CLOSED: Sunset Slots $20 no deposit bonus - US OK!

17,083
views
15
replies
Last post ago almost 4 years by nirvana
Panda kiss
  • Started by
    admin
    5098
  • last active 33 min ago
Headline back 23

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Panda kiss
      • Started by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 33 min ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Me
      • Index
      • Index
      • No avatar small
      • No avatar small
      • Nirvana2
      Sunset Slots EXCLUSIVE no deposit bonus - Powered by Rival

      New players only - US OK

      Amount: $20

      How do players claim the bonus: Sign up from our LINK and you should see the bonus listed in the cashier.

      WR: 40x

      Max cashout: $120

      Restricted Countries: China, Costa Rica, Canada, Latvia, Poland, Singapore, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria

      Restricted games: Table games have different wagering percentage contributions- Only 10% counts towards wagering requirement.  CaribStud, DoubleUp, GameSet, Slot Progressives do not count towards wagering and cannot be played with this no deposit.

      Need to register credit card to claim no deposit?: No

      Min $25 deposit needed in order to cashout winnings

      Terms and conditions apply
    • Cameron diaz
      • Replied by
        Sr.Newbie
        22
      • last active 7 months ago
      Hi, I signed up and spoke to live chat a person name Wilson.And he told me they didnt have a 20.00 ndb only 15.00.I tried to tell him its a exclusive from our forum and he told me he would call me to talk about it?Is this the way its sopose to go?
    • Thsuper31
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2970
      • last active 3 months ago
      Last i ckecked they didnt take canadians either
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 33 min ago
      DAKODARENE wrote:

      Hi, I signed up and spoke to live chat a person name Wilson.And he told me they didnt have a 20.00 ndb only 15.00.I tried to tell him its a exclusive from our forum and he told me he would call me to talk about it?Is this the way its sopose to go?


      I just tested the link and signed up a new player account.

      I saw the $20 free in the cashier.

      Please PM me your casino username and the casino rep can check your account.
    • 9s1jj83
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2806
      • last active 15 days ago
      Hi Melcb,

      I just signed up and had no problems. The bonus was in the cashier. But I did find that there are a couple of game restrictions as follows:

      "Play at the following games, and any variants, does not count towards playthrough requirements and winnings may be considered null and void: Game Type: CaribStud, DoubleUp, GameSet, Slot Progressive."

      katt
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 33 min ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • 9s1jj83
      Hi Katt,

      thanks for the feedback, appreciate it:)

      I will add those terms to my original post.
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
      • Newbie1
      • last active over 3 years ago
      do like how well you inform players regarding these ndb's. full respect and appluase.

      worth clicking on the terms before even downloading any casino that isnt considered as one of the ''well known ones''  as you tend to find stupid things like this:

      A $/€/£45 service charge will apply for all withdrawals being processed through Check/Wire.

      i understand you can use neteller so for some this may be no problem, but £45 per wire withdrawel,. that is just disgusting to say the least
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 33 min ago
      adbutthead wrote:

      do like how well you inform players regarding these ndb's. full respect and appluase.

      worth clicking on the terms before even downloading any casino that isnt considered as one of the ''well known ones''  as you tend to find stupid things like this:

      A $/€/£45 service charge will apply for all withdrawals being processed through Check/Wire.

      i understand you can use neteller so for some this may be no problem, but £45 per wire withdrawel,. that is just disgusting to say the least


      Yeah all wires generally have a $50 fee. Sometimes best to do wallet withdrawals for small amounts and generally makes the $50 worth it for $500 and over.
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        1
      • last active about 4 years ago
      Put Romania at restricted country that is so bad !
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 33 min ago
      Zamora8 wrote:

      Put Romania at restricted country that is so bad !


      Will do, pity you couldn't claim the bonus:(
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        1
      • last active about 4 years ago
      Bulgaria can also be put in the list of the restricted countries..... unfortunately
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 33 min ago
      tkoev90 wrote:

      Bulgaria can also be put in the list of the restricted countries..... unfortunately


      Thanks for letting me know. Country added.
    • 1 0758a07a55
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        425
      • last active 1 day ago
      having trouble with the instant play option - have used several different browsers...no luck getting to the cashier section (and yes I know how to navigate to the cashier)  :-p
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 33 min ago
      drjugz wrote:

      having trouble with the instant play option - have used several different browsers...no luck getting to the cashier section (and yes I know how to navigate to the cashier)  :-p


      Hi drjugz,

      let me see if I can get the casino rep to help you with this.
    • Nirvana2
      • Replied by
        Hero Member
        600
      • last active 12 hrs ago
      $20 was in my cashier

      Thanks

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 20
      new members
    • 694
      members online
    • 12113
      guests online
    • 113
      new posts
    • 6538
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum topics

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170