      sanchya wrote:

      mhm I cant even registered at this site..tried few times and all the time errors..contacted live help, they told me clear everything and restart computer..did it, but still the same..dunno why..


      Hi sanchya,

      Perhaps try a different browser.


      i did it, but still the same problem.. i tried from hubby pc and again the same..
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,027
      • last active 3 hrs ago
      sanchya wrote:

      Melcb wrote:

      sanchya wrote:

      mhm I cant even registered at this site..tried few times and all the time errors..contacted live help, they told me clear everything and restart computer..did it, but still the same..dunno why..


      Hi sanchya,

      Perhaps try a different browser.


      i did it, but still the same problem.. i tried from hubby pc and again the same..


      Which windows version are you using?

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 40
      new members
    • 706
      members online
    • 14408
      guests online
    • 130
      new posts
    • 8064
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
      More Free Chips
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
      CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
      Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170