CLOSED: Win7 Casino €10 no deposit bonus - No US!

9,618
views
10
replies
Last post ago almost 4 years by Melcb
Panda kiss
  • Started by
    admin
    5098
  • last active 3 hrs ago
Headline back 23

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Panda kiss
      • Started by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 3 hrs ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Index
      • No avatar small
      Win7 Casino EXCLUSIVE €10 no deposit bonus

      New players only - No US

      Amount: €10

      How do players claim the bonus: Sign up via our LINK and the bonus will automatically be credited.

      WR = 60x

      Max Cash out: €100

      Ends: 31 Oct 2012 30 April 2013

      Slots bonus only (No progressives)

      Restricted Countries: France, US, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Greece

      Min 20$/€ deposit needed in order to cash out winnings

      Register credit card in order to receive bonus?: NO
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
      • Sr.Newbie20
      • last active 8 months ago
      Received £10 Thank you
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 3 hrs ago
      Great vallcom:) Have fun!
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        10
      • last active 6 months ago
      Just wanted to check if this offer is still valid and whether a promo code is needed?

      Just registered and no bonus received :-(


      Thanks!
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 3 hrs ago
      eric69er wrote:

      Just wanted to check if this offer is still valid and whether a promo code is needed?

      Just registered and no bonus received :-(


      Thanks!


      Should still be valid. Please PM (private message) me your casino username and I will ask the casino rep to check your account and credit accordingly.

      For all exclusives please make sure you clear your cookies before clicking on our links. Your PC might remmber another sites link to a casino rather then LCBs, therefore not being able to claim our exclusives.
    • No avatar normal
      • Replied by
        Newbie
        1
      • last active almost 4 years ago
      Melcb wrote:

      Win7 Casino EXCLUSIVE €10 no deposit bonus

      New players only - No US

      Amount: €10

      How do players claim the bonus: Sign up via our LINK and the bonus will automatically be credited.

      WR = 60x

      Max Cash out: €100

      Ends: 31 Oct 2012 Extended until further notice

      Slots bonus only (No progressives)

      Restricted Countries: France, US, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Greece

      Min 20$/€ deposit needed in order to cash out winnings

      Register credit card in order to receive bonus?: NO
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 3 hrs ago
      star067 wrote:

      Melcb wrote:

      Win7 Casino EXCLUSIVE €10 no deposit bonus

      New players only - No US

      Amount: €10

      How do players claim the bonus: Sign up via our LINK and the bonus will automatically be credited.

      WR = 60x

      Max Cash out: €100

      Ends: 31 Oct 2012 Extended until further notice

      Slots bonus only (No progressives)

      Restricted Countries: France, US, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Greece

      Min 20$/€ deposit needed in order to cash out winnings

      Register credit card in order to receive bonus?: NO



      ???
    • Index
      • Replied by
        Jr. Member
        60
      • last active 2 months ago
      my account didnt automatically  credited =((
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 3 hrs ago
      kenash888 wrote:

      my account didnt automatically  credited =((


      Please private message (PM) me you casino username so I can ask the casino rep to check your account and credit accordingly.
    • Panda kiss
      • Replied by
        admin
        5098
      • last active 3 hrs ago
      kenash888 wrote:

      my account didnt automatically  credited =((


      The reason you didnt get the bonus was because it had expired. We didnt get an update from them that it had expired so we could close it.

      I did however ask the rep to credit you - lets see what happens.

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 29
      new members
    • 705
      members online
    • 11624
      guests online
    • 83
      new posts
    • 9805
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum topics

    • Whatisthatnoise zps9339a8ec
      You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
      Penny for your thoughts...
    • Avatar 6303
      Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
      Raging bull no pay
    • Index
      If you're familiar with the cashback requests thread from Slotland and Winaday, then you may well be familiar with the Annual Wrist Slappin' Day which takes place annually on 16th March.  That said, the rep has...
      CLOSED....Slotland / Winaday Annual Wrist Slappin' contest ! $375 up for grabs

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170